• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 566 Views, 6 Comments

The tour of Trixie's magical magic train! - Sir lightning blade



Okay this is going to be a SQL storyline, picking from Trixie's first day without magic, for the most part it's something if you wish to skip that first storyline it's okay although you might be kind of confused.

  • ...
13
 6
 566

Trixie's story of Lord Tirek.

cast list:

Trixie,Miss Direction,Ghost Pepper,Doll Twilight.

Princess Luna, & discord! And special guest from nerds of the third power, Dr. gonzo! And his design is based on his request!

While on the train ride the fantastic kingdom that is Canterlot D.T. was getting prepped for some more costume combat, they have to specially designed the outfit, but the proceeds would offset any cost of the outfit in question, not to mention they had the save money on the complex mechanics of the hands, using clouds As the stuffing to give the extra bulk, D.T. a little strange with her lower half being placed someplace else, Trixie demonstrated her sawing a pony in half in order to get the right methods, and they stitched up her torso the bottom of the costume of TIREK and gave her a helmet mask, the red gloves to the arms just right! Namely this wasn't the other two practicing their combat moves it was just so doll twilight could actually get the concept of walking on all fours, and using the arms in question! It was unusual and tricky!

DT” This is fantastic! Although I hope we have a better stage to do the performance, I really don't want to accidentally ruin the beautiful work that the great and gorgeous and sexy Trixie work on this beautiful stage!”

Both of Trixie's assistance roll their eyes, and were surprised that Trixie was so sure that they should leave before twilight comes back from whatever venture She was on! They were so sure that Trixie would love to reveal that she had three dolls to the great Princess Twilight!!

At the same time Trixie was crafting a new patch, well to be exact for new patches! Usually these patches would be placed inside so, no pony would see them known as wrestle fire, a spell that was invented very early on about 1935R.C. (Rain of Princess Celestia) in memory of a fallen wrestler Lother Landsay[A play on Luther Jacob Goodall] after suffering several injuries in the ring that caused him to have a heart attack in his next match, this spell was designed to still keep the action-packed actions of the matches, without the actual lethality. Although there were a lot of listings of sports it still doesn't work well for, Hoof ball, baseball, cricket(it's a very popular game among griffons) Quidditch[very similar to the Harry Potter version, but you don't need brooms answer usually already have Wings to solve this problem!] Etc. etc. etc. but it does work on wargames surprisingly enough? This way the group will get seriously injured during the matches, but still show the same brutality that was done before hand(well at least in the script writing)

[Okay time for me to explain the year system, I am using the same

when it comes to moons but I've came up with my own idea of the year in the system, namely using the rain titles, let me explain considering that if the princesses did calculate their own set of years and the time schedule that means that the past tribe also had to calculate this based on the fact that only unicorns can move the sun and the moon, which can also determine how many months that they were giving and so forth, then for the rain of discord and etc. thus each rain would determine its usual numbers, the number of months, even possibly the seasons. According to my idea I have what were in the on the number of years, we are now in the Rain of the princesses, which is basically very similar to the rain of the two sisters, the only difference is that Luna is on a slight redemption arc.]

Thankfully it was only a day away from their previous location ponyvill to the capital by train which this baby runs as close as we can get to the actual training, where not writing the rails.

15 hours later:

After arriving into a small location namely what would be considered a parking location, the closest thing to a rich trailer park, known as the RV parking station! Where the luxury wagon are stored, and the multimillionaires have wagons that need to be drawn by the lonely ponies. Direction was getting them booked to play at the Royal Twin Theatre, commissioned back during the royal princess rain, before the fall of nightmare moon, well known for its giant statues of Princess Luna and Celestai. Before he going to get some rest before setting up, they were packing up the things that they would need to set up the stage, a special projector to display artificial versions of the light show before hand, basically tell what happened with the Buffalo when they encountered the mighty centaur! As Trixie was finished chanting the Lens onto the projector where it didn't require a background sheet, and basically made a three-dimensional light spectrum. It still requires three different projectors running at the same time though.

