• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 928 Views, 17 Comments

Corrupted Friends - Nightmaresenemy



The villians of Equestria have had enough of being defeated through the Elements of Harmony. Instead the all team up this time coming up with a plan to defeat everyone once and for all without being stopped by the Elements.

  • ...
9
 17
 928

Missing Elements

Looking over at her alarm clock Twilight panicked. Pinkie's party started around 2 hours ago! Hoping that Pinkie isn't heart-broken that Twilight didn't show up she hopes that everypony else is there though to keep her entertained. As Twilight trotted over to where the party was something didn't seem right. It was quiet around in ponyville. As she trots down the stairs to get a quick breakfast she tells Spike that he also needs to get out of bed and ready for the party.

"I wonder why it's so quiet. I should probably carry the elements with me incase, since something doesn't seem right." Twilight whispers over her shoulder to Spike which she finds him sleeping on her back. She chuckles at the sleeping purple dragon and heads back towards Golden Oaks Library. Grabbing her saddlebags Twilight heads over to where the Elements are only to find them missing.

"Spike, Spike, SPIIIIIIIKKKKEEE you need to wake up now we have a major problem right now. I can't find the elements and I'm positive that I put them in the book where they belong.After Tirek was defeated." Twilight nervously starts to run around the library using her magic to take every book off the shelves and search through them. Nothing was to be found in any of the books that are now lying in one big pile on the library floor. Every shelf has been wiped clean of the books, seeing that Spike wrinkles his nose at the sight knowing that he will be cleaning it all up later on.

"Awwwww....Twilight I just picked those last night. Now you toss them all on the floor in one big pile." Spike starts grumbling about how he has to pick all the books back up and put them away properly. Twilight completely ignores his complaints and starts to head outside to ponyville. Maybe her friends will know where the elements are. If something happened to them in the name of Celestia, Twilight wouldn't want to know how angry her mentor would be with her at this very moment. Leaving her assistant behind to take care of the library Twilight decides to go see Applejack first since she always tends to have a solution when it comes to problems like these. Finally arriving at Sweet Apple Acres Twilight barges through the barn doors without even knocking and runs straight to Applejack. Practically banging on Applejack's door Applebloom walks by and decides to ask Twilight what she is doing.

"uhhh...Twilight what are ya doing banging on mah' sister's door? Ah' thought she told ya' she would be gone for the week."

"AppleBloom, she told me *pant* nothing about that. Where is *pant* she at because i really need to talk to her about something important." Twilight is practically out of breath from running non-stop to only find out that Applejack isn't even in town for the week. Applebloom leads Twilight downstairs and gets her a glass of water to drink. As they sit down Twilight notices that Applebloom finally got her cutie mark. It was a Apple that had a little white flower on the right corner of the apple.

"I see you got you cutie mark Applebloom. Congratulations! When did you get it?" Twilight is very happy that Applebloom finally has her cutie mark but wonders if Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo got their's yet.

Applebloom's eyes practically lit up when Twilight asks her about her cutie mark. "Well i reckon' that I actually got it 5 days ago. I don't how ah' did it but it just appeared out of no where. All I was doing was encouraging some more apples to grow to we could get some more harvest goin'." Having a cutiemark was great news because now Diamond Tiara can't bully her anymore. At the same time though, Applebloom really wanted to call up the other crusaders and tell them. Knowing how happy Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo would be for her she also didn't want them to be disappointed about them not having their cutie marks yet.

"That's great Applebloom but what i really need to know is where Applejack is."

"Oh right almost forgot! Sorry twilight, I reckon' that she said she was headin' on down to Appleloosa to spend a week with Braeburn and some other cousins' down there." Applebloom sounded a little disappointed that Twilight was more determined to find out where her big sis' is rather than wanting to hear bout' her cutiemark.

After Twilight thanked Applebloom and started to leave, she felt like there was something following and/or watching her. Twilight didn't like the feeling she was getting so she decided to head over to Fluttershy's cottage next and talk to the timid and shy yellow pegasus. The one who lives with all the animals. Hiding behind the trees though somepony was watching Twilight and the pony who was watching her was none other than King Sombra himself.

Author's Note:

I hope this chapter is good! I would appreciate feedback for it helps me out alot with chapter ideas and such.