• Published 11th May 2012
  • 1,235 Views, 32 Comments

The Musical Giant - sniper125



A young rapper is given an opportunity to start over in a brand new world with a brand new friend.

  • ...
4
 32
 1,235

Bout' to Bubbles

Chapter 5: Bout' To Bubbles

My eyes struggled to open as I tried to wake up. I thought I was in Vinyl's house but I was mistaken.

It turned out that I was in some place shrouded in a dark haze. The outlines of a long alley could be barely made out.

"Hello? Is anybody there?" A wicked laugh answered me.

"I don't suppose there is a correct answer for that."

"I don't get it, where are you?" the laughter returned.

"I am everywhere... but nowhere... you would call me a spirit..."

"If that's so, what do you want with me?" my eyes widened when a tall, slender pony materialized in front of me.

Her long black mane flowed smoothly and curled upwards once it reached just past her neck. She also wore a robe with a hood that went down to her knees.

"I just want to ask you some questions that's all. If you answer then correctly I'll be on my way, for now." I just shrugged which made her smile.

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"I want to know how you feel about Vinyl. How important is she to you?" I didn't even need a second to come up with my reply.

"She's the most important thing in my life. I love her with all my heart."

"So you would give up anything just so you could keep her?" I merely nodded as a reply.

"What about your friends? How far would you go to help them if they needed it?"

"If they asked I would do whatever I could to help them out." A long pause came about before she asked another question.

"What if a complete stranger needed your help? For all you knew they were going to try and rob you." I paused myself while I thought about that.

"Well, I wouldn't know until after I helped them now would I?" Another chuckle was her reply.

"You're a smart man, kind hearted too... The main reason I have come to you is that I have a daughter in your world... She lost me to illness a few years ago..."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but what are you getting at?"

"Well you see, my daughter was born with a type of disorder..."

"You're losing me here, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to help her make friends since I'm not there now... Her name is Ditzy Doo, but the other foals called her Derpy when she was little. Please help her!"

"I don't see why not, I would be kind of going against what I just said if I said no." Her eyes lit up with happiness as I was tackled to the ground.

"Thank you so much young man! You can probably find her somewhere around town and I'm sure you'll be able to see her. She has a grey coat with a blonde mane. Her eyes are what give her away though..."

"No problem ma'am, I'll be sure to look for her as soon as possible."

"Thank you again, I must go now but you can count on seeing me again later." I waved as she again disappeared into the thick haze.

Before I knew what was happening I felt like I was falling into a large pit. I then suddenly sat straight up inside of Vinyl's room.

My sudden movement caused the pony to sit up as well, though not as quickly. She rubbed her eyes and yawned loudly.

"Are you alright Jeremy? You've been tossing and turning in your sleep all night."

"Oh, I'm not sure what's wrong, I think I had a vision..." Vinyl turned her head in confusion.

"What kind of vision?"

"Well, it was a message from a mysterious pony. Actually, do you know anyone by the name of Ditzy Doo? The pony also said she was called Derpy in school."

"Derpy? Oh I remember her! Poor thing never could make friends easily..."

"So you know her? Where can I find her?" Vinyl racked her tired brain in an attempt to remember where the pony in question lived.

"Sorry, I can't remember exactly where she lives. But if I recall she would always head towards the outskirts of town after school."

"Thanks Vinyl, I'll have to find her once the recording is finished today. Speaking of which when is Groove going to show up?"

"I think he'll be here in about an hour."

An hour? I glanced at the clock which read 10:00 AM. I jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom so I could shower.

It was only ten minutes before both of us were clean and dressed. Well I was dressed at least.

As if on cue, I heard the doorbell ring and walked to the door with Vinyl. Slow Groove was standing at the doorway with two other colts that I didn't see the other night.

"What's up my man! I hope you're ready to rock the mic!" The three of them walked inside and headed straight for the recording studio.

"Oh Vinyl! Guess who's back!" I walked into the room and saw the two hugging like only old friends could.

"Who are these two you brought with you?"

"Oh how rude of me! This colt to my left is know as D-Loco. The colt he pointed to was slightly taller than the others but seemed slightly on the skinny side.

"The other colt here is OH. They came in from Phillydelphia to help us work on a few songs!" The second colt was shorter and more muscular than the other two, his brown fur went with a short and straight mane nicely.

