• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 496 Views, 23 Comments

My Friends Will be With me. - kennel hoof



Twilight and her friends is having a party in Twilights castle. but something isnt right.

  • ...
9
 23
 496

Applejack (chapter 1)

Another day and another set of royal duties done with.
It was early evening and Twilight walked into the library to relax. She closed the doors after her, making sure nopony had followed her in there. She couldn’t have anypony finding out her little secret.

She walked over to a large old looking wooden bookshelf hidden behind a couple of never crystal bookshelfs she had gotten from the Crystal Empire. It wasn’t visible when you first entered the room. Using her magic she moved the bookshelf to the side, revealing a narrow hidden path that lead downstairs. Walking slowly down the steps Twilight moved the bookshelf back over the passage, sealing it so nopony could see what was behind it.

Twilight´s horn began to glow sparking a light so she could see where she put her hoofs preventing her from falling.
She walked slowly down the steps, her hoofsteps making an echo that bounced of the slick and solid brick walls.
She knew in her mind what was down at the end of the steps, and a little part of her knew how wrong and disgusting this place was and yet she just kept on walking.
The closer she got to the end, the more she began to smile, like she wasn’t herself anymore. She started mumbling, the words getting higher the closer she got to her destination. Now the little part of her mind that was disgusted by this place, were replaced by a whole other Twilight. If anypony who knew her saw Twilight like this, they would think it was a Changeling or some sort of magic controlling her.


“Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy. I´m coming to see you, I still hope you are down here”
She said, the words still echoing of the walls.

“I know you are probably all mad at me, but you could at least answer when I’m calling. You know I had to do what I did”

Twilight got to the end of the steps, entering a big dark room. Using her magic she ignited a couple of torches on the walls. The room lit up, revealing what was in there.
On the left side of Twilight there stood a small bucket full of apples, next to it there were a shelf with party hats, streamers, cakes and a couple of stuffed bunnies, butterflies and birds.
In the middle of the room stood a big table with three chairs on each side, on the table were plates, candles, cutlery and cups. On each plate there was a paper cutout representing six cutiemarks.
Three apples, three gems, three balloons, three butterflies, a cloud with a multicolored lightning bolt and a star on the last plate. On the right side of the room there stood a big wardrobe, and next to it stood a mirror that something or somepony were holding.
Up against the wall in the middle of both sides, there were five strange cylinders with a number on each one.

Twilight walked over to the cylinder that had a number one on it, she opened it and out fell the lifeless body of Applejack. The body didn’t have any eyes only two black empty sockets. They had been removed together with the other organs, so the body wouldn’t rot and begin to smell.

“There you were AJ. I thought you left me and the others. Oh well you know what time it is right?”
Using her magic Twilight levitated the body to a standing position, holding it up and moving the limbs like Applejack were still alive.

“Come on now Applejack, we have to make apple cider for the party. We don’t want to disappoint our friends now do we?”
Twilight said her eye began to twitch, while a small grin appeared. Using her magic she made Applejacks corpse walk over to the apples and began to slam the lifeless hooves down on the apples, smashing them into bits, pieces flying out of the bucket onto the floor.

“Good job AJ even if you made quite a mess.”
Twilight looked at Applejack noticing one of the front hooves where missing from the joint and down, it had felt off during the apple smashing.
Twilight shook her head, turning Applejacks head towards her so she could stare into the empty eye sockets.

“See AJ that´s what happens when you work too hard, now I have to fix you again, just like last week. But that will have to wait, you done your part so you can just sit at the table and wait for the others to arrive.”

Applejack´s head naught, her body walked over to the chair in front of the plate with her cutiemark. Sitting down the head fell backwards, revealing some strings that went all around the neck and all the way down the body stopping at the back hooves.
Twilight looked at AJ for a second with a grin on her face. Remembering when she first brought Applejack down to the room, or rather lured her down there. She remembered how AJ had come to the castle on Twilights request.

"So what have gotten you so exited sugar cube?”

“Oh I found a secret room behind a bookshelf in the library, and I wanted to show it to you Applejack”

“What about the others Twi, Are they coming too?”

“I’m going to show them another time, I thought it would be great to do this together”
Twilight had said with a big grin on her face.

She snapped back, seeing Applejack sitting on the chair she shook her head.
“Don’t worry AJ, the others will probably be here soon, actually I think I hear somepony at the door right now”
Twilight said, her left eye twitching and her grin had turned into a wicked smile. After controlling Applejack´s body Twilight´s mane had turned into a mess, hair sticking out from all sides.
She trotted over to the next cylinder, noticing Applejacks hat were on the floor in front of the first cylinder.
How stupid of her forgetting to give Applejack her hat. She quickly levitated the hat onto AJ´s head. She knew she had forgotten something, but now it looked right.