• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 501 Views, 23 Comments

My Friends Will be With me. - kennel hoof



Twilight and her friends is having a party in Twilights castle. but something isnt right.

  • ...
9
 23
 501

pinkie pie (chapter 3)

She slowly began to walk to the third cylinder. She had gotten a strange heavy feeling in her hooves and chest, almost like something tried to prevent her from opening it. This wouldn’t stop her though and she pushed on, the feeling wouldn’t go away however and her thoughts once again began to go wild. Her vision fainted a bit while in her head she could hear somepony beg for mercy. She heard screams and it sounded like they were close to where she stood. She heard a faint sound of a cry, but it sounded like it was further away than the screams and begging.
Twilight shook her head, regaining her vision and the sounds slowly disappeared. Without hesitation she opened the third cylinder, a pink body with a puffy hair fell onto the ground.

Twilight levitated the pink body to a sanding position.
“Pinkie I’m so glad you could come, I need your help for a special task. You have to help me pick the decorations and cake for the party we are having, doesn’t that sound exiting?”
The pink pony´s head naught’d, the body of Pinkie Pie had no damage at all to it. The stitches made on her body were well sewn together, her eyes were still missing though and she had a big smile on her lips, this smile weren’t carved like Spikes were, it was simply sewn on.
The body began to walk towards the shelf with party stuff, cakes and stuffed animals on it.

“So Pinkie what do you think we should use, and what kind of cake would you like. What is that Pinkie? Do you want streamers and a chocolate cake? Well that sounds like a great idea, this is why you are the best party pony in the town”
Twilight levitated some streamers from the shelf onto the table and some onto the heads of Rarity and Applejack. She proceeded to get the chocolate cake on the top of the shelf. It was decorated with a couple of berries on the top, and on the side there were flowers made of marzipan with different colors. Gently levitating it down onto the table Twilight looked over at pinkie, she was standing with her face looking at the shelf, almost like she was thinking of something.

“What´s wrong Pinkie, is something missing?”
Twilight thought for a second, then her eyes shot open.
“Of course you are thinking about Gummy aren´t you, don’t worry I’m sure Mr. and Ms. Cake will take good care of him until you get back. Why don’t you just sit down with AJ and Rarity, I just have to fix something and then I’ll be with you shortly.”

Pinkie walked towards the table and the others, she sat down opposite of Rarity. Her head felt down onto the plate, causing a couple of the cups to fall over.
Twilight heard this but was focused on getting the stuff to fix AJ´s leg. She found a needle she could use to sew it back on, the leg was levitating above her head.
She turned around. Walking towards the table with needle, leg and string in her magic she made small noises with her mouth. It sounded like a dialog with herself or rather an argument.

“What have I done to them, they were my friends, they trusted me”
“We had to and you know it, or else we would be left alone”
“It’s not right, it’s just isn’t”
“Shut it, this will be our first party with them like this. But not the last”

She arrived at the table, looking at the mess Pinkie had caused. She shook her head and walked over to Applejack, Twilight sad down next to AJ beginning to sew her leg back on.
“Pinkie I’m happy that you are exited and all, but next time you could at least put the cups back up so it doesn’t look like a mess. But I guess I have to do it then, just have to fix Applejack here.”
Twilight finished her work on the leg, now it should be able to stay on for some time she thought. Looking at the table she began to move the cups back onto the positions they were on before Pinkie had made them fall over. When she were done she looked over at Pinkie once again, memories rolled over her once again. How she had lured the pink pony down into the room, how she had knocked Pinkie out like with Rarity and of course what she did.

“Twilight, is that you”
“Hi pinkie, you were out for a long time I must say. But now you are awake and we can begin”
“Begin, Begin what. And why does my head hurt and was that Rarity and Applejack I saw before?”
“Yes Pinkie, they are here with me, and soon you will join them too. I know it must be difficult to understand why, but I’m doing this so we can be together forever”
“Twilight I’m a bit scared now, this is not really how you should prank anypony. Heh”
“Oh Pinkie this is not a prank, I’m doing this for our friendship”
Twilight´s mind returned to reality once again, Pinkie´s head were still on the table with her body leaned forward.

Twilight hung her head, taking deep breaths she raised her head again and looked at Pinkie.
“Wake up pinkie, there is only missing two more guest´s and then we can get this party started. Maybe I should go get Fluttershy. She is probably late cause of her animal friends, who knows maybe she will bring some of them”
Twilight said, her pupils got smaller and her smile widened, she turned around from the table towards the cylinders.