"What's up Vinyl, it's awesome to meet you." D-Loco winked at her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well." Vinyl giggled which made me slightly jealous.

Once the introductions had finished; Vinyl headed back into her sound room and closed the door. The rest of us each put on a pair of headphones and switched them on.

"Testing... Can everypony hear me?" four nods was all she needed to know our answer.

"Alright then, we can start out with a song that involves everyone and work our way to the main track.". I nodded again as the beat started echoing through my headphones...

(A/N: ()= D-Loco and []= OH)

I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo
And possibly bend you over, look back and watch me

[Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'til you get sore
Smack that, oh ooh

Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'til you get sore
Smack that, oh ooh]

Upfront style ready to attack now
Pull in the parking lot slow with the ‘lac down
D-Loco's got the whole thing packed now
Step in the club, the wardobe intact now

(I feel it, don and crack now
Ooh I see it, don't let back now
I'ma call her then I put the mack down
Money? No problem, saddle full of that now)

I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo
And possibly bend you over, look back and watch me

[Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'til you get sore
Smack that, oh ooh

Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'til you get sore
Smack that, oh ooh]

Oh, looks like another club banger
They better hang on when they throw this thing on
Get a lil’ drink on
They gonna flip to turn this Bass on.
You can bank on it

Pedicure, manicure, kitty-cat claws
The way she climbs up and down them poles
Looking like one of them putty-cat dolls
Trying to hold my w***** back through my drawers

[Steps upstage, didn't think I saw
Creeps up behind me, and she’s like, "You're..."
I'm like, "I know, let's cut to the chase
No time to waste, back to my place"]

Plus from the club to the crib it's like a mile away
Or more like a palace, shall I say
And plus I got pal if your gal is game
In fact he's the one singing the song that's playing
Basssnake!

I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo
And possibly bend you over, look back and watch me

[Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'til you get sore
Smack that, oh ooh

Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'til you get sore
Smack that, oh ooh

I attempted to start my next verse but was surprised that OH was still going after the chorus.

OH's rollin', D an' ‘em rollin'
Boo and ol' Marvelous an' them rollin'
Women just h*****', big booty rollin'
Soon I be all in 'em an' throwin’ D]

(Hittin' no less than three
Block wheel style, like whee
Girl I can tell you want me 'cause lately)

I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo
And possibly bend you over, look back and watch me

We then finished the song with all of us singing the chorus.

Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'til you get sore
Smack that, oh ooh

Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'til you get sore
Smack that, oh ooh...


We all cheered at the end of the song as it was a huge success. Groove and I were about to go to the sound room when I saw her shaking her head and pointing back at the center of the room.

We both shrugged and returned to the laughing colts.

"Don't worry man, you can get at that flank once we finish up here!"

"I heard that OH!" Our laughter grew louder as OH looked away to hide his face.

"Okay people, let's hurry up and finish these recordings!" Vinyl exclaimed.

At that another beat was flowing into our ears and the recording had started again...

30 Minutes Later...

My throat was beginning to feel itchy since Vinyl refused to let us take a break until every song had been recorded.

Fortunately for us the last song was just finished and we all trudged up the stairs and into the sound room. Vinyl already had a tray with glasses of water waiting for us.

"You guys did an amazing job, and to think that we didn't even write down the lyrics!" Vinyl cheered as we took our drinks.

"Yeah, it's kind of strange how the music just moves right along without any preparation." We all nodded in agreement.

"Anyways, this has been one hay of a success!" D-Loco exclaimed.

"We should definitely do this again sometime, the ponies in Phillydelphia will love this stuff!" Vinyl and I glanced at each other to see if we had the same idea.

"Well, if you guys are going to be here a for awhile, you can be a part of our group!" Vinyl suggested eagerly.

"Hmm, I can afford to stay here for a little while..." OH replied quietly.

"Hay yeah I want to join! This is the best opportunity I can get right now!" D-Loco practically jumped onto me with enthusiasm.

Since everything had now been settled with the recording and editing; Groove took his partners and left to go back to his apartment nearby. They all waved at us before turning a corner and leaving our view.

"This day has been great so far!" Vinyl exclaimed while wrapping her forelegs around my neck.

"Yeah, but my day's just getting started... I still have to find Ditzy Doo." Her face turned from happy to slightly disappointed.

"Alright then... Do you want any help with finding her?" I shook my head to her dismay.

