• Published 5th Jul 2015
  • 1,306 Views, 20 Comments

Too Much Randomness - xluferx



The random option has arrived for the endless randomness and every random taste! Allow the fate to guide YOU through the randomness and follow my YOLO.

  • ...
12
 20
 1,306

(The crazy Arc) Prepare thy...confetti?

Her wings were aching and small trail of tears were formed thanks by the speed she was going, but something was for sure she was winning the race despite the trick he pulled off back in Ponyville; when her pride was on the line she will never fail.
Obviously she was winning the race because without her knowledge she didn’t have and adversary anymore, he pretty much had to ‘forcefully retreat’ from the race for lacking the necessary resources to keep going.

In other words he was pretty much falling to his imminent dead.

And the worst of all, he didn’t seem to care in the slightest. Where was his subconsciousness of logic?

It appear we will never know until is said.

However ran out of fuel wasn’t all that bad for him, furthermore he was liking it so far; it felt like doing skydiving but with the exception that there was no parachute this time, making it more extreme and at the same scarily awesome.

‘Should I care?’
‘Don’t worry about the fall’
‘Yeah you will end fine’
‘Okay!’

He noticed from the distance a castle on a mountain which looked inspired from a girly fantasy world, also he noticed that he distance between the two was less every second.

‘This will not hurt…at all’

Miles away.

Meters away!

Centimeters away!!!

INCHES AWAY!!!!

And he was right, it didn’t hurt.

Unlike expected the castle wasn’t damaged, not even a brick from the roof. It may be exaggerating but a small fissure cannot be considered as damage to a building. Besides he kinda bounced after he impacted the roof and ended standing on his small feet.

“Yo”

For reason he needed to search for a window, a big or wide one but enough to cause a commotion to whoever were there. We walked in circles, then triangles followed by square, and several others until he found what he was searching for. It was wide and big, it was shiny and colorful, and it best feature it had funny images made by several smaller pieces of other glass of other color. Without hesitation he tossed his small body through the window shattering it on the spot, when he made contact everything around him slowed down on his mind played the scene when all his surroundings were completely white and the only color were the shattered glass and himself, the only missing thing there was a faint but shiny tear to complete the scene.

Is sad to know that when he tried to play the scene on his mind he already reached the floor, and brought the attention to everybody who was inside the room which he just broke in.


Princess Celestia, co-ruler of Equestria, was having a normal day at her throne room, once in a while a new topic to initiate a conversation with her guards stationed beside her but at the moment there was none. Reading was the best option for her to pass time before another petition comes to her or maybe another friendship report from her faithful student , or even better a cup of tea with biscuits might help her pass the time (as well to gain weight).

However she wished for something to occur to replace the boredom.

*Crash*

She didn’t expect her wish to become true even less by destroying a expensive mosaic from her windows.

“RANDOMNESS!”

She and her guards included brought a wing or a hoof to protect their eyes from the blinding light that happened seconds later. Celestia didn’t recognize the type of magic that whoever was using; it was jumpy but unpredictable and also chaotic, some resemblance with Discord’s magic but in vaguely kind of way.

When her eyes didn’t felt threatened by such powerful light emanating from where used to be one of her favorite’s windows, her right wing stopped covering both of her eyes allowing them to a unique form.

“An interloper in our throne shall not be tolerated!” He half shouted, half said.

I was an understatement that Celestia would be confused at this unexpected developments of events, first one windows is shattered beyond repair, a powerful light make itself know and then a strange bipedal creature appear claiming that her throne is his, his because the tone of his voice was defiantly male. However putting the confusion aside, he actually broke some laws for those simple things and those crimes didn’t go unnoticed by her guards who were getting closer to him with cautious with a serious expression.

“Begone from my fabulous regal self if thou will not bow before thy rightful ruler!”

Somehow the long red cape of his back was gently blowing with the wind, without the help of the wind.

“Sister we heard commotion and we came as fast-“ The princess of the night appeared right next to her sister by a teleportation spell, but she stopped at mid sentence when her eyes saw the newcomer or unwanted guest.

The unwanted guest or newcomer stared back at her.
And a stare battle began, but it ended too fast to be considered one.

“We accept you challenge valiant knight”

Both golden hands put a grip on his weapon and changed their position making him look ready to attack when his new adversary prepared herself to engage him in glorious combat, such action made the guards jump in surprise believing that he was referring to them.
Luna eyes widened slightly but not in the surprised manner, it was difficult to describe more like a happy manner but not that kind of happy a bit more twisted maybe; like when you thought that there was no more extra cake but you found the knife which was used to cut the cake; mostly like that.
She would be lying that her warrior spirit has disappeared from her, furthermore after her return she polished her sword and asked fair duel against the captain of the Royal Guard who was defeat in mere seconds; making her feel proud and also disappointed. Proud of herself for didn’t lose her skill with the sword but disappointed because before her banishment the captain would endure a couple of seconds more against her.

With a proud smirk her horn flared with magic and covered her entire body with it, the process was fast and when the magic stopped she was in her old battle armor and her trustful sword with a crescent light blue moon as shaft.

“We might have been gone for a considerable amount of time but we will not be bested at combat.”

“We will fight with all our might this very day” He said using a stronger grip on his royal regal weapon.

“PREPARE THYSELF!” Both shouted in synchronization.

But the metal clashing noise never came; they weren’t even close to each other because both of them were being restrained by the powerful magic of Princess Celestia who was surprised but also upset with her sister behavior and the newcomer but mostly with her sister’s attitude.
“Luna! This is not the way you should behave” Celestia’s expression expressed how upset she was, then her face turned to the other side and prepared to shoo our valiant knight who only wanted a fair duel.

“And you leave our castle before I get angry”
But to her surprise both of them broke free from her magic and ignored what she just said to them. Each fighter went to their respective place and waited for the other to make an action, meanwhile they studied the adversary who was in front searching for any spot that could be used as some kind of advantage.
But Luna was to proud of her abilities and sword skills that let her mouth freely speak

“We can make this more appealing”

“Enlighten us” His reply came fast

With another arrogant smirk she let her pride (arrogance) get better of herself “If we lose thou shall get the throne by thyself, but if thou loose you will leave our land and relinquish your title as knight”

Celestia didn’t interfered this time because her mouth was agape like her guards for what she just heard and also happened.

“We agree to thy terms”

Not a single sound was heard until the warrior princess of the night made the first move.


“I CANNOT BELIVE THAT YOU LOST EQUESTRIA AGAINST CONFETTI LUNA!!! Shouted a very angry ex-ruler of Equestria “CONFETTI!”

“THOSE CURSED THINGS WERE DEADLY SISTER!” Quickly replied the defeated ex-princess of the night who her shape wasn’t bad but she was covered in colorful confetti specially in her long ethereal mane.

“LUNA CONFETTI IS MADE OF PAPER!”

“Your highnesses?!” Another voice was inserted in the angry rambling of Celestia against his (stupid) sister.

“Hello my faithful student, we apologize for the sudden appearance but we are in the need of your help”
Without Twilight noticing Celestia brought a hoof down to hit her sister on the back of her head.

Author's Note:

Sorry I couldn't resist

-Lufer out!