• Published 12th May 2012
  • 1,758 Views, 75 Comments

Dashing through the Rainbow - somedude



Imagine yet another day at school,another day of pain and unhappiness without anybody to love. until

  • ...
18
 75
 1,758

Chapter 1

Dashing through the Rainbow

By:Somedude

AN: "Understand the fact that i'm Dutch and this is my first story ever."
"Please rate fair." :)

I live my life just like you,i breath just like you, still i feel im different from anybody else.

Hi im Jake Talon, im 15 years old, i live a boring life with boring parents in a simple school with only one fiend but thats not all im a brony to.
I see myself as a normal/aggressive guy but i still think im diffrent from the average teen.
For examlpe: I try stuff and dont care what others think about it. (My Little Pony FIM) And im not affraid to hit somebody even when they are in a large group. (Thats also a bad habit of me i got my ass kicked cuz of that.)

"Well heres my story."

DAY 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another boring day at school standing against the wall with my bud, Carl. We were standing in the hallway and Carl had to pee.
Of course just then a group of morons stopped by to make fun of me, i was a short tempered boy but i also
was a pretty good fighter cuz i practised kickboxing, i use it to work off steam.

Moron: "Wazup pony boy umad???"
Jake: "shut up you stupid IQ-less punk"
Moron: "watcha gona do fagot call you're pony friends?"

I was on the edge of kicking his ass, when suddenly i heard carl's voice.
Carl:"Leave him alone you idiot, if you don't go he will kick youre ass!!!"
Carl knew i was a good fighter well.... i think he knows evrything about me, and hes a brony to


Moron:"Well well so you're a good fighter A?" He stared at me in dissbelive"


Moron again:"Why dont you PROVE IT"

With the last two words his fist hedded straight for my nose i doged it and held my pose (my kickboxing pose)
i hitt him right in his face and again and again and again and yes AGAIN,
until he passed out.

Everybody ran away in fear except Carl of course.
Carl:"I just hope they don't tell the teachers what happend. Becuz it will probaly end up with that moron playing the victim
and you getting the badguy roll"
I nodded, "well yea but not like i care anymore,bisides my life is already a piece of shit."

Carl:"Well yea but you can still get into more trouble, sooo.""I nodded slowly"

After i nodded, there was a ringing sound.
"THE BELL OOOH FUCK WERE LATE AGAIN!" I said" "C'mon run faster!"
Carl:"I cant!" After finaly reaching the class we were tired out.

The stupid-est of all was that this was the most annoying old hardest fucking teacher of all.
"Mr. Vulture sorry were late!" I said
The old man: "YOU ARE 10 MIN TO LATE!!!"
We:"Yea were realy sorry"
The old man:"10 MINUTES TO LATE IS 10 HOURES DETENTION!" He said

We:"WHAAAAT?!?!"
Me:"No im not gona do that. Im leaving this fucking class i'm done here!"
The old man:"COME BACK HERE YOU!!!

"Make me, i said calmly". then i ran off


DAY 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at school only to see almost all off te students looking at me like i was a sheep.
I simply ignored all off them. It must be because of yesterday.
I needed some time alone so i walked out of the canteen into a hallway next to an open classroom i leaned back and thought of how deep i was in trouble.

Than IT happend, i saw a bue familiar blur in the hal way straight ahead, it was chaced by a group off students.
It was comming closer, at this point i recognized it.

Me:"R-R-Rainbow Dash?!?!"

I was always good at fast thinking, so i opened the door and as she was getting close I yelled:"GET IN DASHIE!!!"
She quikly flew in the room. As she did i quikly closed the door and blocked it with a chair.



SAFE.