• Published 14th Mar 2015
  • 816 Views, 30 Comments

xjuggerscrapsx - xjuggernaughtx



A collection of ideas and story errata with author's notes. Think of them as jugger-nots.

  • ...
3
 30
 816

PreviousChapters Next
Cheerilee's Thousand - The Lost Chapters - Chapter Four (Comedy, Random, Slice-of-Life)

Cheerilee relates a bad date to a nurse while in the hospital. She eventually wants to be put in the same room as Caramel, but he was just released a few hours before.

“Ow!”

Nurse Tenderheart lifted the surgical needle away. “Well, suturing this wound would be a lot easier if you’d just stop wiggling so much.”

“Sorry, it’s just…” Cheerilee paused, searching for the best way to say it. “It’s just hard to, um, sit. Or lay on my back. I’m still a little… delicate back there.”

Tenderheart ignored her patient’s hiss as she pushed the needle back through the wound and tugged the surgical thread through. “I know, dear, but

Author's Note:

This was my first attempt to use Nurse Tenderheart somewhere. I was going to have Cheerilee tell her about the bad date that she'd just had. In the end, she'd be happy that at least she could be put in a room with the recovering Caramel, only to find out that Caramel had been released that same day.

Sad trombone here.

The upside was going to be that Tenderheart would ask her out, and it would lead to the date where Cheerilee locked herself out on that balcony. I just never finished this one because I liked the idea of the other one so much.

PreviousChapters Next