• Published 26th Nov 2014
  • 359 Views, 7 Comments

The war of both worlds - Blastshot



The nazis have won. The war ended 40 years ago. Life is fine for the most part, just a bit harsher. To harsh. To militarized. WE MUST RISE!!!

  • ...
16
 7
 359

Operation chip bag - preparation

"Oooohhhhh, where am I" groaned Rainbowdash.

"Eat this" said a doctor, as he opened up a pill bottle.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I'm not gonna eat a pill ju-" Rainbowdash was cut off by her own sleep.

"Begin the operation?" Asked Balam. A pony trotted in, pushing a cart of surgical tools. The pony nodded, and Balam started.

I don't know what a surgical operation is like, so I'm not gonna try

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS MY NAME" shouted Rainbowdash. "DO I HAVE AMNESIA? OH MY GOD, I HAVE AMNESIA!!!!" Jonah was down the hall, playing video games, and overheard the noise. He ran in, as curious as a not dead cat.

"Oh, good, you're in here. Look, I need you to come with me and get her memory back. This is gonna be a breach, so we can't use Air Force. Round up, about, I dunno, five or six stealth squads, and let's get going, alright?" Asked Balam

"Yeah, sure" replied Jonah, as he left the room to go to the stealth squad operation center. When he was done there, he peaked back in at the bed Rainbowdash was sitting in. "We're gonna go kill people to get your memory back, k?" Rainbow slowly nodded with an unsure look on her face.

As they piled on the truck, the intelligence crew came in to tell them what they were looking for.

"It's a chip, cloaked as a potato chip" said goodeye.

"So I can't eat it..." Joked Jonah. Or was that a joke? "Well, let's get going" he added. The truck drove off, ready to take what it had to. Or, ya know, get blown up. Operation over! Try again!

As they neared the base, the truck hit near a small proccimity land mine. It tipped over, and pored all of the troops into an old, muddy, trench. They groaned as they picked themselves. The snipers sat down and got ready to send cover fire, the stealth squad got their pistols and other small arms ready.

Author's Note:

Yep, english

Comments ( 7 )

Aw come on, it's in a hate group?! No wonder it has so many down votes! People need 2 get permission 2 do this stuff! Ugh...

It may seem cheezy, and it's in a "this story sucks cuz I say so" group. And I never gave them permission to do that. They are dicks

*cheesy

First, no one in the "hate group" (criticism group) would use such horrendous grammar and spelling. "Cuz"? Seriously?

Second, there is a reason stories can be added to groups without permission. Multiple reasons actually.

Third, calling people dicks will just bring more hate. So will deleting this comment.

Fourth, you twice used the word "to" instead of "too" in the description. This means your story will probably contain even more errors. The title lacks capitalization and the description days nothing about ponies. I don't even know if this is a pony fic.

You broke the rules in the description. Teen stories can't have swear words in the description.

5317739
Ok, I won't delete UR comment. I'm not one of those comment deletes. I'll delete the bad word, and thanks.

5318466
K, I'll fix that. Thnx!

5318466 ok, I'm gonna be asking around, do you want me to continue this story? Because I'm reading back on it and nothing makes sense. It would be FUN to keep going, but the fact that everybody wants a story to make sense instead of just for fun sorta scares me...

5972803 Well there is always the possibility of rewriting.

Login or register to comment