• Published 20th Apr 2015
  • 741 Views, 9 Comments

Sun and Moon - Dark_Soliloquy



The time has come. Equestria will fall at the hand of the nightmares, unless somepony stops them. But with the Elements out of sight, how will they do it?

  • ...
8
 9
 741

The Night Eternal

Rush, rush, rush. Sekhmet was too impatient. "These things take time," Nyx had told her. And Sekhmet did try to not rush. But Nyx, she did rush a bit on Luna... But it wasn't so bad that it ruined their plans.

Luna was on the moon with no way to escape, and Celestia was in her prison. Her mind. Celestia was trapped inside, while Sekhmet took control.

"Nyx." Sekhmet called.

Nyx turned around, her misty form shifting. She looked at her sister's new form. It had Celestia's slender figure, and Sekhmet's cruel eyes. "Well," Nyx smiled. "I see you're getting accustomed to your new host."

"Yes. I do quite like this one. But alas, she has very little power I can use. I have to resort to my own." Sekhmet sighed. "But this princess has her perks."

"I'm hoping the same for Luna. Soon I will gain control over her once again." Nyx smiled at the thought. "But with Luna's power, the night and its moon and stars are at my command."

"Well, I've been working on a way to make the sun flare up, burning all who stand in its wake. And I must say, it's quite fun. And poor Celestia can't do anything about it. Why, she's so weak she doesn't even fight."

"Pfft. I can't say the same for Luna. She has a strong will, that one. But soon, she will surrender. Soon, she will comply."

"What do you mean? Aren't we just weakening them until they are nothing? Till their bodies are mere corpses we control?"

"I have different plans for Luna."

"You always wanted to be different. To stand out." Sekhmet frowned slightly. "But you are right, Celestia may be useless, but with Luna on our side..."


"It could give us the extra edge we need."

And with that, the two sisters laughed unanimously.

~oOo~

Celestia was tired. She barely was aware of her surroundings. But when Sekhmet started talking with Nyx, she couldn't help but listen.

And she knew that Nyx would hurt Luna.

Celestia struggled to get free, call out or something, but Sekhmet was strong. And with every passing moment, Celestia got weaker where she got stronger. Soon, there would be no more Celestia, just her empty shell for Sekhmet to control. Nyx would do the same with Luna.

~oOo~

Nyx had control over Luna again. Every step, Luna tried to hold Nyx back, but it just brought pain to her own body. Pain that she had to deal with, pain that Nyx brought. She bit her tongue whenever Nyx tried to speak. Luna tripped anytime Nyx tried to walk, but with no prevail.

Nyx, Luna tried to say aloud, but it was only a thought. Stop this!

Oh, little one. I can't.

Luna scowled. Why? I know you can!

Why? Because I want this.

I want the night to last FOREVER. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Author's Note:

Sorry guys! These two chapters would've come out sooner, but since FIMFiction was down, and my computer was having issues, it had to wait.