"Sorry Vinyl, I think this is something I should do alone for now, but I promise to be back soon!" We hugged once more as I walked out the door myself and headed towards the outskirts of town...

2 Hours Later...

My patience was being tested after not finding a single clue during my entire search. Everypony seemed to know who Ditzy was, but nopony knew where I could find her.

I walked down the long dirt trail that intersected another after about a half a mile. It was slightly amusing how much the scenery reminded me of the country on Earth.

I was near the point of just giving up and turning towards home when a lone pony bumped into me from behind.

Her head hung low so that I couldn't clearly see her face and even if I did it seemed she was wearing sunglasses as well. However, from what I could see she fit the description that the countless ponies had given me.

Her mane was blond and slightly spiky while her coat was a 'pure' grey. She jumped slightly when I cleared my throat.

"O-oh! I'm sorry sir, I guess I wasn't looking where I was going..."

She tried to move around me but I quickly stepped in her way. All of a sudden what little composure she had left was beginning to crumble.

"Sorry to keep you, but you're name wouldn't happen to be Ditzy Doo is it?" She backed up slightly and shrank down slightly.

"Please don't hurt me mister, I just want to go home!"

"Why would I want to hurt you? I'm Jeremy and I've been sent by er... 'someone' to find you." Her expression went from fear to confusion.

"Why would anyone want to find me? The only time anyone talks to me is when they make fun of me..."

I shrugged and looked to see if anypony was nearby.

"I'm sorry to impose, but would it be alright if we continued this talk inside?"

"I suppose so, please follow me."

I was lucky that the the road I had stopped at was actually on the square of land that Ditzy lived on. A small path snaked through a dense strip of trees that led to a small little cottage in the middle of another batch of forestry.

I was led up a small staircase the immediately led into the living room of the home. From the furniture it seemed that the room also served as the eating area.

That said everything seemed mostly clean save for a few scratches on the leather couch and floor. We each took a seat at the dining table, while I took off my hoodie Ditzy decided to leave her glasses on.

"So tell me, who sent you to come find me? I don't know anybody who would want to talk with me..." I hesitated so I could think of how to explain.

"I suppose there's only one way to explain... Last night I received a message from your mother through my dreams. She told me that she needed mento find you and make sure that you're ok since she can't help you anymore."

Anger and disbelief radiated from her with every word I spoke.

"I don't believe you, you're just like everybody else! Always messing with me just because I look different!" Her hooves banged on the wooden table.

"Please listen Ditzy! I know it's hard to trust someone you just met after what I told you but I swear it's true!" Her position didn't move an inch.

"Look, you're mother cares very deeply about you, even after her death she wanted to send somebody to look after you when she couldn't. I don't know much about you but please just give me a chance to help!" Her frown softened and her hooves slid back to their old positions.

Moisture started to build up in her eyes as I could hear light sniffling.

"M-mommy... I don't know if you're telling the truth but I can't take this life anymore! I just want somebody to care about me again!" The flood gates seemed to have broken as I was pulled over the table and into a tight embrace.

Tears rolled down from underneath her glasses with every sob that escaped her lungs. Seeing nothing else to do, I patted her back and shushed her.

"Now now Ditzy, if you're willing to help me, then I'll make sure you'll be happy the rest of your life... But I need you to trust me alright?" A few sniffles later and she nodded slowly.

Once her eyes had dried we moved to the couch where we each sat on a side.

"So tell me about yourself, I learned a little about you but I want to hear what you have to say."

"W-well, I like to think I'm just a normal Pegasus. But I get made fun of a lot since I'm clumsy because of my disorder..."

"That reminds me, isn't it a little dark to be wearing sunglasses? I'd like it if I could see your eyes." She shifted in her seat with nervousness.

"Um, t-that's ok, I l-like wearing my sunglasses!" She let out a peep when I stuck my finger out as she leaned in to adjust her seat.

"I'm sure you do, but safety is kind of an issue if you can't see six inches in front of you."

Before she could resist I pulled off the sunglasses. She was still fast enough to hide her face in a nearby pillow.

"Noo! Don't look at me!" I tilted my head in curiosity.

"What's wrong Ditzy? You know you can show me if you want my help."

"B-but I look ugly..." I scoffed and gently turned her onto her back.

My own eyes widen at what I found. Not one but BOTH of her eyes were unfocused. Each seemed to veer off in another direction.

But that wasn't what had caught my attention right away. Her eyes also had a golden shine to them that glowed like the sun.

