• Published 19th Apr 2015
  • 1,296 Views, 6 Comments

Twilight's Story Part 1 - EveryponyWants2Love



After an epic breakup with Flash Sentry, Twilight must come to facts with something new. Pinkie Pie throws a party for her, and Twilight was expecting a small 'get together'... not all her friends getting paired up!

  • ...
13
 6
 1,296

Chapter one: The Breakup

Twilight sat up in her bedroom of her new library. She was just finishing up the book she got from Rainbow Dash, "Daring Do and Somepony Named Rainbow Dash." It was the second Daring Do book that Rainbow had been in it. As she finished the sixth chapter, Spike ran up the spiral staircase. He was banging his chest, like he was chocking on something.

"Spike, are you alright?" Twilight asked. The baby dragon coughed and nodded yes, lifting his pointer finger up as a "wait a minute" sign. Twilight looked confused as he kept coughing. "Uh....Spike?"

He finally burped up a long letter-from Princess Celestia herself! Twilight grabbed it and read the long letter very quickly.

Then she gasped. "The Princess needs me, immediately!!!"
~*~*~*~*~*

The huge palace in Canterlot loomed overhead as the trio of the Mane Six galloped down the cobblestone road. The dodged cabs and citizens, swiftly trying to avoid a crash. Then they reached the castle. Twilight Sparkle knocked on the big gold and marble door. Princess Celestia opened it in a royal matter.

She frowned when she saw the Mane Six.

"Twilight, I understand your friendships are important but this is something you'll need to do all alone. Your friends can go shopping or whatever until I tell you the news."

The Mane Six made worried glances at each other.

"It's okay, Twi! I kinda wanted to eat that cupcake that I saw... when we were running," Pinkie Pie reassured.

Twilight gave a faint smile and walked into the long hallway leading to the throne room. The selfish Prince Blueblood sat on the other side of the throne, next to his mother, Princess Luna.

"What's going on...?" Twilight asked. Luna made a gesture to have Twilight walk forward to her adopted son.

"Twilight, there needs to be something made... and agreement, really," Celestia explained, "Um... To keep the Pony Dome safe... there needs to be an arranged marriage...."

"WHAT?!?" Twilight exclaimed. Her voice echoed through the empty throne room. Prince Blueblood rolled his eyes.

"Is this the 'royal princess' I am to marry, mother?" Prince Blueblood asked Luna. Luna's face turned bright red at her son's unexpected question.

"Him...?" Twilight asked. Prince Blueblood made a crumbled-up face and brushed off the princess.

"Why? WHY? I'm already dating!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Good for you!! Mother, now may I go do do something else? She's already in a working relationship! Certiantly doesn't need me..." Prince Blueblood exclaimed.

"Yeah! Listen to the snobby prince!" Twilight said, "For once I agree with him!"

Celestia rolled her eyes.

"Enough, you two! It is what needs to be done," Celestia opened a small box, and withdrew to small rings. She placed them on Prince Blueblood's and Twilight's horn.

"You may go. I want you to tell Flash immediately," Celestia ordered. Twilight felt the sting of tears fill her eyes. She made an angry face and ran out.
~*~*~*~*

"I'm sorry Flash," Twilight explained. She gave her new ex-coltfriend a warm hug.

"This-this isn't fair," Flash Sentry grumbled. "Why couldn't the old 1,000 year-old princess find herself a husband, huh?"

"I know, but, this how things are 'ment to be.'" Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Have you told your friends yet?" Flash asked. Twilight nodded.

"And my family... and Derpy. She gave me a muffin," Twilight lifted the muffin from her saddle.

"A pear muffin...?" Flash looked over the odd snack.

"Yeah... she said Dr. Whooves didn't want it..." Twiligth put it back in her saddle.

"We'll always be friends, Flash," it hurt so much to see tears fill Flash's eyes.

"Yeah, I guess so," Flash wiped away a tear.

"And, besides Pinkie's throwing a huge "I'm Sorry You Broke Up, I Hope You Have A Good Marriage," party. Man, that pony has a party planned for every occasion," Twilight stated. Flash chuckled at her little note. They walked out of the palace gates, to Ponyville, into the party

Author's Note:

BETCHA WASN'T EXPECTING THAT!!! LOL I'm just kidding. So... more chapters. My dad had to do some work on the computer so what would have taken twenty minutes took two hours... sigh. Anywho, I'll be posting more soon! Bye!