• Published 26th Nov 2014
  • 360 Views, 7 Comments

The war of both worlds - Blastshot



The nazis have won. The war ended 40 years ago. Life is fine for the most part, just a bit harsher. To harsh. To militarized. WE MUST RISE!!!

  • ...
16
 7
 360

Rise and Hear the Call

"Go ahead, slap me again, girl" said a now weary and broken down Braeburn. He had been in this room for hours, people and ponies trying to punch, slap, and kick information out of his mouth.

"I am going to ask you again, and if you don't give me an answer, then sunset here can take a shot at your leg" stated the main interrogator. "Now, did you or did you not contribute to the assassination of the secondary mayor of this city?"

"If your not sure if ah' did, then why do ya keep slapin' me? And if ya do try in' slap me again, I'll blow down this whole building." Threatened Braeburn.

"Oh, pft. Sunset, slap this nut-head!" Commanded the interrogation officer. Without a word, sunset shimmer turned over her pistol and slapped the prisoner, just as she did so, Braeburn snatched up her gun and turned it to her.

"You asked for it" Braeburn simply stated, before an explosion was heard, screams, and a siren. He then shot the interrogation officer dead, and pulled out his rebellion made speed phone, witch was sort of like a walkie talkie. "Commence with operation Rollin' thunder!" He shouted, just before a helicopter began to hover over the window. Braeburn ran up, kicked the glass open, and jumped in the chopper. "Floor 12." Stated Braeburn. The pilot nodded with a smirk, and turned the helicopter to face the building. Floor 12, the militarized floor, was coated in brick. The pilot's smirk grew as rockets flew from the wings of the chopper, blowing down the barrier, then turning back to the side to let out the three eager battle-ready troops.

"Have fun, Janson, and try not to get shot this time" said the pilot.

"Alright, mom, I'll try" replied Janson. Both Braeburn and the other soilder, Balam, stared at him in utter surprise.

"Janson, that's your mom?!" Questioned Balam.

"Yes, that's my mom, you gotta problem with that?" He replied

"Uh, no. Your moms pretty cool" stated Balam as they all lined up against a wall, preparing to breach a hallway. A grenade was thrown, screams heard, and the moved in. Lucky for them, the janitors closet didn't have a lock, so they ran in there for cover.

"Jonah, how are ya handlin' the Air Force? Asked Braeburn.

"Um, pretty well?" Jonah said as he zoomed across the sky in a P-51D Mustang he stole from a history museum, being chased by three BF-109G's. "Anyways, is there anyone on say, floor 11?" He questioned, staring at the oversized floor but keeping his mind on the dogfight.

"No, only nazi's" replied Braeburn. "And a bunch ah tanks." He added.

"Alright, then" said Jonah as he flew far from the base, performed an Immelmann, and went straight for floor 11. The glass bursted as he flew through it. One of the enemy fighters flew into a tank, exploding and launching its wing into another fighter. Only one remained as Jonah pulled up out of the floor, and into daylight. He then performed a loop, and due to the the fact that the BF109 was less agile than the P-51, the 109 crashed into the top of the building. "That was fun!" He exclaimed, before diving for a tank, and shooting it to bits.

Wheremacth base of operations and intelligence

"What information have you got on the rebel raid?" Twilight demanded from the intelligence officer.

"Well, a pony name Braeburn seemed to be in command... That's all we have" he stated

"Mah cousin?" Applejack asked

"I never knew you had a cousin" said rarity

"Ah don't..." Added applejack.

"The hell is wrong with you today?" Retorted Rainbowdash.

"Aren't you supposed to be on patrol?!" Commanded applejack.

"Oh, yeah, right! Gotta dash!" She shouted, before picking up applejacks shotgun by accident instead of her silenced Colt .45.

"Get back here with mah shotgun!" Applejack shouted. But rainbow didn't hear as she zoomed across the base, and then the sky.

After 10 mins of speeding, she decided to slow down. Suddenly, a bump. Her head slightly ached as she saw a bunch of blue ripples move across what appeared to be nothing. She didn't really know where she was, but she was curious and decided to feel around. He head fell through an opening, and she saw a bunch of guns, some humans, ponies, both holding guns, and decided to get behind cover for a closer look. She darted behind a wall, and watched. They were rebels. All rebels.

"Hi" chirped a smiling human, holding a tranquilizer. Rainbow raised the shotgun, but she was feeling woozy and fell over before she could pull the trigger.

Author's Note:

Everything in this chapter is english