• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 566 Views, 6 Comments

The tour of Trixie's magical magic train! - Sir lightning blade



Okay this is going to be a SQL storyline, picking from Trixie's first day without magic, for the most part it's something if you wish to skip that first storyline it's okay although you might be kind of confused.

  • ...
13
 6
 566

Magic book & Princess Luna's apprentice

Cast: Trixie, ghost pepper, Miss direction, Princess Luna & Twilight golems

Sometime in the middle of the night after show 2:
location Trixie's dreamscape:

Trixie was enjoying a beautiful dream, sitting on the throne of shiny blue crystals, servants tending to her every need! She was wearing armor very similar to Princess Luna, having her own wings as well, wearing a crown upon her head. look to the side to the second throne there was Princess Twilight sparkle wearing a rather familiar looking dog collar!

”Today is a beautiful day, right twilight?” Giving the look of commanding stand.

But before twilight could answer, a different voice came out of the Alcorn Princess a loud booming voice”Trixie, will never become a princess if you act like this! You need to show compassion.”

Trixie was shaking as she knew that was Princess Luna, as the Alcorn Princess twilight coat soon became darker, the mane changing and getting wavier also becoming the same dark purple/blues with tiny little stars and the signature dog collar which was actually her reminder Trixie's imprisonment when she was tricked into thinking that she was the ruler of a small kingdom of diamond dogs, burned into the fabulous necklace of Princess Luna.

Trixie quickly commented”But this is my fantasy and dreams are all about fantasies not realism.” Being very very thankful and hoping that Luna doesn't see the part of the fantasy that features her in it. Sadly those parts was not likely to happen.

Luna”I personally like the other fantasies. Especially the one where I'm wearing that Teachers outfits.” She continues to describe in strange and almost secular similarities to her Vice Principal Luna, in My Little Pony Equestria girls, only obviously in her pony format. After giving that slight description she commented”Especially when you're in this thing called the detention!”

Trixie was now even more blushing, as some of her dreamlike effects were disappearing!

As the area quickly change, to proper throne room, it was silver walls, black window drapes, most of the furniture was deep purple, this looks very similar to Princess Celestai chamber office, only decorated in Luna's fashionable style. Where there was a dark blue pillow for Trixie to sit on, which the powder blue unicorn proceeded to do so, although she had a deep shade of purple on her face!

Luna” Well even though I enjoy watching your dreams once in a while, we have business to take care of, first off I will be turning the golem, there seems to be, no signs of true dark magic involved in the construction so you are clear to keep, but you will now need to fill out paperwork if you wish to make more. But that is not the only business that I have come within your dreams, after the recent events with Tirek, I thought it would be wise to prepare for certain situations so I'm going to have you, be my secret investigator, after seeing how well you did on that particular battlefield, and the recent reports of your previous actions, and knowing how the amulet works. As the amulet only amplifies the power of the subject, NOT the knowledge in the performing ratios. To me show signs that you understand magic and its detailed Rules. If you allow my team to work on your train, and if you accept the offer you will be paid the regular salary of a royal guard, at the rookie post level, to cover your expenses but not to show suspicions. Depending on the level of investigation determines will have guards come with you. Do you agree to this offer?”

Trixie replied with a rousing “YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!” While doing little dance that show she had a lot more in common with Twilight sparkle ever realize.

Princess Luna with her smile, whispered something and then said”when you weaken from your slumber, new objects will be in your train, but I will have you oversee the upgrades your train question.” As she disappeared laying the dream it back to where it once was.

The next day(and technically the final show Day)

Trixie climbs out of bed, she didn't have to do any stress relief after the recent showing! And things were getting better, she even got some time to devote some spell books, speaking of she noticed a brand-new book stand with a large book on it! On the book was Trixie's cutie Mark. A very groggy Trixie carefully opened up the book, and on the first page listed this.

'Good morning Trixie, this book will allow you to communicate with me, are better details then used sending letters Dragon mail, besides I don't think it's a good idea to have you be partnered up with a dragon just to send me letters, not to mention I would have to hire one from Dragon town, which means than the one all the way over here it's a bit complicated, and there's no orphan dragons recently.'

Trixie wrote in compliance”Personally I agree with the idea of having a book instead, I don't feel like taking care of a dragon, especially when my assistance already say I'm too much of the baby myself. Sign your faithful student Trixie!” With a big huge grin on her face, she just loves the thought of her putting down faithful student to Princess Luna! Afterwards she went into her closet, and sitting next to her original wardrobe(private use.) Is now a dark blue wardrobe, next to her signature black wardrobe. When she opened it it revealed a small miniature library, not to grant just about 20 book(the size of your average phonebook) and with enough room for a least, 10 times that much. As Trixie did hear a bit of a scream from the other two girls.

Dashing into the other room, Trixie quickly opened up to reveal a surprise set up from the interior of the girls, their original wardrobe closet was now replaced with two separate wardrobe closets, with little door signs that said 'ghost pepper personal room' on the dark green wardrobe and on the right pink wardrobe was'Miss directions room' giving the girls their own personal bedroom, all still having to share a room! Their own personal rooms were still needing to be decorated but! They were ecstatic. Which may Trixie's side with relief.

Two hours later: after Trixie explained what happens in her dream minus certain details.

”Trixie is one of the few times I'm glad you said yes without consulting us! So now where secret agents though is creepy.”

