• Published 3rd Jan 2015
  • 491 Views, 6 Comments

The Lost Princess - Luvbuttonmash



An unknown princess is trying to kill Celestia

  • ...
5
 6
 491

A Princess Resurfaced

Seasons looked out at the window. The sun was starting to set, and pegasi were doing her job. She slammed her hoof on the ledge of the window.

"How dare she!" She yelled, and she crawled up on her bed, sobbing quietly on her teddy bear.

"She ruined my life! And she decides to just ignore me? She took my friend away, my family, everyone I ever knew," she said, tears strolling down her face.

"What did I do to deserve this?" She put her teddy bear down and walked outside her room and went into Luna's. She saw the picture she drew when she was just a little foal. She picked it up with her magic and smiled. She remembered what life was like in the castle. Quiet but amazing. Luna and her pranking Princess Celestia. The stories Luna told to Seasons. The occasional times when her real family visited.

My family,she thought.

Her anger rose to another level as she thought negatively about the white-fur princess. She looked out the window again. Luna was raising the moon high. She remembered the Sparks that were made in her presence. The defeat of Nightmare Moon. She was happy when those demons escaped her body. She smiled again as she saw the real Princess Luna. But, of course, her thought always came back to Celestia and her hatred for the elder sister.

"I'm coming for you Celestia," she said under her breath.


During the train ride to Canterlot, the Mane Six kept asking questions about their trip.

"What happened this time? Another threat?" Applejack asked.

"Duh! Why else would she call us? For a back rub?" Rainbow said annoyingly.

"What do you think it is?" Fluttershy asked, her paranoia starting to take over.

"It's about a pony I met in the castle of the two sisters," Twilight said.

"WHAT?!" Every one said.

"I was reading there and I found a secret door. It was an alicorn. An old princess."

"Another princess?" Rarity asked.

"Yes. She was taken away from her family by Primcess Celestia. She's been plotting revenge ever since. I have the book she gave me in my saddlebag." With her magic, she levitated the book and showed it to her friends. She then laid it down on a seat so they could examine it more clearly.

"It's pink! I love pink! It's my favorite color you know!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

"We know Pinkie," Rainbow said before the pink pony could say anything else.

"Any way, this book tells about her past and what has happened to her ever since that fateful day. She has been living info that castle for a thousand years," Twilight said.

As Twilight flipped the pages with her magic, each pony read the passages and was equally shocked at how Celestia could do such a thing for her own greediness.

"And then try to vanish her like that? Awful if us ask me," Applejack said.

"I say this is pretty dark, even for Celestia. Keeping a foal for your own greedy reasons? That's just horrible," Rarity said.

"You see every pony, she is miserable in that castle. She wants to get revenge on Celestia for doing such a thing. And, for once, I blame Celestia for her ways," Twilight said, each word even more difficult to come out than the other.


"Twilight! You never say that!" Fluttershy said, gasping right after those words came out of her mouth.

"I know but, it's just that, I could never live in a scary castle alone in a dark room. It's like torture. Like Prison," Twilight said. Her friends looked at each other and started to think about what she said.

"You do have a point there, darling. But do you know exactly why she was sent there?" Rarity asked.

"Well, no. But Princess Celestia might tell us. Maybe she'll even explain why she took her in the first place," Twilight responded, putting her hoof on the window.

"Well, whatever happens, at least we're doin' this together," Applejack said, putting her good on twilight's shoulders.

"I'm just still very shocked that there's another pony princess in Equestria!" Rarity said.

"Another one? What's next? Another Discord?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Hey! He can be very nice if you just get to know him," Fluttershy said.

"I STILL don't understand why you keep defending him! He's so annoying!" Rainbow said.

"Well he is also friendly!" Fluttershy yelled. Everypony looked at Fluttershy's direction, and she started to blush.

"We're getting off the subject," Twilight said. She looked out the window to see that they were approaching Canterlot.

"We're almost there guys. Let's just keep this conversation between us. Alright?" Twilight said.

Everyone Pinkie Promised that they wouldn't tell, and then it became quiet.

"So...." Spike said, hoping for another pony to finish his sentence. When no one did, Spike turned his direction towards Twilight.

"It's gonna be okay Twilight. She might have a really good explanation of why she took her. It's not like she doesn't," he said.

"But what if it isn't? What if—if she just did it to ruin her real parents' lives?"

"Life sometimes isn't fair. But you don't have to make it unfair," Spike said, and he started to take out the journal Seasons gave Twilight and started to read it himself.

"It's no use Spike. The only way we'll figure out the truth is if we hear it from Celestia. She never lies," Twilight said. But Spike kept reading it.

"Maybe she won't this time," Spike mumbled.

Comments ( 1 )

Wat do you mean spike?:rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment