• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 927 Views, 17 Comments

Corrupted Friends - Nightmaresenemy



The villians of Equestria have had enough of being defeated through the Elements of Harmony. Instead the all team up this time coming up with a plan to defeat everyone once and for all without being stopped by the Elements.

  • ...
9
 17
 927

The Plan

Hidden in a mountain that is located in the Badlands all the villains are now gathered around with each other, well almost all of them. Each and every one of them have annoyed looks on their faces. Half of them don't even want to be there for they have better things to do than to just sit here and listen. Half of them don't even want to be villains anymore but since they signed the villain 'contract' they are demanded to come.

"I'm sick and tired of getting defeated by those stupid bearers of the elements. I think it's pretty obvious that we are not going to rule anytime soon." Aria Blaze continues to complain about how useless it is to have to sit here and talk about the amount of fails everypony has had.

"Aria would you please shut up for once and actually let us think out a plan how we can maybe achieve ruling Equestria." Adagio Dazzle is sitting in between Aria and Sonata and she wishes she didn't. All Aria does is complain and Sonata is just plain dumb sometimes. "Like seriously, even Sonata is quiet and not acting stupid for once, why do you have to be so annoying sometimes?" Adagio knows that she is being ignored but decided to say that anyway. Aria just rolls her eyes and continues to ignore Adagio. She may be the leader of the Sirens but she most certainly does not control her.

"why don't both of you shut up and stop annoying people!" Trixie had enough of them giving attitudes to each other and finally decided to snap back at them.

Adagio glares at Trixie and her eyes are saying one message "Stay out of this Lulamoon, I never liked you before anyway."

Behind the walls you can hear mumbling coming from the room where the strongest villains are talking. Even though nopony could really hear them they heard some words every now and then. As footsteps are heard coming towards the door every scrambles and then pretends that they all like each other.

"Silence!" Everypony goes silent as the most feared and powerful villain in Equestria enters the room. He was a powerful centaur and could easily out-do whoever challenges him in battle. He is known as Tirek and even though he was sent to Tartarus for 4,000 years he has returned and gained his strength back. "After talking with a few of the other villains we have came up with a idea that might work. Instead of us just attacking directly like we usually do why not wait. Instead we will attack as a group therefore, we have larger numbers and stand a better chance at taking over."

"Tirek sir, we have been waiting for just about 5 years since you were defeated. I don't think any of us can wait any longer, and even if we did who knows how much more spells that irritating Twilight Sparkle would know." Sunset Shimmer says 'Twilight Sparkle' in a tone that makes her name sound poisonous. She starts to get pretty annoyed about how they keep pushing back when they are going to attack. Every single meeting it's just them saying let's wait longer.

Upon hearing the mention of Twilight's name everypony in the room started mumbling. If it weren't for her they probably would've succeeded long ago. All that they want is for the elements of harmony to be destroyed. Arguments break out about when they should get revenge. Whether it be right now, or it should be 1 year from now. Discord just sits there unsure of what to do because he wants to rule Equestria, but at the same time he doesn't want to see Fluttershy get hurt. He can't wait to spread chaos and disharmony around Equestria. Making other ponies miserable and scared is something he enjoys seeing on other ponies faces.

"Fine. We shall get revenge tomorrow night during the summer sun celebration party. First though we start with the shadowfrights. Since they can't be seen they can easily attack one of the 6 element guardians and hopefully succeed on getting them to join us. This will start tomorrow. Meeting is dismissed don't get caught by anypony while heading home."

A bunch of grumbling and mumbling was made while heading out of the mountain. Everypony else had to wait to attack. Only the shadowfrights could. Thinking it was dumb to send only one villain out King Sombra tells himself that he's going to be keeping a eye on a certain alicorn tomorrow. Nightmare Moon might be gone but there will be a new fear that Equestria will face. As the shadowfrights promise they hope to create a new enemy that is better than Nightmare Moon herself. Something the shadowfrights, who once corrupted Luna promises to do again with success.

Author's Note:

This is actually my very first mlp fanfiction. Some feedback would be greatly appreciated to help me continue with this story. I don't quite exactly know where this story is going so far (I know it's not a good idea but usually when i don't know it actually turns into a really good story lol.) I hope this book is good enough that you guys would like to read some more.