• Published 3rd Jan 2015
  • 296 Views, 5 Comments

Game jump! - Rainbow___Dash



The mane 6 must prove their elements to an unknown judge!

  • ...
 5
 296

Speedy things go in, speedy things go out!

"Hey Twi! How's it hanging?" Dash shouted bursting into her library.

"Dashie!" Pinkie screamed hanging from the doorway and Dash gave out a little scream. "Oh, sorry! Didn't mean to scare ya!" Pinkie giggled jumping down.

"Me, scared? Pffft that was nothing!" Dash smoothly said walking over to where Applejack was sitting. "So we are you all here? And where's Twi?"

"We all here to help Twilight do something, we don't know what but am glad I put Big Mac in charge of ma farm before I left as I can tell this is gonna be along journey!" Applejack replied.

"Oh! So, what do we do while we wait?"

"Hmm... Good question, darling!" Rarity spoke examining her hooves.

"Maybe we can all go back to my house to tend the cute little animals..." Fluttershy gently whispered tugging slightly on her baby pink mane.

"No way! I wanna go on an adventure! Who's with me?" Dash shouted out but they all stared at her making her feel extremely uncomfortable. "Maybe another time?"

"Well Dash, we are going on some sort of adventure!" Twilight huffed coming into the main room pushing a strange device.

"Hey Twi! What's that? Is it a party canon? That would be amazing!" Pinkie screeched circling the device.

"It's in fact a device that rips through our dimension and another dimension to allow us to get through to that dimension without any series of consequences here for doing something like this! Any questions?" Twilight quickly explained. They all stared at her in confusion and shock.

"Yeah, I've got one! So basically, its a portal?" Dash finally spoke.

"Yes, a portal!" Twilight replied back.

"Alright sugarcube, that makes a lot more sense but where do we come into this?" Applejack questioned.

"You are all coming with me!" Twilight announced.

"Yeah!" Pinkie screamed jumping up and down. Rarity cleared her throat loudly to grab everyponys attention.

"May I ask a question darling? Which world are we going to? And exactly, why?" She announced walking towards Twilight.

"Ermm...well... Any world, really and why not have an adventure? It'll be fun! Plus Celestia asked if we can spread friendship in worlds that need it!" She nervously answered.

"Well ermm, not to be bossy or anything but ermm... May we go? It sounds very interesting," Fluttershy quietly asked.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Dash shouted, zooming into the portal and disappearing.

"Quick! Let's get in before she goes missing!" Twilight shouted jumping and everypony else not far behind.


"H-hello? Where are you guys?" Dash's voice echoed through the chamber.

"Dash? I'm here in a funny chamber with Applejack! Where are you?" Pinkie called out.

"Ermm...whoa! This is weird! I'm strapped to this arm thing! Wait... Ahh! What's happened to you! You're funny round thing with a pink eye!" Dash cried out.

"Hey! You're right but how do you know? You're not even here!" Pinkie spun around with glee.

"I can see you through a camera! Wait... Applejack! You're very quiet!" Silence fell in the chamber. "Applejack?"

"I don't think she can talk! But she has a very funny gun thing!"

"Maybe Twilight knows?"

"Space!" A voice called out from behind a panel.

"Oh darlings! I thought it was just me and dear Twilight! Something's happened to both of us and its atrocious!" Rarity spoke popping through the panel with Twilight behind.

"You two look like Pinkie too!" Dash called out from her unknown location. "But instead of a pink eye, Rarity has a blue eye and Twilight has a orangey yellow eye!"

"Space space!" Twilight shouted once more.

"She's clearly mad!" Rarity responded.

"Hmmm... Hang on guys, I'm trying to find a way for you to-wait... Pinkie, you said Applejack had a gun, correct?" Dash questioned.

"Yep!"

"Ermm... Alright! Okay, so how does it work? Oh! Hey Applejack! Shoot a white wall!" Dash called out. Applejack quickly shook her head but everypony glared at her so she reluctantly did it. As she shot a wall, an orange ring appeared from nowhere. "Awesome! Now shoot one next to that metal door! You know, the one on the ledge!" And again, she shot up to it but this time it was a blue ring. "Now all of you, walk through and I'll try and open the door!" Nervously, they went through and with a bleep, crash and a slam, the door opened. "Quick! I'm in here!"

"Whoa... What happened to you?" Pinkie spoke out above the silence. "You're... You're... A robot! Ahhh! Run! Help, I can't run! Ahh!"

"Pinkie! Shut up! I'm dealing with this now! Okay, trust me on this! Right, get Fluttershy and throw her at me! She's over there! Yes, the box with the hearts..." Dash said turning to Fluttershy who was just laying there quiet. Applejack stared in horror at Dash. "Just do it!"

"I'll do it! Watch!" And with that Pinkie hovered up and out came two arms. She shakily moved to Fluttershy who was now a cube and picked her up. She swung back and forward a few times then released her grip. The cube bounced off Dash and Pinkie grabbed and threw continuously until, slam! Dash's body fell into a pit.

A few moments passed and Dash's voice came back. "Why am I a potato!? Ahh! I didn't expect this to happen! Well, I can get through the portal now so quick, grab me and Fluttershy! We need to get out now!"

"Okay! Okay! Keep yourself together darling!" Rarity called running through a purple glowing portal similar to the blue and orange ones with Twilight.

"We're coming! Let's party! Woohoo!" Pinkie screamed jumping in with Fluttershy.

"Quick Applejack! The portals gonna close soon!" Dash cried out who was getting held by Applejack as she rushed through.

"Are y'all okay? That was weird back there! I'm glad I can speak like of you!" Applejack called out but the rest went silent. "What?"

"F-f-fox!" Pinkie cried out.

"Huh?"

"You're a fox! Dash is a bear and I'm a bunny? And Pinkie you're a chicken? Hey, where's Rarity?" Twilight announced glancing at them. "And Fluttershy! They're gone!"

"We'll find them soon but may you tell us what happened!?" Dash screamed at Twilight.

"Hmm... There was a bag with me! Where's it gone?" She said. Pinkie turned round and passed her bag.

"This it?"

"Thanks!" She opened the bag and pulled out a device. "Okay! It says here, we're going through a set of... Games? And its to prove our elements correctly! The one we just been in was...Portal 2? And it was Dash you was getting tested! In the game word, she was a character called GLaD0S and in the game, this character tries to kill a character, Chell who was Applejack in this situation. Now Rarity was Wheatley, I was Space core, Pinkie was the party core, which wasn't in the game but an idea, and Fluttershy was a companion cube! Technically, Dash proved her loyalty by sticking with us and helping us!" The rest stared at her in awe at her announcement.

"So which one are we in now?" Applejack asked.

"A horror game... Five Nights at Freddy's! And the one getting tested is... Fluttershy!"

Comments ( 5 )

Doesn't the story feel abit... Quick???
Like... I don't know... Just like you're telling, not showing. Feels abit expressionless, but hey, what do I know?

Oh yeah: a few grammar/punctuation errors. Might wanna review it

Ohhhh crap baskets

5457853 my grammar might be different to yours. Just saying. And there is reason the first one was quick as it describes how the characters felt like but the other chapters are going to be more in depth

What is this a crossover of?

5458929 not to be rude but I'm sure its already mentioned two of the crossovers that will be featured *cough* portal 2, fnaf *cough*

Login or register to comment