The next morning:

Trixie's run:

Trixie decided to take a look around her old neighborhood, before priming up first show, besides she felt comfortable leaving direction planning the entire stage, not to mention Trixie also want to place a couple posters in her old neighborhood, it was in the lower ranks. Most ponies would see the fancy gorgeous fantastic mansions, that the wealthier unicorns often lived in, Trixie was walking through the Earth pony district, even with the princesses help this area was not exactly known for high class living! There was a decent amount of farmland not as much as well-known farming areas like ponyvill but there was enough food reserves in case of emergencies. Trixie carefully avoid walking by her old home though, not because she didn't get along with her mom and dad but there are no longer living in that particular area, but her grandparents were still living in that area! And that was where they had problems, She can often still remember the arguments that sprung up, and she was very careful to set up things. Hopefully there would be no chance of those stupid rumors coming back! Trixie instantly cast the barrier spell when she walked into the bad neighborhoods.

Peppers run:

Pepper was placing multiple posters all up the shopping section, She could see most of the fancy ponies some have returned from the last business party so when she place a per posters to some of them were taken down instantly, just to be reminders to go get tickets for the show! Especially when many of them honestly wanted to go see this show, which may Pepper had to replace the posters just so they could be repealed!

Twilight golem runs?:

Even the twilight dolls were doing their part, visiting the Royal barracks which caused many confusion!

Shining armor”twilight have you been messing around with the duplication spell?”

The three clones instantly replied”No we're just golem copies of her and should you be up in the crystal Empire running things? Or have you still have trouble finding a replacement for yourself?” As the three and a bit of a smart donkey attitude. Which shock shining armor bit he was so use to his sister not being a smart Alec, she was smart but she never made these coy jokes, that was more of his stick.

S.A.“ Actually we're just still recovering from the whole event, which your posters are advertising about?” Carefully reading the posters and pampering some of the letters that he received from Twi. About this one called Trixie? While certain key details of the magic dual was kept secret namely the amulets in question, details of how Trixie did go powermad one time did go into the effect, the details of the amulet was simply that Trixie was under the influence of a cursed item, that amplified her current power level at the cost of her sanity, but without listing which artifact caused this. Shining could actually see this would be a very interesting thing to see, and promptly suggested to the captain of the Royal guard who was taking his place a powerful looking Pegasus! Also with the signature white colors, and now is starting to get his own personal armor which is dark blue which will make him actually distinguishable from the rest of the Army! Because for some reason why is the primary color choice, and one of the many jokes is if you're a different color prepare to die your coat white. As the second in command also showed up and she was very bulky looking, and dark gray.

Two days later:

The building was packed, first night of the show's and a full house! And not just a normal full house but a sold out with complainers first full house, this is completely unknown heard of the most type of events especially for first nights! Because word-of-mouth usually gets your place packed at least by your third night, the theater had a whopping money this time around! Thankfully the three show ponies were not nervous at all, well okay that was a complete an absolute lie Trixie was more referring to herself in third person than usual, it really does help bolster her confidence!

” The great and powerful Trixie is pleased with Trixie's audience, and Trixie is hoping that everything goes well with Trixie! And does Trixie's eyes deceive her but isn't that Trixie's goddess of love Princess Luna, and the evil Lord of chaos discord in the balcony section! “ Shaking in her boots, IF she was wearing any, being extremely nervous! This is something that would be make or break especially because discords here, is the only eyewitness of the actual incident! And considering pretty much all of Trixie's story is an absolute and utter lie she would be in trouble again! The only candid part was her losing! Now being outed the liar the first time, was a major setback and a half, especially when twilight even humiliated her on her outing! But now if she was outed as a liar here, NOT only with the rumors spread that once again but she might as well figure out where that magic mirror was that Sunset used and just spent the rest of her life in another dimension! Because not even death would be salvation.

Direction pulled out some plants, while Pepper was getting out some special cooking materials, most of them were getting ready to concoct a concoction of ultra courage for the great and powerful Trixie, but not strong enough to actually make her so drunk that she would slur her words upon acting, BUT was getting to the point that Trixie was starting to stutter, sounding like a loosely engine, as she was freaking out like nobody's business! While the twilight golems were just simply thinking, that they were going to have massive 'FUN' tonight apparently because obviously this is the source of massive stress, as one of the golems being nicer and more pristine sparkling glittering purple fabric coach, almost giving a otherworldly glow, grab Trixie and gave her a hug, placing herself as if she did have a large bosom in front she would be smothering Trixie!

As the announcer was stepping out onto the stage!” Ladies and gentle cults We are here to present the battle of Appaloosa! The tale of how the great and powerful Trixie's and her two beautiful gorgeous Pegasus assistance did battle and thought with the amazingly evil dark Lord of dark magic himself Tirek!” His voice was magically enchanted to even be more booming voice than a normal shouting pony.

[These stats of our main

]

The Battle:

First off the projector began to show a series of holographic buffalo, as the doll twilight came on stage dressed up as TIREK, Trixie was casting her spells to make light more durable, with each blow being quite vicious, every so often doll twilight picked up one of the buffalo holograms and did the famous magic gulping technique, that the centaur was known for, well not exactly she can eat magic but it looks like from the actions, every hologram is starting to fall down after different actions, mostly energy beam waves that looked like they were in reverse! Direction and Pepper were the first ones to attack each doing a kicking attack, direction was electricity, Pepper was fire! Both of them actually equaled only 4 damage, causing the doll to barely even react, but before she could grab them! A strange lightning cloud attacked from behind, which did absolutely nothing and a very brutal slam happened, Trixie popped in with her famous entrance!

” I am the great and powerful Trixie, and I shall defeat you and avenge my comrade!”

“We're not quite dead yet!” The pair replied.

Doll twilight doing her best imitation of the centaur replied”Really what would you be able to do to me poor pathetic pony!”

But before the show could start getting really interested a audience member said”Discord, where's the actor that supposed be playing this traitor?” As several other audience members pointed to the Draconequus.

This was the moment to make or break Trixie's event, thankfully discord was rooting for Trixie for a change, as he promptly answered”well it's quite simple, I was doing the exact thing I'm doing right now, with the exception of the beautiful company, floating & popcorn, and enjoying the good show!”

Luna performed a coy smile, and yelled in her promptly loyal voice”LET THE PLAY CONTINUE!”

Trixie's fears were washed away, as almost as she raised in power level for this attacked even more so than usual, as her blue magic was glowing, she materialize several daggers all of them covered in fire flame, and unleash them upon the gigantic centaur, while the fire did absolutely nothing the blades actually did Pierce, as the dagger Hiltz were seen visibly sticking out of the chest, and will be determined the crotch area, as D.Twilight blindly charged Trixie, but just before the blazing horns slammed into Trixie, she disappeared in a puff of smoke, and instead of a transformation being hitting the centaur, it was directed at pepper, as pepper transformed into a slightly medium Dragon and unleashed a fiery breath!

During this time direction, was generating several clouds! The mighty centaur dodge the fiery attacks jumped up and punched peppers Dragon form grabbed her by the tail and slammed her so hard that she changed back into a pony, as the Tirek appear to be growing, as if he drained off the Dragon transformation he grabbed the tail, but he was in prime position for all the clouds were surrounding him, Trixie was right above them, levitating like she could Fly without wings, and unleashed her cross lightning bolts, as the four bolts attached to the clouds, The circle started firing their own lightning bolts! The crowd began start changing! Actually discord was playing for the character, and chanting for “TIREK!” Meanwhile the crowd was chanting “ Great Trixie! great Trixie! great Trixie! Great Trixie!” But the centaur was not easily defeated by this, as the crowd was in shock when the smoke cleared, the costume did show some wear and tear, revealing the unicorn horn, as the other two Horns fallen off! And forming in the hands of the costume was dark blue energy balls, that soon transformed into bright red, the swirling white center! As the balls were thrown, Trixie had no time to dodge, but she did have enough time to block the attack barely as her energy bubble was shattered upon the impact of the first ball, the second ball was in directly at direction! But there was the sound of shattering glass!

