• Published 5th Feb 2015
  • 1,792 Views, 120 Comments

Host Of Souls - SapphireWings999



A long awaited return to my newly discovered home leads to a shocking discovery: My closest friends are mysteriously losing their souls from their bodies. What evil has caused this to happen? Whatever the threat, I must fix it before it's too late.

  • ...
13
 120
 1,792

Epilogue: Home Again

After returning to our world, me and Savannah enjoyed the rest of our honeymoon before heading back to Massachusetts, where the doctors confirmed that Savannah was indeed pregnant and also that my cancer had gone into remission. They referred to the latter as a miracle, but I knew what had really happened. Shortly after our return, Savannah put out her latest album which dominated the charts and I even tried auditioning for the final season of American Idol a few months later. I didn't make it, but it was at that time that I decided to take up writing as an author instead. I found a good agent and got my first story finished that fall, ready to be published by next summer.

On Friday, December 18th, our daughter was born and we named her Ariel for her hair was as fiery red as that of one of our favorite Disney Princesses, Ariel. The name itself seemed particularly fitting in the sense that she was named after a princess and she was, herself, a princess by blood. Even with this little bundle of joy being brought into our lives though, I couldn't stop thinking about that nightmare that I had. Day in and day out, I was constantly haunted by it, uncertain of whether to believe it or not. But that's a story for another time.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

So many of you probably figured out by this point that this story is set between the events of Rainbow Rocks and The Cutie Map which was my original intention when I started writing this. I figured it would be a nice spot to place the events of this story. Also, I'm not sure how many of you noticed, but the date of both of these chapters being published actually coincides with the one year anniversary of when I published the first chapter of my first story The Needs Of The Many. I feel like I've come soo far since then and I'm beyond grateful for everyone who's taken the time to read my stories, everyone who's favorited or thumbs upped my stories, and everyone who's followed me. With all that said, there will be a sequel to this story, but, unfortunately, it'll be quite a while before it's published as there are several things about it that still need to be figured out and tweaked. This doesn't mean that I won't still be active here on FimFiction. I'll still be putting my 2 bits in on forums and the like. Once I feel I've worked out all the kinks of my next story, I'll put up a blog post about it. But until that day comes, if y'all enjoyed reading this at least half as much as I enjoyed writing it, then feel free to Favorite or upvote this story. And if you want to see more stories like this, feel free to follow so you can stay updated on all the new content I put out. Until the next story, this is SapphireWings999 wishing y'all a great rest of the weekend. Take care.

Comments ( 4 )

Will King Sombra play a major role in this story?

6313794 Where did you get the icon for your avatar?

6465415 In all honesty it's far too early to say.

I can't for the third story :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment