• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 930 Views, 17 Comments

Corrupted Friends - Nightmaresenemy



The villians of Equestria have had enough of being defeated through the Elements of Harmony. Instead the all team up this time coming up with a plan to defeat everyone once and for all without being stopped by the Elements.

  • ...
9
 17
 930

Failed Attempt

The defeat of Nightmare Moon that was exactly 10 years ago was something to celebrate. Of course it had to be celebrated on the Summer Sun celebration. It's when everypony gathers around to see Celestia raise the sun and Pinkie knew everyone would be there for her party after the raising on the sun. Pinkie pie was of course in charge of the party. After all she was the party pony. She couldn't wait to get started setting up. She got her famous party cannon out and set it off. Cake, balloons, party hats, confetti, everything a party could wish for exploded out of the cannon. After satisfied with her party set up she went to go tell everypony that the party has now officially started. Twilight and the others thanked Pinkie and told her they would be there and would never miss out on one of her parties.

It was a little after 9:30am and the party started @ 8:00am. Pinkie didn't understand what was going on. She was heartbroken.
"Does nopony like my parties? What am I doing wrong? My friends promised they would come but why are they not here?"
Questions were swirling around in Pinkie's head, and that's when the nightmares decided to use as their first victim. Pinkie then heard voices that started whispering to her.

"Pinkie come join us, we will celebrate and appreciate your parties unlike the ponies here. We can party to your heart's contempt."

Just hearing the word party got her excited. She wanted to listen to these voices but she couldn't. "I love your offer but I can't. I have friends and my job is to plan parties here in ponyville."

The random voices fought back. They will succeed this time in getting what they want.
"Pinkie look around. If your so called "friends" said they would come then where are they? Where is every other pony? No one wants to party anymore, thats why they never came." These whispers did everything in their power to get Pinkie to come over, to join them.

The fluffiness in her mane has started to deflate and go flat. Pinkie feeling like her heart has just been ripped out she sighed.
"Your right if anypony did like my parties they would come. No one showed up after a huge victory of defeating nigh....."

"Pinkie so what do you say will you join us?" Interupting her but they just want a answer. They want a new form and they knew just how to handle this party pony.

"I will join you guys." Pinkie looked down and defeated. She just wants to party. Now she will get what she wants.

Immediately a bunch of shadows come out of the ground and started to surround Pinkie. They were so close to achieving that is until something was stopping them. Light started to appear and attempted to break the wall of darkness around Pinkie.

"No, it can't be her bond with her friends is too strong that it just fights back." As some of the shadows started to seperate from the wall for they could not fight against the friendship they hissed at Pinkie, while backing away from her. Some others pressed on and started to close more into Pinkie. As they got closer Pinkie started to glow and a shockwave of blue appeared breaking the wall and making the shadows retreat.

Pinkie stood there unsure of what to do. She felt a little wierd but shrugged it off, and started to bounce towards Sugar Cube Corner. Some of the shadows may have entered Pinkie's mind but it wasn't enough to get her to their side. That's alright since they knew what to do to help this party pony become one of them.

Author's Note:

I hope this chapter was also good. I like this once better than the first. Sorry for making the first one so bland i wasn't quite sure how to start it off