Direction had several mirrors planted to make her look like she was at different locations! And the clouds were still in effect so she Forked shock two clouds and cause a catastrophic domino effect, again another ring of lightning! But then the costume warrior just simply gobbled up the clouds, gave a loud belch and said”That was a little shocking!”

Pepper who was recovered from her belows, proceeded to shout” You want something spicy, try this combo!” As she seemed to be opening up a jar that was rainbow colored she drank it, all in one gulp as if she was surrounded by fiery flames, then upon her wings were flames of dark magic looking green, dashing with amazing speed, she flew straight through the costume figure leaving the blazing fire upon the arms, but they were quickly extinguished and consumed by the outfit, as the centaur got bigger! As if the magic was just feeding him more and more! But still like a ghost Pepper was impossible to grab, as the Dragon like hands went straight through the body, the bright red gloves at cuts and tears revealing the purple hands underneath! As icicles forming around the hands that were trying to grasp the spectral image, a slam of icicles coded HooVes right along the back, both ponies had attacked, on the back of the horse part of the body would be normally a devastating blow was pretty much nothing, but it was enough of a distraction for Trixie's attack!

First off Trixie pulled out a grenade, and threw it upon her feet, as the smoke cloud surrounded her and she began laughing in mad tackling laughter! It was time for secret spell, well of the day! But she also she made sure she was enhancing her own power!

”DARK MOON SLAM!!!”

As a gigantic spooky scary moon! Appeared within the sky right above the centaur, as she threw it upon him, He caught it and promptly ate it and then reformed it into a energy blasts from the mouth! Slamming directly into Trixie, then the centaur grabbed the two Pegasus and before they could react opened its mouth and drained them of their magic, toss them aside and then opens its mouth to drain in was left of the poor injured and battered Trixie! And began to gallop offstage.

The crowd was terrified! But once lights came back on all the stage actors were back on stage! Bow to the crowd, which left a rousing applause! But they were all's all of a sudden quickly turning towards discord, waiting for him to point out any of the description sees, thankfully the Lord of chaos was still on Trixie side! Well kind of!

Discord”Nice but why did you cut out my favorite part, or was it too scary to actually bring in your train and slamming into them for short second?”

As the three smiled and replied”We finished fixing that train a couple of days ago were not going to break it again!” [If you're interested in the real story go hereThe real story!] As most of the crowd started to leave. But after most of the crowd disappeared, only the royal guards, of both sections of night and the light and Princess Luna were in the actual arena, still accompanied by discord, due to his punishment for his betrayal incident he was now to be accompanied by at least someone who is capable of knocking him out at all times! This usually meant him being surrounded by either Princess Luna! Or one of the main six, or a tactical team of well-placed guards from the lunar guard!

Luna flew down up to Trixie, which cause Trixie to blush uncontrollably! “Trixie with your knowledge and skills, remind me of a good friend of mine, and I do miss him, your outfit reminds me a little bit of him although you're missing the bells.” Trixie was almost as purple as twilight sparkle at this point, not only was she being praised by Luna but now she was being compared to the great star swirled!

As several of the guards commented”yeah that was fantastic especially the part when you turn your assistant into a dragon we can add that to our combat roster!” Which several other guards were asking questions to pepper, like what was it like being a dragon, how did it feel to breathe Dragon breath etc.

”Pretty good although I've had spicier and hotter breath, actually I'm still feeling the effects of drinking my Rainbow chili! Now if you excuse me!” As she raced off to drink a gallon of milk!

Distraction was kind of nifty that she wasn't getting as many guards asking her questions, a couple of them did ask her couple questions but they weren't as ready as the one she was looking for not to mention most of them were mares! But then a hand some Batcorn? Was talking to her!

“I am Capt. Gonzo(Go to nerds of the third power) third ranked highest commander of the lunar guard, and I would be graciously honored if you show me your tactics, I'm not as easily skilled as my soldiers when it comes to flight, and electrical combat.” Distraction was blushing and quickly gave him a piece of paper.

