• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,990 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,990

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13 - Endercon in Ponyville (Part 1)

Today was by far the worst for Shadow. All he wanted to do was just take Mirror to the shop in Ponyville to get school supplies, but no. He had to get into another fight with another enemy. Man, for a place looking peaceful, it was not at all. After the whole fiasco was over, Celestia and Luna had finally arrived with their guards to deal with Trixie, only to find that the dome was gone and a whole load of ponies cleaning up the town like the 20th time or so. The Mane 6 and Mobs explained everything from Shadow fighting Trixie, to him defeating her and destroying the Alicorn Amulet. Which did surprised the Royal Sister, but the did however sent out guards to search for Trixie. They all decided to head over to the mansion where Shadow have retreated to.

"Here we are, everypony." Mirror said as she opens up the huge doors.

"I have to admit, Shadow does has taste." Celestia says as they all trotted inside.

"Indeed, although We wonder why thou chosen to build his home out of blocks." Luna said as she looks at the passing armor stands and pictures in the hallways.

"He said that this is what it's like back in Craftia." Twilight added.

"So this where him and Mirror have been living? This place is really awesome." Long Shot said with his expressionless face.

The gang have reached the living room where the Enderpony sits facing the lit fireplace.

"Shadow!" Mirror yelled as she gallops towards Shadow and hugs his neck.

"Hello, Mirror." Shadow says calmly.

"We were worried about you. You teleported away before we could ask if you were okay." Twilight said.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I never wanted you girls to see me like that."

"What happened back there? It looked like you were going to kill Trixie back there."

"...That was the plan..."

The girls gasped.

"Shadow, we know that what Trixie did was unaccounted for and frustrating, but you can't go as far as taking her life!" Twilight said.

"She was going to kill Mirror, Twilight!" Shadow snapped. "What was I suppose to do?! Let that damn show pony-wanna-be take Mirror away from me?!!"

Twilight flinched by Shadow's outburst.

"Not only that, but you were going to be her next target! I would of never forgive myself if I lost any of you girls." Shadow starts to tear up.

Celestia and Luna looked at each other before they gave each other nobs.

"My little ponies, me and Luna would like to speak with Shadow alone." Celestia said gently.

The others didn't seem sure before following orders and head out the room.

"Shadow, I know what you're going through."

"Going through what?" Shadow asked.

"You're fighting whether to follow your instincts or not because you might hurt others."

"How did you know that?" Shadow asked surprise.

"We have told her about it when We enter thy dreams." Luna said.

Shadow looked at the floor, not even bothering asking how Luna entered his dreams.

"I sense great pain in you. Also, something tells me this has happened before." Celestia said.

"Your right... it happened when I fought a manticore in the forest; King Sombra in the Crystal Empire; a pack of Changelings at their hideout; and Trixie when she was about to end Mirror." Shadow explained. "It's not just my instincts, it's all of my emotions that I keep in. Back in Craftia, my kind has gotten the reputation of being evil demons from the Craftian War. I was called so many things by those Minecrafters in the overworld. They even tried to kill me multiple times before in the past when I was young. I guess... with actual threats around... I thought if I can defend others who can't for themselves.... I will be seen as a hero for once...."

Shadow was slightly tearing up when he felt something on his shoulder. He turns his head to see it was Celestia's hoof.

"Shadow, you are a hero. Even if some ponies don't show it, they will always know that they have a guardian watching them, and one who is willing to give up his own life for the safety of others. That's what makes you, you. You are not just an Enderpony, you are a Frienderpony." Celestia said in a caring and motherly tone.

Shadow smiled as a few tears dripped down his face. Celestia saw this and nuzzled him softly.

"Shadow..." Luna finally spoke up." Me and my sister also want to say that we are sorry for calling thou a monster. You were merely defending yourself from our immature act of going to conclusion. You were new to our land and we mistook you as a threat. Will thou accept our apology and be our new friend?" She said hopefully.

Shadow looked at the Royal Sister for a moment before giving his answer.

"Yes Luna, you and Celestia are forgiven and I will be your friend." Shadow smiled.

Luna was about to cheer like a filly for having a new friend when she realized it was not the right time for such act.

"We are very thankful, Shadow. As an added bonus, thou won't need to continue community service. Thou his relieved of thy punishment."

"Thank you, Luna."

"Well, we must take our leave. I have to lower the sun." Celestia announced. "We'll let everypony know that everything is alright. Farewell, Shadow."

With that, the Royal Sister left the room leaving Shadow and Mirror behind. Shadow felt all better, he should send a letter like Twilight does. Shadow looked to his side and his heart melted as he sees Mirror already sleeping peacefully by his side. Just then, Twilight came walking into the room.

"Twilight?" Shadow asked confused. "What are you doing here? I thought you were going home for the night."

"I was, but I never got the chance to say thank you for saving me, and that I'm sorry for earlier." Twilight said.

"No, I was the one who snapped at ya, and you were right. I did get carried away, and I need to be careful next time. Also, I wasn't going to let something like that happen to you. You mean a lot to me."

Twilight couldn't help but blush. She might be his friend, but she didn't know she meant that much to him.

"Shadow... thank you."

Shadow looked down thinking before looking back at Twilight.

"Twilight,"

"Yeah?"

"I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What is it?" Twilight asked curious.

"Will... Will you be..." Shadow paused. "Will you be my marefriend?"

Twilight looked surprise as her blush turns even redder.

"I mean... if you don't want to, then that's fi- mmh!"

Shadow was interrupted by a soft feeling of lips being pressed against his. Shadow was surprised by this before going into the kiss as his eyes slowly closed. They both softly moaned as their tongues dance in delight. As they both separate, they both looked at each other with half-lidded eyes and a bit of saliva still connected to each others lips.

"I've been waiting for you to ask me that." Twilight says as she walks up to Shadow and lays next to him.

Shadow smiles as he lower his head alongside with Twilight's. He could feel both his companions snuggle up closer to him.

"Goodnight, Twilight."

"Goodnight, Shadow."

The trio soon fell into a deep sleep as the sound of the fireplace continues to flicker through out the night.

Author's Note:

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day, everypony! Come here, love~

I'm here, love~

PreviousChapters Next