• Published 19th Dec 2014
  • 617 Views, 5 Comments

Pony Falls - The_Gravity_Falls_Pony



The mane 6 need to get home after traveling to gravity falls will they make it home?

  • ...
6
 5
 617

Chapter 2: Discord And Introductions!

As they walk along dipper says "if you want to know where we're going we are heading to my home the mystery shack"
twilight then asks "where in the world are we?"

"Wait you aren't from this world are you? You with names must be from like a pony universe. Well this is gravity falls, Oregon, planet earth"

"you were right about the pony universe!" Pinkie exclaims. suddenly a dark figure appeared and the mane six jumped back but dipper kept walking unphased and bumped right into it.

"What?!" Dipper yelled. the figure laughed.

Twilight and her friends recognized the sound immediately and in unison yelled "discord!"

"Wait you know this... Wait what is this?" Dipper asked.

"It's a draconequus his name is discord" twilight said.

Discord then said "you pony folk have a month to escape this place or you'll be stuck here forever! HaHaHaHa" then he dissipated into the air.

"Oh buck" AppleJack exclaimed.

"Well let's keep going the shack is just there!" Dipper says. "Yeah" the mane six agree. When they get their Mabel and soos are waiting for them.

"Hey dipper who are those guys?" Soos asks.

"This is twilight, pinkie pie, fluttershy, rarity, rainbow dash, and appleJack they are from another universe!"

"Whoa that's cool!" Mabel says "I'm Mabel nice to meet you all!" "And I'm soos!" Soos adds. "Wow it's getting late we need to find a place for you girls to sleep follow me" Mabel says. The mane six follow. And Mabel leads them each to their own room saying "make yourself at home!"

Author's Note:

If your enjoying please leave a like and don't worry I plan to have atleast 10-15 chapters!