• Published 27th May 2015
  • 297 Views, 0 Comments

The Legend of Celestia: Blue Thunder's Mask - AndrewMSFan44



After the events of defeating Nightmare Moon, Twilight and Spike have been task to complete fro, Princess Celestia and was given the "Ocarina of Time" but after terrible event which turn Twilight into a changeling she and Spike have 3 days to save th

  • ...
 0
 297

Chapter 1 - 72 Hours

"You meet with a terrible fate haven't you?" said a voice right behind our two heroes

They turn around to see that said those words and see a middle-aged mare with a purple outfit and red mane, but the first thing notice was the mare face which she had her eyes were closed and had a huge grin on her face among with a huge amount of masks on her back.

"Who are you?" asked Spike to the mare

"I'm the Happy Mask Salemare and I can see that your friend has been change into a different species by that little pests that have my mask" The mare responded but her mouth didn't move or open which kind of frighten Spike when he saw that.

Twilight eyes widen and she ask, "How do you even know that?" then Twilight said "and that blue mask that changeling was wearing is yours?"

Happy Mask Salesmare nods keeping that same looking grin and closed eyes and replied, "I don't want to sound rude but I've been following you" which caused Twilight frowned for bit "and yes that mask that is mine but that pests took it from me but I was hoping that we could do a little bit of a trade."

This confused Twilight and she responded "A trade?"

"Yes a trade…" Happy Mask Salesmare echo back "If you can get your little instrument back I would help you return to your original form, but you need to get me back my mask for this trade to work." The Happy Mask Salesmare finished.

Before Twilight could agreed to trade, Spike intervene saying "Where did even get that mask in the first place?" Which made Twilight think of that question as well.

Happy Mask Salemare stood there silent as if he was a statue.

Twilight then said to Spike "Spike I would like to know that question as well but I need my ocarina back and to change back" Spike understood and dropped the question entirely but before they could leave they were stopped by the mare again.

"But you must hurry thought because I have to leave in three days and am a very busy mare" Which surprised Both Twilight and Spike "But I think you could do it just believe in your strengths" and they left.

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY

72 Hours Remain

All Twilight and Spike could see at first was a bright light then it dim enough so they could both see, and by looks of it… It looks almost exactly like Ponyville, which was very surprising for the both of them but with some areas that are missing or moved. In front of them they see construction pony working on some kind of bridge.

"Mommy why is there a changeling with a dragon?" said a filly, the mother of the filly responded with "I don't know honey maybe they are dating?" and they both left.

"DATING" Spike yelled with an annoyed face and yelled again "SHE LIKE A SISTER TO ME" but it seems like that they didn't hear him

Twilight shook her head then looked towards Spike direction and spoke "We need to gather information where we can find those two changelings Spike" then see put serious look "we only have 3 days which is like 72 hours for us, so need to hurry" But Spike was still annoyed and stilling looking at the direction the filly and mother used to be.

Twilight sighed and grabs him by his arm and carried him to get information, "Getting information for this place shouldn't be hard" Twilight said to herself.

2 Hours Later

"I regret everything I said 2 hours ago" Twilight yelled

Both Twilight and Spike were really having a rough time trying to get information about this place and where the two changelings were, and she was actually was about to give up after ask one more pony "Excuse me sir could you help me and I guess my brother a little bit" Twilight said with a tired voice and knew that how it was going to end but the unexpected happen for her.

"Sure, tell me anything you two want to know," said the colt with a blue hat and huge A on the front with a white coat of fur.

This surprised Twilight but glad at the same time and responded to his question "We are wonder where we sir" the colt chuckle a bit and said "Your in Clockville young miss".

"Clockville? I never actually heard like a place like this in Equestria" said Twilight but the colt then got a confused face and respond "Equestria? What is that? Which surprised them Spike and Twilight but mostly Twilight which actually made think 'How could he not know Equestria unless' she gasps 'We are in a alternate world , Then the colt said, "This is the world of Trotina which is split up into five areas Clockville, Changefall, Snowhorn, Greathay, Ancient Twin Canyon unless you count Applejack Ranch which makes a total of six".

Which made Twilight thought in her head 'Applejack? Is she here as well? Then again she may not know me or Equestria.'

"But if you want more information go to the giant shrine in the north" The colt added.

Twilight thanked the colt and she and Spike left to the north part Clockville they found the Giant Shrine, but before they could go near it they heard a scream, which crash-landed on our two heroes.

