• Published 15th Dec 2014
  • 256 Views, 0 Comments

The Elements of The Hero - Mr Review



A Tale that tells the story of the Crystal Empire and of the creation of the Tree of Harmony.

  • ...
 0
 256

Chapter 1: A Trip to Ponyville

It had been only a few days since Fire Flash left for this new village Ponyville and he had not slept. He couldn't fly or see strait. Fatigue washed over him like a tsunami as he flew weakly over Ghastly Gorge. "Almost ... there ..." he whimpered seeing a apple orchard in the near distance. As he flew over the huge field, his vision grew extremely blurred and he slowly closed his eyes as he drifted farther and farther from consciousness. He felt himself falling from the sky, but he couldn't do anything, for he had blacked out.

"CRASH" Fire Flash had crashed into a tree, knocking down every last apple on it, as a curious mare on the other side of the field noticed the fallen figure.

"Hello? HELLO!!!" A loud western voice called out to the sleeping stallion. Fire Flash felt warm. As he came to he saw that he was in a small cabin with a crackling fire warmed him in the distance. He saw a young mare looked down upon him with a frying pan in her mouth. Her strait red and orange mane hung over him touching his face.

"Wh-where. am. I?" Flash was barely able to make the words leave his mouth. The mare moved back as he slowly stood up. As he stepped his front hoof, he winced in pain, realizing that his front hoof was broken. The red mare looked shocked as soon as she noticed specks of crimson blood showing through his light gray coat.

"We need to get y'all to the clinic!" The mare said breathless. "LET'S GO!!!" she yelled as she ripped Flash from his three legged position and she dragged him outside and through him into the back of a wagon. She then put the wagon harness and rode off into town.

"Name's Applewood by the way!" the mare yelled over the sound of the wagon on the dirt road.

"Fire Flash!" he yelled to Applewood, "Where and what town are we in?"

"You hit you head hard!" Applewood said jokingly. "This here is Ponyville! The only town this far south."

"Ponyville ... PONYVILLE!!!" Fire Flash yelled right before blacking out.