• Published 28th Apr 2012
  • 1,175 Views, 17 Comments

Stranded - EternalShadow54



This is a story of the 6+3 marooned on an island and forced to survive without their unique talents.

  • ...
4
 17
 1,175

Chapter 14

STRANDED Ch. 14-

At the break of dawn Apple Jack woke up yawning and rubbing her eyes. She sat up and brushed herself off looking around her to see the same scene she had dealt with the night before. She noticed that Applebloom was nowhere to be seen and started to worry. "She's probably at tha beach with Sweetie Bell." she told herself with concern. Pinkie Pie was still asleep right beside her and having a bad dream by the looks of it. Apple Jack looked behind her to see Twilight and Rarity still asleep as well. She got up and beheld the two lifeless bodies of Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash. She paid her respects and started on a grave for each of them.

"Ah'm not gonna let you two just rot up here." she said, "You both deserve a proper burial." After digging for some time, she grew weary and decided to take a quick break by going for a walk around. "Ah guess Fluttershy's with the two fillies at the beach." She told herself walking in the same direction Apple Bloom took off in last night in hopes of running into her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweetie Bell awoke as the sun was just coming up from the horizon. She stretched her arms and let out a long yawn. She stood up and shook off the sand. "Hmmm... I wonder how everypony else is doing this morning?" she asked herself. "Wonder where Apple Bloom went off to. I didn't see her on my way here last night." She collected herself and started off into the jungle to see where her small filly friend had went off to the night before...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie opened her eyes just as Apple Jack was leaving through the thresh-hold of the bushes. She stared up at the sky for a little while before she heard a loud scream off in the distance. "Oh great, what now?" she asked herself while shaking off the morning. The scream had awaken Twilight and Rarity at the same time. Rarity immediately took notice of Twilight and pinned her to the ground.

"Pinkie Pie, darling, do you think you could give me a hand please?" Rarity asked with a sarcastic tone while holding Twilight down.

"Rarity please, I'm not going to hurt you." Twilight spoke with a hoarse voice. "Let me go."

"NO!" Rarity retorted. "We saw what you did to poor Scootaloo last night." Thoughts of the night before came rushing back to the pink party pony and immediately became sad like she was last night.

"I know what I did Rarity and trust me I feel horrible."

"How do we know you are not just trying to pull a trick on us?" Rarity replied.

"Didn't you hear that scream? Somepony needs us. Now, please let me go." Twilight argued.

Rarity didn't see a choice in the matter and slowly lifted her hooves off Twilight. Pinkie Pie stood there with a frown on her face accompanied by the saddest look. Twilight felt so bad for what she did. She noticed, before running off, the freshly dug unfinished graves to the side. "Who did this?" Twilight asked.

"Does that matter now?" Rarity asked.

"Sorry, let's go. Come on Pinkie." Pinkie didn't budge. "Pinkie, we may need you. Come on." Pinkie refused to move a single muscle. "Pinkie...?"

Pinkie kept her head down and said in a low whisper, "Just go... please... leave me alone..." Twilight didn't see any other option. She left the sad party pony all by herself as she and Rarity went into the jungle to investigate the origin of the loud scream...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweetie Bell had heard the loud scream from halfway across the island. "Hmmm... strange..." she said to herself. "I guess I should go and see what all the commotion is about. Not like I got anything else to do. Hay, I might even run into Apple Bloom on my way!" and with that being said she skipped in the direction of the scream with a huge smile plastered across her face.

It was only about five minutes before she came to see the orange workpony sitting beside a small yellow body, stoking its red mane as she let a tear fall. She looked to her left and saw her own sister and the accursed purple unicorn following. A rage built in her heart in that instant as she jumped out from the side and attacked Twilight with what little power she had...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie was still standing all by her lonesome when she heard a rustle in the bushes. She stopped sulking and turned to see one of her most dear friends standing with a wicked grin on her face and a spear in her hoof. "Flutter... shy...?" was all Pinkie managed to get of her mouth out before she was hit in the shoulder by a bamboo spear and was being charged by the blood thirsty pegasus...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweetie Bell! Get off me!" Twilight yelled as the filly unicorn was on top of her, striking with her hooves in hopes of hurting her. Rarity was quick to take action and grabbed Sweetie Bell by the neck with her mouth. She set her to the side and held her back as she lashed out.

"Let me at her! She killed Scootaloo!" she yelled.

"Sweetie Bell, calm down." Rarity urged the young filly.

"NO! Let me go! Let me at her!" Sweetie bell continued. Rarity pinned her sister to the ground and used the same trick she used on Twilight the night before to calm her down, just not with as much force. Twilight got up and looked at Sweetie bell with a heavy heart.

"I don't blame you for hating me Sweetie Bell. In fact, you have every right but somepony needs our help right now and we need to get to them before something happens." There was another scream from the direction Pinkie was in. "Wait, what the-?" Twilight was speechless. "P...Pinkie...?" She took off in the screams direction and completely disregarded the earlier call.

"I guess we will look into this one I suppose." Rarity stated. "Now Sweetie Bell, do you think you could be a dear and not chase Twilight? Hmmmm...?" Sweetie Bell gave a glare, then nodded. "Good." She lifted her hoof. "Now let's go see what over here." Sweetie Bell gave a grumble and followed her sister to see the same sad orange pony she had seen moments ago still sitting there... weeping...