• Published 7th Mar 2015
  • 277 Views, 0 Comments

The Magic of Courage - thefallenone



Somewhere deep in the Everfree Forest an ancient evil has awoken, triggering the return of powers long since forgotten to Equestria lore can a Museum Curator has what it takes to stand up to this new threat? does he have the magic of Courage?

  • ...
 0
 277

Chapter 4

Chapter 4
On The Train

10:45am In trainsit to Crystal Empire
"Check Mate Shining i win again" declares Tempest grining at his 3/5 victory
"yeah yeah Tempest" grumbles Shining "well i'm off to the little stallions room"
Shining stalks off up towards the front of the train "Ermm Shining the restrooms the other way"
Shining keeps on walking
"Hey Shining wait up" Tempest calls out as he made his way up the carriage he trip over a young filly and hits his head on the carriage door.

A few minutes later
"Dinky my dear? are you alright?" asks a Mares voice
"yeah mum" he hears a reply
"Are you alright?" asks a earth pony stand over tempest with an hour glass cutie-mark
"Yeah I am fine" replies Tempest as the pony helped him up
"my name is Tempest Stormwind, who are you?"
"Me? well i'm called the Doctor" replies the stallion "my lovely wife is called Derpy whooves and my stepdaughter is called Dinky"
"Doctor who?" asks Tempest
"Just the Doctor silly" replies the mare Derpy?, Tempest took a look at her for the first time 'wow her eyes are weird, but she seems really nice'
"what are you a doctor off?" asks tempest again
"just the Doctor, sometimes Doctor whooves" replies the Doctor with a cheeky grin "by the Way Tempest was it?"
Tempest nods
"have you heard about Crystal communications?"
"is it that thing they found in the crystal Kingdom under the palace? the thing that can allegedly communicate accross all of equestria?, assuming my nutjob sister Tinker can fix it?"
"yeah thats the one" replies the Doctor
"why'd you ask?"
"No real reason young sir, but it seems fascinating, oh! don't you have a companion to look for?"
"Buck! so I do, sorry for tripping on you lil' Dinky" Tempest calls as he heads down the carriage.

11:55pm Crystal Empire Shopping district
"you would've loved it there Rarity, it was so good, the clothes, the food, the other you, i miss it so much" sighs Spike
"Calm down Spike darling, you've only come back through that mirror with Twilight a few hours ago" replies Rarity "And besides Princess Celestia told you not to talk about it, and anyway why have the other me? when you can have the genuine article?"
"erm... Rarity? can we stop for a break?" asks Spike quickly changing the subject "We've been shopping for hours and i could use a break"
"i suppose we can stop for a small break" Sighs Rarity, "all this shopping has made me exausted"
'well i'm knackered and carrying everything' thought Spike 'but then i'll do anything for Rarity, like that time i was superbrave when she was Nightmare Rarity and i personally saved the day'
"oh spikey here is a perfect place to rest" rarity indicates a small cafe "right i need to freshin up you order" Rarity walks off to the Mares room
a Pony in a cloak approaches Spike "Excuse me you Spike the Dragon?, Princess Twilight Sparkles Assitant?"
"yes two lattes and two donuts" Spike turns around "yes i am Spike the Awesome Dragon, Princess Twilight Sparkles number one assitant, why?"
"i am so sorry"
"For what?"
"this" the robed pony headbutts spike whom passes out...

12:14pm Crystal Empire Station
"Shining i can't believe you got lost on a train" Sniggers Tempest
"oh i can't believe you got lost on a train" mumbles Shining "well hopefully Bruce Mane will be here shortly"
"Bruce Mane? Princess Luna's Captain?" Asks Tempest "the frankly awesome Batpony?"
"yeah, he's apparently transporting somepony here to see her"
"ARGHHHHHHHH! SPIKEY-WIKY!" Tempest and Shining both jump at the scream
"What in Equestria was that!? it sounded like a diva in distress"
"No, that was Rarity C'mon Tempest, lets go" and with that they both stormed off in the direction of the scream.

End