• Published 12th May 2012
  • 1,758 Views, 75 Comments

Dashing through the Rainbow - somedude



Imagine yet another day at school,another day of pain and unhappiness without anybody to love. until

  • ...
18
 75
 1,758

Chapter 4

"We arrived at Twilights library early in the morning."
"To my surprise Twilight had already woken, when she saw Dash she quikly galloped over to her to hud her tight."
and screamed

"Im so glad youre back Rainbow, i was worried!!!"
"I was already working on a spell to..."
Then she noticed me. "AAAAH! RAINBOW LOOK OUT THERE IS A MONKEY NEXT TO YOU!!!"

"Were?, i don't see him?" "I knew dash knew Twilight ment me but, she tried to spare my feeling".

"What, monkey?" i said a little bit angry

"RD who and what is this?!?!"
"His name is Jake, He saved my life two times, and he is a human.

"Twilight was speachless."

"When we explained the whole story to her, it was quiet for a moment."

............................................

"Sooo you're from another dimention were highly developed apes rule the planet were you saved Rainbow Dash from a croud of dangerous poeple that treid to harm her then escaped to you're house fel alseep ended up in everfree were it turned out the gravity is at a much lower level so Jake jumped 10 meters in the air then a manticore out of nowere attacked you AND JAKE DESTROYED IT WITH ONE HARD PUNCH?" Twilight rattled

".........Eeyup". i sayed

"Well, i might know how you destroyed the manticore in one punch."

"How?" we both asked

"Well seeing the gravity level is much lower here you....Humans...Had to learn to live under harder circumstances and pressure then we did, and seeing you lived on earth for ages i say you are somehow 15 times stronger than the average pony.

".......15 times? I'm 15 times stronger?"
"Yep"

"Well ,Twilight started, Were shoud we begin?"

"Introducing you to the town, running scientific research on you, telling more about you're life as a human?"

"Well... let's first get some sleep cuz im tired."
"Yea me to Dash sayed with a smile."

"We both slep at the same room, i saw Rainbow Dash was Shivering, She looked at me with her big beautiful rose coloured eyes."

"Dash what's up are you cold?"
"She nodded slowly, Mind if i sleep in you're bed...... with you." she sayed.

"S-sure, i blushed."I helped her stand, i carried her to my bed."
"It was easy to carry her seeing she was just as big as me and i was a sort of super hero."

"She tugged in next to me".

"I felt her warm breath in my chest, her body press agains mine i blushed heavily."
"She did to."

"mind...mind to hold me?" im very cold."
"A-alright."

"I slung my arms around her and held the tight, after 5 minutes of watching eachother in the eyes and blushing heavily (both). We fel asleep."

"I woke up after several houres, to see a cute sleeping Rainbowdash face."

"I stroke her mane for what was it? Half an hour?"
"She woke up to see my smiling face."
"Hiyaa sleepyhead."

"Her eyes opened again to meet my dark brown eyes."

"We stood up at breakfast." "What now? I asked Twilight and Dash".
"Well You could tell us about you?"

"Alright then, wel my name is jake Talon, im 15 years old, i go to school, i have got one good fiend, my parents dont care about, me i get bullied i fight a lot, and i like kickboxing.

"My life.......my life is just a piece of crap."

..................................................

"It was quiet for a moment."

"I looked down." "You're life is hard, isn't it?........ Dash asked." "Yea, i always thought it was going to end with me hanging myself."

"Thats... very very sad." Twi sayed

"You know Twi. We Humans know alot more about you ponies than you think."
"Huh?"
"Well you see, i looked to Rainbow dash who looked to Twi who looked back at me."
"Well,...we Humans......created you...all of you and all the things as you know it."

"We know everything about you, you are all in a show called: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

"We created you for our entertainment, but we didn't know you really existed in another dimention".
"We know you as moving pictures on a screen". (I then realized my ipod was still in my pocket, and on the ipod were a few episodes of mlp fim).

"I dont belive you." Twilight sayed

"Here i'l show ya!"