"Oops sorry about that my balloon ran out of air when I was looking for newcomers in town and maybe a little bit of sketching for my maps" said a voice

"It's ok, we felt wors…" Twilight tried finishing her sentence until she notices that the pony that fell on them was a pink mare with pink poofy man in a green costume.

"Pinkie?" Twilight said which caused mare to look at when she said, "How did you know that? Are you Physic?" the mare that is known Pinkie looked her into very closely in her with the same smile.

Twilight then remember that this was alternate world that she is in and respond "It was kind of a lucky guess" Pinkie then backed up and said with a very smile "Are you new here?" Pinkie then gasps, "Because if you two are then I'm going throw a party for you!".

Welcome to Clockville sung by Pinkie Pie (Play Clocktown Day 1 music)

Welcome to Clockville, happiness is all around

It's a place that everypony can gather around

Welcome to Clockville, happiness is all around

This is a great place even with our own festival

Wear a mask and I'll show you

Show us all that you can do

Wear a mask and I'll join you

It will be two of us

"What about me" Spike said with a Sigh, Pinkie saw this and said "Also you as well" with her same happy smile on her face.

Wear a mask and I'll show you

Fireworks that are red and blue

Wear a mask and I'll join you

Just the three of us

South, North

West, East

That just simple as it can be

Mask Here

Mask There

Mask are everywhere (are everywhere)

Night of First Day

60 Hours Remain

"So how was it?" Pinkie asked and she got that answer when Spike kept on whistling the tone.

"I do enjoy a good song but we really need get to the shrine" Twilight said with regret Pinkie then asked another question "Why is it because Mr. Moony Face up there?" which made Twilight confused while Spike stop whistling wonder what Pinkie was talking about too.

"He's right up there don't you think he cute?" Pinkie pointed above them and they turn around which caused Spike to yell out "SWEET CELESTIA'S TECHNICOLOR MANE!" which earn him a slap on his head from Twilight.

"How long has that been there?" Twilight asked Pinkie with shocked eyes with Pinkie responding "Oh about 12 hours ago… Why?" But before she could say her question, they were already gone.

"Oh well bye Physic Changeling" She said with the same smile while waving goodbye to them, "You can say that again Mr. Writer" pinkie said obviously breaking the fourth wall.

1 Hour Later

"Well here we are I guess" Spike said unsure, until he saw Twilight with worry eyes, "Don't worry Twilight I'm sure this is the right place" spike said with more confidence, "I'm not worry about that Spike it's that I'm afraid that this Celestia might not help me because I'm a changeling" Twilight said.

"You don't have to worry about that little one," said a voice that made both of them jumped for a split second, they turned to the voice and saw white alicorn but instead of Technicolor mane that they are used to seeing it was Pink instead.

"I can tell that you are cursed and not from here as well, now tell me your names little ones" said Celestia to them, "My name is Twilight Sparkle and this is Spike" said Twilight and they told them what happen such as getting lost in the woods, encountering and chasing the Changeling Brothers, with one of the brother's wearing a mask which caused Twilight to turn into a Changeling, Meeting the Mask Salesmare and finally coming to Clockville.

"The Changeling brothers, they were the only Changelings that were welcome here but they suddenly left into the woods about a month ago," said Celestia and she continue on "You said that one of them had a mask on, what does this mask look like?"

"Well the mask had a horn like unicorn and two blue thunderbolts for each side of its cheeks" Twilight answer her question.

"Why does that sound familiar?" Celestia said whisper to herself until she was interrupted by Spike "I don't want to Interrupted you but can you help Twilight with her problem?" he said but only get Shook of no from goddess saying "I can not undo her transformation but I can help her with something else" using her horn to make glow and life up for a split second.

I was able to unlock the Changeling Magic and as you can see you have your horn back as well" Celestia said, which made Twilight glad but then got a sign of worry which confused Celestia and Spike for a bit which caused Twilight said "From the world I come from Changeling feed off of other ponies love and I'm am fearing that I might do the same".

Which caused Celestia chuckle a bit and said, "I see, but Changelings can't do that here and because you were change in this world, you can still go near other them" which caused to Twilight to say "Really?!" in surprise and Celestia nod yes for her.

Twilight jump with joy while going in circles around both Celestia and Spike which caused Spike to faceplam while saying in his thoughts 'She can act like filly sometimes" while Celestia was confused why she was acting this way.

DAWN OF SECOND DAY

48 Hours Remain

So they left after that with Celestia waving and saying, "I wish you good luck on your quest, my little pony and dragon".

Author's Note:

Well that's another chapter down, Hope you guys are enjoying this stories, as I said before keep on giving me support.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment