• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 566 Views, 6 Comments

The tour of Trixie's magical magic train! - Sir lightning blade



Okay this is going to be a SQL storyline, picking from Trixie's first day without magic, for the most part it's something if you wish to skip that first storyline it's okay although you might be kind of confused.

  • ...
13
 6
 566

Twilight: Combat 101. 4 support classes!

Cast: teachers: Twilight sparkle, Miss Cheerily, & Thunderlane
students are all played by the CMC & silver spoon and diamond tiara, snips and snails, feather weight and Rumble.

[]][][][][][][][[]]


Location: Twilight sparkle training the kids in the back of the castle in the gigantic ballroom.
With the help of Cheerily & Thunderlane.

As Miss cheerily began to explain the Earth pony support classes! “Okay class,Bard,Enchanter & Summoner, are the support classes that we have access to. A Bard specializes in the songs and dance to boost up their allies, and focus on in proving morale. Sometimes telling funny jokes to distract the enemy, or at least confused them, and using a vast variety of instruments! Even though they can wield melee weapons, they prefer to use sonic weapons, or high-caliber range weapons like cannons! But there cannons happen to be filled with a variety of different methods of ammo, from the range of cotton candy to rubber cement! Although each one of them does require you to clean the Cannon.” Having Scratch show up and demonstrate with her BasS Cannon!

Thankfully the castle could handle the explosive power of the BasS Cannon. And also the class can still hear!

“Also part of the bards roster of tricks, is the sleight-of-hand, which some very bad ponies used for criminal actions, but really the sleight-of-hand is meant to all other ponies into thinking that they have bits coming out of their ears!” Cheerily replied, while demonstrating with diamond tiara! Which diamond presented to constantly trying to see if She had more money coming out for ears!

After Vinyl, left a jewelry maker showed up to take her place, as Miss Cheerily began to explain the next class!

“Next comes the Enchanter, expert study in Rune magic, as well as magical properties of other objects, often associated with the job of appraisals, and studying fine gemstones! They also happen to Practicing crafting materials, most often you will see an enchanter work on a vast variety of objects and enchants the objects in question, from power enhancement spells to the boosting of defense. They even have the natural ability to strengthen the materials around them.”

As the jewelry pony, gave each one of the earth these a bracelet! Before she left.

Then finally came a zookeeper, he looked like he was a bit like that guy from God of war! Who actually started to speak!

“I'm what you call a summoner, I train a collection of animals, learn vast varieties of animal calls. That I can use to call upon my animal friends, applied with a vast variety of sprays, to treat the injuries of my animal comrades if they are injured were to boost their strengths. Understanding the varieties of pheromones, and learning on how to treat them if they are injured!” As he blew the whistle to summon Orphus with its gorgeous heads and licking him in the face. “Settle down boy.”

Meanwhile Thunderlane began tutoring his!

Thunder“Elementaler, Ranger, & Dancer Harvest, RR support classes, as the Elementaler implies they tailor the elements, being able to turn elements into solid objects, from fabric to stone, if trained properly they can make fire stones, from actual flames instead of actually needing materials, using this to craft into hammerheads, creating fantastic objects, for example even the great Jumpsuits of the wonderbolts, are crafted to actually withstand lightning bolts are actively and leave smoke trails!”

And with the help of Twilight's charts, he began to show off the list of abilities that the Ranger has! Was a series of pictures showing taming creatures, much similar to a druid, practicing with the blade, placing traps, knowledge of using a crossbow, and a series of other things. As he begins to explain!

“And why the Ranger is very similar to a druid they are not the same, a druid understand the animals, and take on their traits, Ranger works with the animals and team works with them, and understands that they might die and they cannot stop it. Meanwhile the druid will do what ever he or she can to stop the animal from being harmed, a Ranger understands that there animal companion takes the same risks as they do, rarely does a druid Letting the animal take the same risks as they do, they prefer to have their animal forms take that risk! Also a Ranger use utilize traps to claim their animal friends, or to defeat their enemies.”

And replacing the sheet with a different one as he began to explain” Dancer Harvest, is very similar to the Bard, focusing though mainly on dancing over songs, and using fluent speed they are allowed to use daggers, when it comes to defending themselves or they prefer to kick you in the face”

Rumble proceeds to him direct his brother”and he should know from experience a lot of them kick him in the face!!” And Thunder began to chase his brother causing a little chaos.

Finally was Twilight's turn to teach.

“Okay lady and gentle Colts, a unicorn support classes are Wave User, Curse Knight & Blue mage. Let's begin with the Wave user, they are trained in the methods of understanding the mystical wavelengths, of all objects, and living creatures. Passing energy to improve the wavelength of those around them, enhancing and powering up their bodies, causing a healing wave of energy or causing a hurting wave energy, and increasing wave of strength or decreasing wave strength etc. they are prone for area affects, and their magic does not distinguish friend from foe! So if you send a wave of paralyzing fear, don't be shocked if you accidentally hit the people standing in front of you, this is also one of the more tanker support classes.”

And she began to pull out the chart explaining the vast differences of a curse Knight!

“Curse Knight, as well as a Sorcerer both study Rune magic a bit more thoroughly than most of the magical classes. Studying the different types of Runes that exist in different languages, the difference is that a curse Knight will, have to write many varieties of different spells, and placed them on to objects, they can even curse they object to rust, or place curses to be positive with only negative down sites, they can even create security curses, like if some pony was to open a book that can only be opened by the pony in question, The book is cursed to be only open by its owner, which is such a crime! Because books need to be shared, everyone including those, at house deep dark secrets about other ponies!”

Sweetie Bell replies”You TRY open up my sister's personal diary, again did you? We move on to the next class?”

Twilight was begrudgingly but accepted the actual process” the final class is the blue mage, another sturdy taking class, due to the fact that the blue mage has to be there violent creatures to gain their abilities, for every encounter they survive a deadly creatures strongest actions, and for their own personal methods of absorbing the creature's abilities, they can learn new magic based off of the creature! From inhaling the toxic spores, of certain monstrous the plants, they can obtain the ability to unleash those toxic spores! And etc. often using range weaponry, and learning how to use traps as well. Although not as many traps as a Ranger will employ.”

As all the students were starting to give an art learning about their combat skills.

The end of the beginning classes

Author's Note:

Okay for minor note those are wondering a curse Knight, could also be nicknamed the charms Knight, but curses do sound a bit more intimidating than charms. Also it kind would imply that it's based on your charisma/likability over the concept of using magic!