• Published 19th Apr 2015
  • 1,296 Views, 6 Comments

Twilight's Story Part 1 - EveryponyWants2Love



After an epic breakup with Flash Sentry, Twilight must come to facts with something new. Pinkie Pie throws a party for her, and Twilight was expecting a small 'get together'... not all her friends getting paired up!

  • ...
13
 6
 1,296

Chapter 2: The Party

The cold evening air brushed onto Twilight's mane as she walked the cold dirt road to Ponyville with Flash Sentry by her side. Lights glowed and shone onto the road from Sugar Cube Corner's attic, Pinkie Pie's home. The sun was setting, and Luna was raising the moon slowly.

Ponies were trying to fit their way into the door, and they yelled telling ponies to "Move outta my way!!!"

They all parted aside, bowing to Twilight as she walked through the door. Everything was crazy.

"I thought Pinkie Pie said, 'A small get-together,'" Flash Sentry whispered. Twilight smiled and waved as photographers tried to snap a photo of her wedding ring on her horn. Twilight slipped it off and hid it in her mane, also trying to distract the ponies by saying, "Oh, look! A, um, a chocolate fudge filled cupcake!"

Pinkie's pink hoof popped through the door, motioning Flash and Twilight to walk upstairs. The two crept away from he crowd, and swiftly ran up. Everyone Twilight knew, or mostly had an acquaintance, was there.

Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Spike, Rarity, of course, Pinkie Pie, Cheese Sandwich, Soarin, Big Mac. They where drinking apple cider and laughing at stupid Big Mac jokes. Rainbow Dash was bragging to Soarin that he was a loser and that she should be in his place. Yep. They are all drunk.

Flash looked around with a disproving stare. He looked at Twilight with a disgusted face. Applejack ran up and shoved a big glass of cider into Flash's face. He took the cup and drank it. Twilight was shocked. she didn't know he drank.

Sooner or later everyone was complete idiots. Twilight refused to have even one sip. Pinkie Pie shot herself out of a canon... Rainbow Dash was singing My Heart Will Go On, and all the boys, too drunken to notice the totally high-pitched, or low key of Rainbow's scratchy voice, was moved to tears.

Twilight saw Fluttershy sitting in the corner. She was curled up into a ball. Twilight walked over to see what happened.

"EVERYONE IS COMPLETE IDIOTS RIGHT NOW," Fluttershy whispered in a scared tone. Twilight nodded and went to sit in the corner, too. She talked to Fluttershy for a moment. The two girls decided to go downstairs to get ice cream.

Twilight forgot something. Her ring. She left it on the seat.

"You go on down, Fluttershy. I'll be right there," Twilight reassured. Fluttershy nodded and left. Twilight heard Flash's voice coming from the hallway. She heard Rainbow Dash's sly chuckle. She got curious.

She peeked down the hallway and saw Rainbow Dash and Flash Sentry kissing. They laughed and kissed. Twilight covered her mouth, trying to conceal the scream about to escape her lips. She flew downstairs, clutching the ring in her hoof.

Author's Note:

WOOOOOOWWWW! EVERYONE'S DRUNK! That was the wierdest chapter I have ever written in my life.
Flashdash forever!!