Tears began to form again in her eyes as she turned away once more.

"Oooh... I'm such an ugly pony! Now you don't like me either do you? I hate these stupid eyes!" She rubbed her eyes roughly.

I heard a gasp come from her when I grabbed both her hooves to make her stop.

"Don't be silly, you're eyes are amazing! They are what make you stand out amongst the crowd! I can't believe THAT is why ponies make fun of you! They're just jealous."

"R-really? My mother used to tell me that when I was little but I never believed her..." her sniffles were starting to lessen.

"Trust me, something as trivial as that shouldn't be made fun of, come on let's go to the town and see what the other ponies think."

"But what if they laugh at me? Whenever I go to town everypony talks about me behind my back and laughs... and some of the colts do things to me that I don't feel like mentioning..." I tried my best to hide the anger and grabbed her hoof to lead her outside.

"Don't you worry about them anymore! From now on I'll watch over you and make sure that everypony gets to know the real you; I'll go as far as it takes to make that happen!" Her eyes widened at what I had said.

"I-I don't know... I guess if I'm with someone other ponies might like me... Okay, I'll go if you promise to stay by my side!"

"I promise with my life... So let's go!"

It seemed that she was all in on going now as she tightened her grip around my hand and followed Mencken the road. Once we had reached the city limit I let go of her hoof to avoid anymore unnecessary comments.

Everypony would gasp and whisper whenever the two of us passed by and I could hear the occasional snicker coming from some young colts.

There wasn't really a destination we were heading towards; so I just led Ditzy through the town like we were normal friends.

As expected, we soon reached a rather rough part of town that was actually near the road to Ditzy's home. She began walking up close to me and started to shiver.

"Are you ok Ditzy? You look like a wreck." At that I heard a loud shout came from behind.

"Well look who it is, little Derpy decided to pay us a visit!"

"Oh no... These are the colts I was telling you about!"

"Hey, didn't ya hear me Derpy?! Get your flank over here if you know what's good for ya! Oh wait, you probably don't know!" my last bunch of nerves were starting to break when we both turned around to face them.

The shouting colt was surrounded by two other colts. Each one had a type of grey mane and wore red caps turned sideways.

Ditzy lowered her head and tried to hide behind me. All three snickered and approached me.

"Now who do we have here? Did Derpy hire you to protect her?" He looked at Ditzy and smirked.

"No, I'm here because she's my friend and I won't have you harming her anymore." I must not have looked intimidating since they all broke out into laughter right in front of me.

"Come on man, why waste your time with somepony like her? You could actually find a mare that's WORTH protecting!" Her shoved me aside and made an attempt to grab Ditzy by the foreleg.

"Come on Derpy! We'll show you a real fine ti-!" His sentence was cut short when I socked him in the jaw.

He reeled backwards but stood his ground so as not to fall. The other two colts stared in shock.

"Why you little piece of trash! We'll show you not to mess with us!" All three charged at me with heads of steam.

Fortunately for me their heads were down so a simple side step was all I needed to avoid the dangerous heads. Right as one passed by me I wrapped my arm around his neck and threw him somewhat over my back and onto the ground beside me.

He thought his luck had turned around when I let him go but it was short lived once his friend kicked him right in the face.

"Oww, my nose! What the hay dude!" The colt turned with surprise at hearing his buddies cry instead of my own.

The leader wasn't phased like the others and attempted to sneak up from behind me. It was a nice try but his feet weren't exactly light as feathers.

I gave off the impression that my ego was getting the better of me and waited for him to make a move. As I predicted he pounced at me from behind where I turned and grabbed him by the midsection and threw him right into his buddies which created a large cloud of dust.

The dust cleared to show the colts laying on top of each other; they held their heads and legs in pain. I took one step towards them and cracked my knuckles.

"P-please, no more! We won't mess with Der- I mean Ditzy anymore, we swear!" They all shimmered in fear.

"You better not... because if you do you'll have more than just ME to worry about, now scram!" Like whipped pups, they fled the scene in a flash of flailing legs and hooves.

I looked over at Ditzy; tears were freely flowing. The thing was... she was smiling.

Before I could register anything she was hugging me around the waist and bearing her head into my stomach.

"Thank you so much Jeremy! I can never repay you for what you did! This is the nicest thing anypony has done for me..." more crying followed as I led her off of the main road and down an alley.

