• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 281 Views, 5 Comments

Collapse - MegaHyperDash



A time lord has messed with Equestria! That's all I can say.

  • ...
 5
 281

Part II

Twilight noticed that the apple orchards looked awfully bare. I must have just been a bad season. Apple Bloom escorted Twilight into the Apple Family house. There was Applejack, sitting in an old tattered armchair in the living room. She looked sick.

"Applejack! It's Twilight Sparkle, remember me? I was sent to the future!" Twilight explained.

"Ah, Twilight? That you? I thought I'd never see you again! What with the random transportin' of the spell and what-not..." Applejack replied weakly.

"You look sick and tired, Applejack! Is something wrong? Did you overwork yourself again?" Twilight said, concerned. Applejack sure was one to sacrifice herself for her family's farm.

Applejack tried to recall what had happened in the last twenty years. "Why yes I did, I overworked myself for years and ran myself to the ground. I'm nothing anymore. I can't work on the farm anymore, and it's all because I wanted to prove that I could do something."

"That's not good! Who's running the farm? And why did you want to prove that you could do something? Of course you can do something! In fact, you do a whole bunch of things!" Twilight heard Apple Bloom walk out of the room.

"No one's running the farm. Big Macintosh was in an... accident... I don't want to talk about that. Anyway, on the day that you got sent to this time, that egocentric show-off Rainbow Dash told me off for doing what I was told! The plan was to let you two do the fighting and us four would hang back! Then, believe it or not, she scolds me afterward for not doing anything to help!" Applejack was getting worked up.

"Now now, calm down, Applejack. I don't want to get you worked up. You're already in bad health. How about I let you rest and I'll go find the others." Twilight started to turn around to go back outside.

"Alright, you'll find everyone in their usual places. Thanks, Twilight. It means a lot to me to see that you're safe." And with that, they said their goodbyes and Twilight was off.

---

'So Applejack and Rainbow Dash must not be friends anymore! And plus, Sweet Apple Acres isn't in use anymore! Poor Applejack. I can't possibly think of anything worse than not being able to do what you want to do...' Twilight thought. It was a puzzling situation, being in the future!

Who to visit next, though? 'Well, I want to find out more about this whole business with Rainbow Dash. How about I talk to her? She'll probably be near her house, flying.' And so, Twilight was off.

Author's Note:

Please tell me what you think! I'm a new writer and I don't know if what I've written is good or bad, so I'd appreciate feedback! Also, thank you so much for reading up to here.

Comments ( 5 )

OH A SNAAAAP


So far its pretty good, keep regularly updating and you'll be golden!

Eh...
You need to make the chapters longer and less fast-paced.
Then you'll be golden, like he said :twilightsheepish:

I'm sorry an update is taking a while, I'm trying to fix stuff.

Writer's block. Bad. I'll try to get this thing back up and running soon.

Login or register to comment