• Published 22nd Nov 2014
  • 533 Views, 15 Comments

Secret OC Origins Compilation - Jeweled Pen



A compilation of random one shot stories for different OCs.

  • ...
1
 15
 533

Snigurka Info Sheet

Creator: Nishi

OC's name: Snigurka

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: http://nishi199.deviantart.com/art/Snigurka-MLP-OC-449207775 (Before you ask, no, she is not inspired by Elsa from Frozen. Snigurka was created before I even knew about that movie)

Personality: She is not a party pony, that’s for sure. She likes going out with her friends from time to time, but other than that, she likes to stay at home.

Cutie mark: Snowflake. It correspodnes to her ice magic. She uses her ice magic to create sculptures (Though she doesn’t create them just like that, she can create ice in the basic shape, but all the details are have to be made by hoof). She is able to mahe pony sized sculptures, but it’s very tiring for her, so she doesn’t do that very often.

She also knows some offensive ice spells, but nowadays, she doesn’t use them that often. Keep in mind that she’s not OP with it, she can do just enough to get out of the danger.

How she got it? Well, that is pretty simple. She always liked snow as a filly. But you can get snow only in winter, right? So our little Snigurka started researching on how she could make it snow by herself. It was long and hard journey, ponies from her class of course laughed at her because “It’s impossible to make snow in summer”. But she was stubborn. And then, one day, she did it. She created little cloud with her magic and guess what, it was snowing from it. That was only the beggining, but that’s how she got her Cutie Mark.

Job: She does those big ice sculptures that I mentioned, few times a year.

Family/friends: Her parents are her only family.

Romance: She is single at the moment. She had crushes on few ponies in the past, but nothing ever came out of it. Important fact, she is a lesbian.

Story: Any slice of life would do really. For anything specific, atm, I can only think of meeting somepony that will become her marefriend in the future. But since it’s you writing that story, I’ll leave it up to you.

Future: Hmm… Well, I thought of the story where she could go on a journey to expand her magic abilities (more offensive spells, maybe getting better at sculpting). But this is idea for a big and “epic” fanfic, that I probably will never write :P

How did you make this OC: I made her when I found out about Pony Mortal Kombat thing on DeviantArt. I was thinking “What kind of OC could I create?” And then it occured to me. I always liked characters that used kryokinesis or ice magic. Ya know, Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, if you ever heard of Touhou games, there is an ice fiary named Cirno. So I thought that I will create character like this myself. And I’m pretty happy with how she turned out.