"It's okay now Ditzy, those punks won't be bothering you anytime soon..." Her sobbing ceased save for an occasional tear or cough.

"P-please don't leave me... I don't know what I woe do if I lost you too..."

"Silly, you think we're finished? This is just the beginning! Now come on, let me show you some of my friends!" I lifted her onto her hooves before I led her out of the neighborhood and back towards town square.

We then made a turn towards a familiar little library. Ditzy let out a nervous whimper when I tried pulling her up the stairs.

In a somewhat act of fortune, I heard a bang as the front door flew open and I was blasted in the chest by another rainbow blur.

"Hey there Jeremy, what are you doing down there?" I looked at her and shrugged.

"Haven't we already been through this?" She laughed and quickly got off so I could stand.

As expected Twilight came rushing out the door and over to me. However, she stopped halfway and looked quizzically at Ditzy.

"Hey Jeremy, who's your friend here?" She took a step closer which made Ditzy step behind me.

"Girls, this here is Ditzy Doo, she's a new friend of mine who I'm helping to make friends. I thought you two would like to meet her!" Twilight squealed with joy.

"Oh my, I'd love to be your friend Ditzy! Princess Celestia would love to hear that I'm making even MORE friends!" Ditzy yelped when she was brought into a big hug.

"Umm it's n-nice to meet you Twilight..." She glanced around nervously again.

Rainbow Dash seemed jealous for some reason.

"What's wrong Rainbow Dash? Don't you want a new friend?"

"Of course I do! But Twilight's bogging her!" Rainbow joined in on the hugging with a laugh.

I looked at Ditzy to find a small smile creep onto her face. Something about that just made my heart melt. Maybe now Ditzy can slowly but surely become the pony everypony wants to be friends with?

While the ponies were playing around I heard a shriek from behind me.

"Oh my gosh, it's Basssnake! Come on girls hurry!" I turned to find a small group of five or six mares and fillies beginning to surround the front side of me.

"Mr. Basssnake! It's such an honor to meet you!"

"Basssnake? What are they talking about Jeremy?" The group looked at Ditzy with annoyed expressions.

"Just who are you? You must be that Derpy girl we've heard so much about." Ditzy backed away with a sad frown.

"Now now girls, Ditzy here happens to be one of my good friends. She one of the coolest ponies I know!" the fillies let out gasps of awe and apologized to Ditzy.

"We're sorry for the things we said... do you think we could make it up to you sometime?"

"S-sure, that sounds like fun!" We all smiled and waved at the fillies once phone numbers were exchanged.

"Wow Jeremy, I never thought hanging out with you would make finding friends so easy! But why did they call you Basssnake?"

I rubbed my head before trying to explain.

"I guess I never told you what I do for a living did I? You see, I work in the music industry as a singer with DJ PON-3. Basssnake is my stage name so most people only know me by that." Ditzy's eyes began to sparkle wildly.

"You know the legendary DJ PON-3? Oh my gosh that's so cool! What is she like in real life?" I waited to think of how to best describe her.

"She's an awesome pony that is kind of quiet around new friends but REALLY likes to party!"

"Is that ALL you have to say about your marefriend Jeremy?" Rainbow Dash snickered behind my back.

Ditzy's expression turned solemn.

"Oh... You have a marefriend? That's nice Jeremy..."

"Sorry Ditzy, don't think you're not important to me though!" I brought her into a light hug that made her giggle.

"Alright alright, where are we gonna go now Jeremy?" She asked when I let her go.

"If you want... I could take you to meet Vinyl at her home."

She squealed with glee and jumped on my back.

"That sounds awesome! Let's go Jeremy!" We all laughed as I waved goodbye to Rainbow and Twilight and carried Ditzy all the way to Vinyl's house.

Her excitement was getting the better of her when I felt her squirming in her seat.

"I can't wait much longer Jeremy! When do I get to meet PON-3"

"Just a minute okay? Vinyl's right inside!" I sat her down and opened the door casually.

Music could be heard coming from the recording studio. I signaled Ditzy to follow me throughout the house.

I peeked inside through the door and saw Vinyl sitting at her usual spot in the sound room. I sidled along the wall until we were both at the door and out of sight from the window.

To my surprise the door opened on it's own and a grey colt with a green and black mane stood in front of me.

"Well who do we have here? Hey Vinyl, you have a visitor!"

