• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 1,565 Views, 46 Comments

A Little Chicken Can Go A Long Way - Cupcore



Pretty much some Scootaloo and OC romance...with a tad bit of saddness

  • ...
4
 46
 1,565

Your Worst Enemy

I could feel the blood running from my sides as I lay on the ground, nothing but a bloody pulp...My ribs broken, muscles strained, and legs bruised to the point where I couldn't even feel them...She was right, and she had won. Now I guess I was to lay here and die...

I closed my eyes...

*Hours before*

I awoke the next morning still exhausted. Scootaloo was still out like a rock, and I decided to let her rest. Strange...the club house seemed so comfortable but came off as barely even stable. I think I should help build back for her and the others. Heck, maybe we'd even live in it, haha! But I digress.

I wrote Scoots a note telling her I'd be back in a little awhile and for her to head on back to my house if she felt like it. I was going to do shopping yet again because it seemed like we had ran out of practically everything, from what I could remember.

As my grocery hunt progressed, I had realized something. Rainbow Dash wasn't the only one missing from last night...Fluttershy was as well. But I need not worry about meeting her, 'cause we both kinda knew it each other already. Still...her not showing up to one of her closest friend's parties? It was somewhat unheard of.

I finished quite early. Fruits, veggies, all the essentials and I were heading home. Yet I felt something strange. It was almost as if I was being watched...I looked high, low, and all around but saw no one. Was a ghost following me? Or was I just paranoid? Nevertheless, I continued home.

But my suspicions were true.

It hit me like a hurricane decimating a small town. However, it turned out to be a she and she was Rainbow dash. She was glaring at me. It was the kind of look you'd give someone who was meant for death...I was trapped, pinned to the ground. There couldn't have been a way to get up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?", she said as her glare didn't fade, "Because I never said you could have her!"

"I'm sorry...?", I gulped.

"Yeah I bet you are, ya'little bastard. You took her away from me, my number one fan. Scootaloo was the one I couldn't have been happier with, and you had to just come and be all lovey dovey didn't you? Well listen here, and listen good. Back off and leave her. If not, I'll just have to pay you a visit.", she smirked.

"I'm sorry, but that WON'T happen. I love her. More than anything at that, and no matter what you do, I won't let her go. Go ahead and make your threats, but don't be an un-reasoning idiot. She had been looking for you, but when the others had no clue where you even went, she decided to just wade it out.", I glared back at her now.

I could tell she was furious with what I had said, but she did let me go. So I dusted myself off, gathered my things, and went on about my business continuing home.

When I arrived, I was welcomed with a warm and tight hug from Scootaloo.

"You're home!", she cheered. "Gah, I've missed you so much."

"I missed you as well darling," I said before kissing her gently. "On my way home, though, I ran into someone..."

She looked at me curiously, "Oh? Who?"

"Well....Rainbow Dash. But lets say she wasn't the 'happiest' to see me.", I sighed gently.

"Ahh don't worry! That's just how she is! Now c'mon, I just popped a movie in and I wanna cuddle!", she demanded.

Her smile and giggle were two of my biggest weaknesses. So how did I spend my afternoon? Curled up on the couch, with Scootaloo, and watching some camp cult film that was surprisingly hilarious. But I knew I couldn't keep this up, because she was getting hungry.

"Straaaaaaaaaaaatus, I want food," she said with a whine.

"Well get up and make something lazy buns! I just came back from the store not to long ago.", I laughed.

"But I want take out! Pleeeeease? You'd just have to get it!", she smiled widely and in an angel like way.

"Haha, alright alright! I'll go. But just for you!", my laughing continued.

I didn't mind going and getting her food, but it was the fourth time this week. She'd usually come with me, but that wasn't the case this time. Oh no, haha, she wanted to stay in the warm house all snuggled up with the blankets. Who was to blame her? It was painfully cold out tonight.

After picking up her food, I started to head back home when I felt the same feeling as before. Someone was watching me again...Was it Dash? Probably not. She was just trying to scare me after all.

I shouldn't have thought that...

Before I knew it, however, a blow to my stomach had sent me straight to the ground. Sure enough, Rainbow Dash stood over me with the same glare as earlier today.

"You really don't get it, do'ya? I told you to get lost and leave her. Now I have to live up to my promise", she kicked away Scootaloo's food.

"Oh really?", I coughed, "Go ahead an-"

A kick to my side shot up through my body with rigged pain. She then began to kick harder and harder into my side, throwing in a mix of jabs and stomps as well. I tried standing up and at least having a chance, but it was impossible. She had me where she wanted me.

"Go ahead and what you little shit? I'm gonna make sure you get the message loud and clear! Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. Her.", she screamed at me.

Her kicks turned to punches and blows to my skull. My body writhed in endless pains and cries. She then proceeded to beat my legs with a large object of some kind. Tears soaked my bleeding face as the beating progressed. But she wasn't done.

Dash brought me to my feet and threw me against the cold steel of a park bench, making sure my bruised ribs were the main target in this action. With each slam, I could feel myself practically slipping away. Was I going to die? She was making sure of it, at least.

"Rainbow, please!", I screamed out through my pain.

"Please? Haha! Isn't that just rich? No way I'd stop for you, this is way to much fun!", her smirk widened.

I was soon on the ground before she began to attack my chest with the same blunt instrument as before. I could barely breathe, let alone see or even feel anything for that matter. But I could feel the blood draining into my lungs, telling me there wasn't an inch of hope.

She had finished. To add insult to injury, though, she began to furiously kick my groin a few times just before finally saying to me, "Now do I make myself clear? I'm your worst enemy, now. So if you don't want this to happen, I suggest you go and disappear!"

Rainbow Dash had walked off.

I could feel the blood running from my sides as I lay on the ground, nothing but a bloody pulp...My ribs broken, muscles strained, and legs bruised to the point where I couldn't even feel them...She was right, and she had won. Now I guess I was to lay here and die...

I closed my eyes...

"This...this can't be happening...", I managed to cough out.

"Not like this...please...."