• Published 9th Apr 2015
  • 3,793 Views, 26 Comments

Sugar - Flying Fantasy Horse



Night Glider visits Sugar Belle, the latter in the process of baking muffins. But Night Glider isn't there for muffins.

  • ...
13
 26
 3,793
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Um. Cunnilingus is what you're looking for not. um vag-licking.

YUS! I am officially in love with this ship! :3

5844263 You're my hero. After I read the intro I was gonna do the same thing, lol.

SugarGlider... SugarGlider...




That is the best shipping name since FlashLight...

This...was....GREAT!!! Seriously and upvote and fav from me!

A nice little one shot. Pretty well written too, kudos to you my good sir. :moustache:

5845355

FlashLight is a terrible shipping name for a terrible ship. You mean Sunlight! SunLight is a fantastic name.

:twilightsmile: :heart: ... Why do we not have a Sunset Shimmer emoticon?

It's been a long time since I shipped a brand new pairing.
Thanks for that, I needed it ! :raritystarry:
(Only problem is that now, I want more of that ship...)

Muffin-munching SugarGlider. I could be okay with this. Thanks for all the new ships, S5.

5848654 I am an avid fan of Flash Sentry, so I very much enjoy the shipping name for him and Twilight.

But, I am not here to start an argument over the Twilight "Wafu" thing. You cease your insulting of Flashlight, and I will leave you in peace as well.

5855835

The word is waifu, and suggesting that's what I was doing is actually an insult. I also don't have to stop insulting Flashlight, because I am quite entitled to hate it and nothing in this world prevents me from spreading that hatred. So you can go on about your day with the knowledge that someone hates Flash Sentry for being the creepy one-dimensional caricature he is and is entirely allowed to have that opinion, or you can try this 'not leave you in peace' thing, which I can assure you won't end well. I know an ultimatum when I see one, and I classify them as threats.

So, what's it going to be? Be reasonable, or do you want to get into some real gangster shit?

/SunLight/

5856029 I can asure you, your threats over a computer don't do anything.

As far as you expressing your disliking for a group I do like: I am an American, so I understand freedom of speech. I have nothing against you for using your free speech, I only Ask, that you respect my freedom to like Flash Sentry.

I never meant to insult you, so I do apologize for that. And I also never meant to start an argument over any of this.

So please, let us respect the Author of this lovely story and stop this feuding now, before it gets worse.

5857065

Reasonable it is. My internet tough guy shirt will have to stay on its hanger for another day. Damn it all...

You are perfectly able to like Flash Sentry. My post to you earlier was playful ribbing that you do, in no way trampling your like of the character or ship. The use of emoticons is typically understood on the internet to be a sign of levity rather than seriousness. Disliking your apparent envenomed response provoked what you are now replying to. For that logical conclusion I am willing to entertain the idea that this was all misunderstanding.

But if I catch you Flashers in my SunLight hood again I'ma kneecap you. So long as we clear.

5857113 Understood, just remember that not all people mean to start fights over a show the world frowns on us for watching.

As I said, I never meant any offense to you, or your likes.

P.S. Sorry abut the lack of use for your war shirt :rainbowlaugh:

5857165

Sigh. It looks good on me, too.

:unsuresweetie: Not even just a little war? No? ... Okay.

5857175
5857113

An argument that ended on good terms?

Is this real life?

5857641 Out of respect for you and your story, I did not wish to turn your comment section into D Day. :scootangel:

Where'd you get the cover art?

This was a nice read.

That was a cute NightBelle clopfic:scootangel:!

Login or register to comment