She took off her headphones and dashed over to me. I received a big kiss and a hug once she reached me.

"Hey Jeremy! I've missed you soo much! Did you fix the problem you had?" I kissed her back before answering.

"Actually, I have someone I'd like you to meet, come on Ditzy!" Ditzy tip-toed out from behind me but stuck close to me.

"Hello... m-my name's Ditzy."

"Awww she's adorable Jeremy! It's nice to meet you Ditzy, I'm Vinyl Scratch!"

"By the way, who is this colt? Is he a musician?" the mentioned colt smirked.

"I'm Shade Clover and I'm a DJ from Manehatten. I dropped by because I've heard of your recent success on the club circuit. Basically, I want to join you guys on your journey towards fame!"

I rubbed my chin in consideration of his offer. We DID need one more part in the group.

"Well what's your talent? We need to know what you're good at before you can join."

"But of course, I can do almost anything you ca think of! Except for that fast singing you do of course."

"Weell, I'm not sure yet, but why don't we see what you got right now? Would you want to see how music is made Ditzy?"

"Oh my gosh yes! This is a dream come true!"

At that, I went down with Shade to the mic and set up for the recording. I saw Vinyl hitting many buttons before giving me the thumbs up. Shade seemed to be using a unique type of mic.

"Okay guys, this should be the last track for the album got it?"

"Yeah yeah Jeremy, let's just get this over with!" Vinyl answered impatiently.

Before I could answer back the music suddenly started up...
(A/N: []= Shade ()= Chorus)

[Turn up the bass, turn up the treble,
I'm about to take it to a whole another level!
DJ turn off what you're playin',
I want the whole club to hear what I'm sayin'!
Because this girl means so much to me,
And now we're on the floor and she touchin' me.
And if I wanna take her home
It's gotta be better than what they do on the radio!]

(It's gotta be the crunkest
It's gotta be the loudest
It's gotta be the best (the best) love song she ever heard in her life
I gotta tell her how I feel
I gotta let her hear, the best love song she ever heard in her life
No need for me to write it, I just gotta picture her smilin,
And if you feel that way
Go 'head and kiss your baby
And now we've got the whole stadium in love like eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh)

Turn up the lights, give me a mic...
I'm bout' to sing it to her just how she likes
Jump off the stage bombs away,
Crowd surfin' all the way (cowabunga)
You know it's right, just do the wave (do the wave)
Girl just move your body like a snake
And if you wanna get with me
Put your hands in the air, show me that energy!

(It's gotta be the crunkest
It's gotta be the loudest
It's gotta be the best (the best) love song she ever heard in her life
I gotta tell her how I feel
I gotta let her hear, the best love song she ever heard in her life
No need for me to write it, I just gotta picture her smilin,
And if you feel that way
Go 'head and kiss your baby
And now we've got the whole stadium in love like eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh)

[Homie kiss your girl
Shawty kiss your man
We can see you on the kissing cam!]

Now show me some love (yeah yeah)
Show me some love (yeah yeah)

[Now look her in the eye, say baby I love you
I never put no one above you
And if you feel that way
Go ahead and kiss your baby
And now we've got the whole stadium in love like eh
And if you feel that way
Go ahead and kiss your baby
And now we've got the whole stadium in love like]
(Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Oh, oh, oh...)

I couldn't hear Ditzy but she was hopping around the sound room with Vinyl just smiling. I gave Shade a smack on the back on the way up the stairs.

"So what did you think Ditzy? I hope you liked it."

"That... was... AMAZING! Please say I can come watch you guys record again sometime!"

"Of course you can Ditzy! It's nice having a friend to talk to in the studio!" Vinyl gave her a vice grip hug until Ditzy was gasping for air.

Laughter filled the room as Ditzy caught her breath. Shade was the first to turn back to the business at hand.

"So what do YOU think Jeremy? Am I in the group?"

"Hay yes you're in the group dude! I can't wait for our next recording session!" He smirked to himself again.

"I can't wait either. But for now, I must be going. I'll be sure to stop by soon so we can get to know each other." We shook hands before he made his way to the door.

"Well now that we're done with ALL recording today... How about some supper at Mario's?"

Ditzy didn't seem to know who Mario was but could see the sparkle in my eyes.

"Okay, is it fine with you Ditzy?"

"Of course, as long as I'm with my friends I'll be happy!"

At that I led both of them out the door and towards Mario's restaurant...