• Published 19th Dec 2014
  • 615 Views, 5 Comments

Pony Falls - The_Gravity_Falls_Pony



The mane 6 need to get home after traveling to gravity falls will they make it home?

  • ...
6
 5
 615

Chapter 3: Book 3 and The Mysteries of Gravity Falls!

The next day! *YAWN* *knock knock knock* "can I come in?" Dipper ask from behind the door

"sure" twilight replys. Dipper comes in with a book that has a 6 fingered hand with a 3 on the cover. "What's that?" Twilight asks.


Dipper replys with "this is a journal of some of the weird things in gravity falls, I don't know where the other 2 are." "Here check it out" dipper gives the book to twilight. She opens it a reads the first page then the next then the next and has finished it in extremely fast time.


"Wow that was interesting" twilight exclaims. Dipper with a dazed look says "wow you can read really fast!"


"Yea but only I can do that its a talent that I developed" twilight replys.

"Interesting so I'm guessing your a book worm. So am I" dipper presses a brick of the wall in and a massive bookshelf covered in books appears. "These are all mine I've read all of them all the way through" dipper says.


"Wow that's alot of books!" Twilight said amazed " 2,735 to be exact I bet you don't have that many!" Dipper said in a challenging tone.


"Not even close" replied twilight.


There was a tapping on the window and dipper went to see what it was. When he opened the window Robbie was there and he said "could you help me get Wendy back possibly?" Robbie asked.


Dipper replied "Robbie let me be clear with you she hates you because you screwed up, there's nothing I could do to help you." And he closed the window. "Well that was weird" said dipper.


Twilight agreed and they headed out of the room to go eat breakfeast.

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by Snuggly deleted Jan 12th, 2015

I put emphasis on: This is my first story so don't judge me if I do something wrong!

Login or register to comment