• Published 27th May 2015
  • 297 Views, 0 Comments

The Legend of Celestia: Blue Thunder's Mask - AndrewMSFan44



After the events of defeating Nightmare Moon, Twilight and Spike have been task to complete fro, Princess Celestia and was given the "Ocarina of Time" but after terrible event which turn Twilight into a changeling she and Spike have 3 days to save th

  • ...
 0
 297

Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own not own "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask"
This story and idea was inspire by Phantom Fan 21, this story would of not existed without you dude.

A fog fade from the scene as we see a purple unicorn and a purple mane and tail with one lighter color and rose color streaks on it, with a shield cover it sword on it back, it also had a star with smaller one on it flank. A young creature that sat on her back but away from the shield was also purple with some green spines but was not a pony. Their names are Twilight Sparkle and Spike the Dragon. They took a request from Princess Celestia. You see Twilight was the new Hero of Equestria. Seven year ago, when Twilight was a filly, she started off on a quest to save Equestria from Nightmare Moon. She was unable to face her at that age, but once she got the Legendry Crystals and Celestial Blade, Twilight travel around Equestria searching for the Elements of Harmony. After find them, she imprison Nightmare Moon in the Secret Realm. She was then send back to her young years to live out her life. Seven years pass again with time without Nightmare Moon.

Twilight and her friends live in Ponyville. Now, she was going though some woods she never went been to before and quickly discovers that she was lost. Spike was a dragon that Twilight hatches from an egg she fond and took the little dragon in. Twilight and Spike are like brother and sister to each other. Twilight even took the chance to train Spike with a sword and Shield. Spike wasn’t good but kept trying in hope to live out in Twilight name. Twilight walk though the forest still trying to find away out. At Last she stop and sat down. Spike slid off her and asks, “We’re still lost, aren’t we?”

Twilight sighs and answer, “Yes, Spike. I don’t ever know if we can complete Celestia request.”

Spike sighs as well before something hit his head. Twilight turns to see Spike fall to the ground before she too was hit on the head.

Soon two creatures that weren’t ponies step out.

“You think we over did it a little?” Ask one of the creatures.

“You worry too much, after all we did the same to that Mask Pony Salesmare and he still got up after we took this mask from him.” The other said pointing to the mask it had.

Ok, Hope they got something on them, wait that mare has a sword and shield!” The first said pointing to the mask it had.

“Heh, we don’t need those, but I think that dragon doesn’t have anything on him.” The second said before searching Twilight for something.

He soon came across something that Twilight treasure greatly. The Royal family treasure of the Alicorns, The Ocarina of Time

The creature picks it up as the first look in surprise.

“Hey! Nice Ocarina bro! Let me try It.” it said

“Forget It! I found it first!” The other argues.

They were so busy arguing with each other that they didn’t notice that both Twilight and spike were waking up. They both soon notice the creatures that knock them out and one of them had the Ocarina. Twilight’s eyes then narrow as soon she saw it.

“You got the last item, so I get it…” The second was about to argue back again when he suddenly notices that pony and dragon that they knock out were standing behind them.

“Um, bro…” He tries to warn him

“What wrong now this time b…” he try to said when he notices that both Twilight and Spike were awake.

Twilight then notice’s that both of them were changelings and one of them had a mask that was black with a horn that is sticking out, with two blue thunderbolts shapes on the mask sides.

The one with the mask tries to hide the ocarina but fails and says “Uh… we are not taking your anything from you.” while sweat drop appears behind his head

“Alright, we are either going to do this the easy way by just handing me the ocarina back or the hard way where me and maybe Spike are going to take it by force.” said Twilight with a serious tone while still narrowing her eyes.

“Twilight is right that ocarina you took is not yours and we will try to stop you if you get away from us!” Spike said

The one without the mask then turns his head slightly to his brother and says, “What are we going to do now bro?”

Then the one with the mask says to both Twilight and Spike “Look out there is a huge unknown monster about to attack you”

While Spike jumps and turns around falling for trick, Twilight didn’t fall for it and says, “If you think that trick is going to work then think again” but after she finish her sentence they were already gone.

Without not wasting a second she ran towards the changelings that had her ocarina while Spike then notices that both the changelings and Twilights were gone and run to catch up

Even with the teleportation Twilight couldn’t catch up which confused her little bit but was not really important now. She needed to get that ocarina back no matter what threat or obstacle that got in her way while she jump off the stumps and went through the hole of tree.

Then she nearing fell down the hole, she manage to keep her balance and sigh while saying “That was bit close that would’ve of really hurt if I fell down ther…” But before she finished her sentence Spike accidently bump into her and which caused her to fall down the hole.

“Uh… Whoops…” Spike says with sweat drop appearing above her head.

All Twilight could see was bright colors that were going pass her while she was falling and then she splash’s into water that broke her fall.

“Uh… That could of gone worse” Twilight said after getting out of the water.

“You really don’t just give up don’t you?” Twilight turns to the one that said that which turn out to be the changeling with the mask.

Without stuttering Twilight yells to them “Aha, you two have no place to go which means that you can’t runaway anymore, now hand me back the Ocarina of Time.”

The one with the mask just chuckles to that statement and replies while pointing behind him and his brother “Think again KNOW IT ALL”

“Oh…” Twilight says while looking at the ground after he said that, but then says “Wait, then why are two still here then?”

The one without the mask then says “Yah, why are we just standing here bro?” while looking at his brother

The one with the mask then replies, “I thought we might do one more prank on the likes of you.” to both of their question while shaking both his head and mask with dark magic coming out of his mask.

“What do you mean by tha…” before Twilight could finish her sentence, she felt dizzy and fainted after getting affected by dark magic from the magic.

Twilight’s fur turn from purple to black and her hooves then got hole. Within Twilight mind multiple Changelings and she surrounded and she had fear in her eyes and ran away which was strange to her because she fought the likes of Changelings before in life. While trying to runaway she a huge Changeling just keep on catching up and then everything went black for her.

The one without the mask with worry in his eyes looks at his brother and says “Bro! You know that I do enjoy a good joke but why would you do that! If the queen finds out that we turned a unicorn into one of us she will…”

“Who even cares about her! Both you and me know that we don’t work in that tribe anymore. Especially the king!” The one with the mask yells at his brother and then grabs him. “Come now we have business to do now” they then leave though the huge wooden door while leaving the unconscious Twilight on the ground.

Meanwhile with Spike, he talks to himself to follow Twilight at this point or just stay here. “I don’t want too die from the likes of this fall but I don’t want to leave Twilight!” then he sighs and says “But she is only sister that I have and care about and no matter what obstacle, I’ll be on her side no matter what!” Then he jumps down the hole after Twilight.

Back with Twilight she slowly wakes up while saying, “Ugh… what happened?” then she try’s to get to the door but she was way to weak. She decided that getting some water would give her more strength but before she could do that she saw her reflection. She had horror in her eyes at that point and back away while still looking at her reflection and was about to scream until a splash happen and water came to Twilight which her wet and got annoy after that happen.

Spike then get out of the water while saying “Well that was not that ba…” then notices a Changeling, which was Twilight, which was trying to get the water off of her.

Without wasting time he tackle her while she wasn’t looking toward the ground and says “I got you now! Now tell me if you have the ocarina hand it over, if not then where Twilight went?”

Twilight then responds “Spike! It’s me get off me!” Which surprise Spike and got off of her and replies with “Twilight that’s is you?!” and he got a nod from her with sadness in her eyes. “I didn’t think that changeling could do something like that, I just don’t know if we can do anything now Spike.” about to shed to a tear from her eyes but was stop by Spike saying “Twilight don’t say that! You are like a sister to me from the beginning, and even if you look like this, all of your friends, and your family would’ve stand by you no matter what and help you get back together.” while Spike hugs Twilight which made her smile at him with the replied “Thank You”

Spike then says, “Ok where did they go?” with confidence in his eyes. Twilight points towards the door and they went though it to follow the Changelings. Spike looks at Twilight appearance she doesn’t have neither her horn anymore nor her sword and shield but she now has wings, which actually made their trip easy to get though.

But then he notices and says to Twilight while pointing “Look Twilight!” She looks at where Spike pointed and sees a dark looking tree with great sadness in its eyes. Twilight responds with “What ever happen to this creature, I feel sorry for it for some reason… I don’t know why…” and continue on.

They went though the hallway and found themselves inside a tower of some kind and they found the door and went toward it…

“You meet with a terrible fate haven’t you?”

Author's Note:

Off to a decent start. You can expect the next chapter maybe somewhere this week "everypony" but I can't make any promises for that though. If anyone actually enjoys my story please continue supporting me and also give me some ideas for later chapters as well (But I won't put other's OC characters anyway Sorry).