”Does this mean we all get matching jumpsuits! I call green! Everyone loves the green ranger!” Checking the train for any areas where they'll be magically teleported to the Princess castle.

”I highly doubt were going to get jumpsuits, but you never know, anyhow I'm going to take care some minor stuff, and later on I will check out those books! Hopefully they'll be more tools for my magic show.” As she left the train to visit the castle.

20 minutes later:

Trixie was receiving her golem back, who was also wearing three bracelets, as the golem proceeded to explain!

Twilight golem three ”Princess Luna said that these are your emergency armor, bracelets in case you need body armor. on missions use them sparingly because they are crafted with her own magic.” Giving the bracelets to Trixie. She proceeded to keep them in safe security but shall test them out later. They also went down towards the Armory, and began talking to one of the many blacksmiths that the on the castle military payroll, but Trixie found out that she was not yet given clearance to purchase a custom weapon. Which was a bit depressing but she understood.

4 hours later: location: inside Trixie's new library!

Trixie was reading several books as she was sitting on her comfy bed pillow, reading up some unique spells, tempted to test them out but, it would be wise not to test them out during the show, the worries of conflicting actions. That said she was also getting pictures of her train, outside thanks to discord statement, there are looking to see how far the damage was trying to figure out where the repair work occurred! Which really frustrated Trixie at times because, any mechanics kept on asking her how did she manage to fix the train so well so fast! And 4 them were definitely unicorn so she didn't have the option of saying it's magic! Because that works on earth ponies may be a Pegasus or two! But you actually have to explain your magic whenever you talk to unicorn! Making some mental note over certain spells, although some people would question why isn't she already dual classing, based on all the spells she's using and she just doesn't see the perks justifying it.

”it's almost Showtime, Trixie!” Trixie quickly based on the books and put back on her Cape, and going off towards the stage.

After the show:

Princess Luna walked over to Trixie after the show, and gave her a shiny card! Was her emergency license ID. Then the Princess replied”Tomorrow you and your team will be, at the training fields! Around noon. I will be watching how you and your team work, on multiple targets.” Which this statement has sent chills down Trixie spine for a little bit, that she was coming up a little but as well.

”Of course, I do need to get myself familiar with the new spells. And this would give us some excuse to try out the armor just in case.” Testing out some ideas. Which went swimmingly across as the Princess did not show any signs of saying no. Allowing Trixie to have a little smirk.

Princess Luna”although I do have one question, not that I'm giving you permission to do so just yet? But why haven't you made one of your golems of me?” With a question that seem like a very very loaded, sadly Trixie didn't realize this was super loaded.

”Well that's easy, even though I have perfected the spell more clearly I would never risk sacrificing my first Princess plushy, when I can just have my fantasies in the dreamworld.” Which Luna gave a bit of a shock, but smiled nonetheless although she did give a bit of a reply.

Luna“That's a funny answer, I thought you were just going to say why make a fake when I can try for the real thing.” Which caused Trixie to blush ridiculously, and start blabbing coherently and stuttering, which was testing princesses Luna's skills of trying to figure things out.

As pepper came over with a handkerchief covered in a strange liquid and placed it over her Trixie's mouth, Trixie promptly passed out and Pepper replied”So sorry she gets like this when she's flabbergasted, at the only way how to solve problems is to knock her out. We'll see you tomorrow.” As she started dragging Trixie, and muttering some complaints like saying”you really need to lay off of peanut butter and crackers!”

The next day around noon: location royal battlefield.

There were several trainees all wearing Body Armor, while practicing using their weaponry.


Trixie and the girls quickly turned on their bracelets, unleashing a dark black goo around their bodies, quickly change colors and shape, soon they were wearing the Royal armor with different color schemes, to be exact the lunar guard Royal armor! As Luna quickly explained”This was cooked up by the HexLock(a powerful dual class that works on studying monsters, of dark ritual status, namely they dissect demons) using a series of metrics, the armor is supposed to grow stronger as you do.” As the girls started to stretch.

A series of targets began to pop up! The Pegasus, haven't picked up anything new so they're still sticking with their usual ranged attacks. Meanwhile Trixie did pick up some new stuff!

and then she followed up with a quick

Which caused the earth violently shake and punching all the targets into the sky, as they crash landed and those that were left standing were instantly vaporized with a fireball shooting from Trixie's mouth, as her face slowly turn reptilian. As the crowd smiled.

As several guards tossed over some weaponry which Trixie easily captured all the weapons, placing down some of them close by as she wielded the blade, it wasn't Trixie's goal to weapon of choice but it was a weapon that was skilled! As several Earth pony rookies started practicing with her, one was even taking met of a more stronger type of melee class, but with Trixie skill and vanishing tricks she naturally did quite well! Causing more smiles from Princess Luna, she was absolutely sure that she had found the right pony for the job!

End of today's episode!

Author's Note:

Okay next story is a slight review, of the cutie Mark map, as such I would like some OC guards to come tagalong, classes are in the previous 101 class system so should be able to figure out your classes, all I need is at least three guards! And yes I have seen the episode I can review it, also I am going with the name Pleasantville for the name of the town, movie nerds can figure out why I went with that name! Let's just take everything's creepy in the 50s!
Also I will not have dual class characters for a reason, this early it's too much of power scale!

In a minor extra question, do you think I should give Princess Luna the colors? Or should I leave her with out any colors?