• Published 5th Jul 2015
  • 1,306 Views, 20 Comments

Too Much Randomness - xluferx



The random option has arrived for the endless randomness and every random taste! Allow the fate to guide YOU through the randomness and follow my YOLO.

  • ...
12
 20
 1,306

(The crazy Arc) Damnation! or is doomanation?.....Is this even spelled correctly?

The aftermath of the war of 4 minutes ended as expected with no wining side; the responsible were each one at a different place inside the battlefield for the needed recovery. The war put at risk all the books of Ponyville as 3 civilians but one of them not so innocent as he was expected to be.

And the cherry of the cake of these misfortunate events was that Equestria was ruled by the fabulous and incredible awesome King Knight with his shiny golden armor and his incredible beautiful cape; yet the quest of our Mini-Zeppelin to regain control of Big-Zeppelin (King Knight) is still incomplete and must be completed as fast as possible!

“Please do us moaaarr!” The voice of a little filly faintly and cutely pleaded for her perpetrator to keep going and never stop.
Mini-Zeppelin in the other hand was beginning to feel tired for using both of his tiny hand to rub the tummy of Luna the little ex-princess and ex-co-ruler of Equestria. The rhytm he ws using was so hard to maintain that he felt that when she falls to her slumber he will defiantly have arms like a hunky man, so he could show off to the others mini-me.

However near him the faints snores of Celestia the sleeping filly who unfairly lost her kingdom were heard and made him suppress the desire to go with her and give her another belly rub, but he has a princess to pet.

“Twilight when is she going to sleep?” He looked at her, is still hard to her to tell if he is loking at her because he has no eyes yet he knows where everything is and everything around him looks and that sole fact sends her creeps to her spine.
“Twilight come on! My tiny hands are starting to feel sore!” And she was back to the real world.

“Well according to the book, when a foal has his or her belly rubbed around 10 minutes he or she will fall asleep.” Twilight said as she looked at the pleased filly at the hands of Mini-Zeppelin, she was internally struggling to don’t grab her with her magic and give her a hug for being so adorable and the same was for Spike. Little Luna was flapping her little wings ans her legs were constantly moving like she was trying to trot, even they loved how her small tongue was out. However they already succumbed for the adorableness when Celestia was in that position, and gave her too many kisses and pet names.

“I have been doing this like 15 minutes!” He half-shouted making everybody who wasn’t being petted or was petting to turn to the sleeping form of Celestia who her ears twitched and sigh of relief escaped their lips knowing that she still remained asleep, anyways they send a dirty look to the responsible.

“Sorry, but seriously I feel no arms now

Spike looked at the cute form of filly Luna and when he saw her cutie mark he came up with a possible reason. “Maybe it because she is the princess of the night”

Everyone turned to each other and nodded saying that is a reasonable explanations. “Well I will be dammed” Mini-Zeppelin muttered as his hand felt like they were just set ablaze causing him to scream internally from both pin and adorableness.

Anyways he called for Twilight who was behind him “Can’t we just knock her out?”

Twilight’s jaw fell to the floor at hearing such question, she couldn’t believe that he just asked that and even worse to even think to harm two cute fillies who didn’t any harm…well much harm. So as response she grabbed a magazine which luckily for her was near and softly hit him on the back of his head.
“No, you did this so now take responsibility of your actions.”

The hit annoyed him and secretly insult her, little Luna was happily receiving the belly rub ans stared at the spot where his hand were moving without stop, and he didn’t want to stop because it felt really nice but both arms and hands were screaming at him otherwise.

‘I’m sorry but please arms become hunky!’ And so he doubled his efforts in the belly rubbing as he screamed feeling how the calories inside his muscle were burning.


Six painfully and cute minutes later Luna was finally defeated by the power of the belly rub.

“I feel so sore man” Mini-Zappelin was staring at the roof ahead, with arms sprayed like they have no life in them, he couldn’t use them for anything not even for move his miserable pinkie finger. Yet he had using one of the best pillows in the whole existence, it was too soft for be true and it was constantly rising and decreasing making the experience of resting on it unique and sometimes he giggled because he would be tickled by it.

The pillow has to tones of blue, but he’s resting on the darker part.

Twilight rolled in her and shook her head as she warmly smiled, seeing Mini-Zeppelin huddle in the princess belly like a pillow was a cute sight, glancing at her young mentor an idea entered her mind that she couldn’t resist. Carefully she grabbed Celestia with her magic and with too much care she moved her next to her young sleeping sister and also next to the tiny sub-consciousness who now was profoundly in the land of dreams. Mini-Zeppllin despite he was asleep he felt a mattress and smiled at the new feeling, and huddled even more.
Between the two fillies he slept.

Twilight registered in some pony was around omitting the fact that they were inside a library, and with a teleportation she had camera on her magic grasp and took a few pictures of the sight in front of her; she was kawai suppressing the urge the scream for the cuteness unfold in front of her eyes.

However inside there was only two being who remained awake and it didn’t fit for the whole thing. Twilight knew what she needed to do, so she slowly walked to the place where Celestia, Luna and Mini-Zeppelin were sleeping and huddled around them, like a mother would do with her foal.

Spike came to the scene.

“Shouldn’t we trying to save Equestria ?”

Twilight brought a hoof under her chin in thought “No, this is more important” and with that said she closed her eyes allowing her body to fall asleep.

Spike tried to argue but looking at too many sleeping caused him to also feel tired, so before the tiredness could reach him he brought his personal pillow and mattress and huddled next to Twilight sleeping form, he placed the pillow on the floor before and then he covered himself with the mattress and slowly but pleasantly his eyelids began to close.

The call for sleep became triumphant, and surely it will help them in the quest to place the rightful rulers on the throne and save Equestria from a body with no logical control.

WHO AM I KIDDING?!

WE ARE DOOMED!!

Author's Note:

I wonder how much this crazziness will keep afloat.