Even some of the guards started asking the costume one, and promptly revealed herself to be a DOll Twilight! Which caused some major commotions! But before Trixie could start to explain! She was receiving even more praise from the great Princess!

Princess Luna”Fabric golem! This is amazing, I've seen some unicorns cast animation spells on dolls before but but never quite like this! Usually it takes constant channeling and ridiculous strain of telekinesis ignored to keep them moving, if you do not go through the golem method! And you managed to do that with fabric, mind is I suggest further examination of your golem?”

As one of the royal guards replied”which one she has three?”

Which Luna's eyes tripled in size at the mere suggestion that she not only made one but three, golems themselves have been kicked into a dark research, misleading books even printing the idea that in order to make a golem you would have to sacrifice souls, and perform very dark acts she was now determined to ask Trixie how did she manage to make them.

” Before you ask know I did not sacrifice villagers, the great and powerful Trixie would never stoop to something that drastic! Although I find it strange that most books keep pointing out organic Hearths instead of mechanical ones, and studying voodoo spells was really quite useful, it's a natural substitute over actual souls. Although I did not collect any hairs from the actual twilight sparkle to generate them, so they actually have more my personality then snorkel.” being more remarkably proud of herself and thankful that the golems were not revealing her sexual activities.

Which apprentices promptly said”Careful teacher you don't want your head getting too big for your hat again!” Which made Trixie gave a stern look!

Luna gave a good smile, both that her secret of how the golems will really made were still a firm secret, although Trixie was close to discovering the actual secrets but still figuring out a way how to do it in fabric was absolutely amazing! It was forbidden to use golems in war for some time well on the pony side, sometimes the Griffin still dip into their technological side and form golems, but most of them were those of iron and steel, and always pouring out large sheets of steam! While it's not actually role as sacrificing actual lives to make a golem is still quite dangerous, especially if you succeed or fail, access means you have created the ultimate body, all sacrificing everything that made you who you were! Meanwhile failure meant having a lifeless machine, and their creator severely crippled their mental state. And that's if you weren't just constructors! That required a forge, a dark forge. [Dragon age reference]

But Trixie did comply with the possibility that her golems need to be studied, but only offered one, the newest one to be exact!

Luna smiled and said”Thank you, I will have her return by three days, in working condition. And I will be returning tomorrow night the next show!” As they proceeded to take off, discord being pulled away with a invisible chain! Which he comfortably started jokes!

Discord Lord of chaos”Lulu I didn't know the show made you so frisky, good thing your sister already had plenty of practice setting the moon why you were sleep! Maybe this time she won't knock on the door.” Which promptly made Luna so red in the face!

after show: back in the train!

Trixie was standing in her mystical chambers, having a tight squeeze to her remaining golems wearing a crown that she made out of gemstones & diamonds she found at the rock farm it was very crudely made but it was worth it, although she was kind of regretting that she had to give up the diamond dog crown she got earlier, but since it also double as a dog collar that was kind of the issue. As she feel her arms being group BIG TITS, especially as her hands tickled the lower ones! As the maidens, were promptly stroking Trixie's magically created gigantic 2F long and 6IN Girth Penis!

Patches doll twilight”So is it time for spankings? Or is the paddle not hard enough yet?”

End of chapter!

Author's Note:

Author's notes: okay before everyone starts instantly think why is Trixie stronger in magic than twilight, when it comes to energy! It's very simple we've seen in the show when twilight uses magic she often charges, which means she extends the amount of energy she has, and she is prone to often concentrating for her spells, requiring much more focused than Trixie does! Basically the real reason why twilight is broken as she is is because she increases it! Basically the girl if you I want to put in heart stone terms hero power is

And for those who know facing Druid it that can be broken as heck! Especially when she's built like a mage! By the way those who are willing to make a boss version of this IN hearthstone please send them to TheChiv: and just maybe He'll talk to you about it. Or rag on me about it on his live stream! Because I'm the one who sent him the all mighty sweetie bot card, and who also happen to of made it but the artwork was supplied by somebody else you have to go find the cards find out.