• Published 15th Dec 2014
  • 256 Views, 0 Comments

The Elements of The Hero - Mr Review



A Tale that tells the story of the Crystal Empire and of the creation of the Tree of Harmony.

  • ...
 0
 256

Chapter 2: The Dream

Small voices flew by Flash's head like lightning. He only recognized one of the voices, Applewood. "Where am I?" Flash thought "Am I ... dead? Is this a dream?" Voices grew louder, they were taunting him to come closer. Large dark figures grew like shadows in the dusk.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Flash yelled at the apparitions. No response, only laughter from small voices.

Flash, now aware of the pitch black area he was in that now contrasted with the white ghosts in the darkness. He ran towards the shades. They noticed him and intently changed their expressions from a sinister smile to an expression of disappointment. Flash started to fly as fast he could. Faster. Faster. FASTER! One of the shades stopped as Flash flew threw it into a blinding light. Suddenly, he was flying over the Crystal Mountains, through a storm.

"Save me ... The Hero ..." a small voice ran through his head. "I ... will show the way ..." A huge column of black light busted through the storm that attracted him like a moth to the flame. The storm cleared, showing a pure blue sky like the one he has always known. As he flew closer, a town ... made of crystal? The town was dim and void of color. A single figure stood atop a magnificent castle with hundreds of other ponies of all dim shades circled wood poles around the castle. He flew closer and as he did, he saw Applewood and four other figures. As he landed, he saw the unicorn atop the castle. " ... sambra ... " The word floated through his head. As he looked at the figures, he noticed gray symbols above there heads. There was a heart, candle, horseshoe, eye, quill, and above Flash, a bolt. "What does this mean?" He asked himself "The Hero ... The Hero ... The Hero ..."

"THE ELEMENTS OF THE HERO"