• Published 22nd Nov 2014
  • 1,235 Views, 11 Comments

Stinkmeaner In Equestria - The-darkevil101



During a magic "show" by Discord, he summons the evil Colonel H. Stinkmeaner, and Stinkmeaner then proceeds to whoop the asses of the mane six. Why? I'll get back to you on that...

  • ...
13
 11
 1,235

Celestia To The Rescue!

We now return you to the present ass-whooping occurring:


"Karate chooo-, ...what the hell is that?" said a surprised Stinkmeaner as he stopped from his finishing blow to the mane six as a giant fireball in the sky began to descend on to where he was standing.

He looked into it and saw a white mare with beautiful multi-colored hair heading straight for him. And she looked pissed too.

"Aw hell, I gotta get out of this bitch." and as he said that, he turned into his spirit form, (Dat's right, he can do that.), and darted behind some garbage cans. As the massive fire ball got close to the ground, it stopped suddenly, and as it extinguished itself, Princess Celestia herself descended from it and on to the ground. The girls were relieved! They were going to live! And Celestia herself looked a bit concerned of them as she observed her ruined surroundings of the fight that took place.

"*Sniff Sniff* What happened here?" she asked innocently, as Twilight rose up with her remaining strength to at least try to explain the fiasco that happened here. All the while, Discord silently crept away from the conversation. But before he could get away, the spirit form of Stinkmeaner came before him.

"What's good nigga?"

"Wha?! Stinkmeaner, I got to get out of here! They're going to whoop my ass if Celestia catches me!" spoke a trembling Discord.

"She ain't shit. Let me take over yo' sorry ass." and before Discord could protest to this, Stinkmeaner entered his body and made Discord shake all over before standing up straight with dark rings around his eyes and darkened lips.

"And then Discord lowered the bubble blower-*cough*- to his...buttocks, and then farted this huge, um, bubble and it tainted all of Ponyville with it!"

"And you didn't stop him because...?" responded Celestia as she waved her hand in a I'd-like-a-reason kind of way.

"BECAUSE SHE'S A PUSSY-ASS, GAY-ASS, BITCH-ASS, NYUGAH!" yelled the now possessed Discord as he jumped from behind the garbage cans and jump-kicked Celestia in the mouth. And while Celestia was getting back up, "Discord" turned and flipped Fluttershy off, making her cry in the process. Well Celestia wasn't just going to let him play her like that, so, she got back up, and asked "Discord":

"How dare you do this...Stinkmeaner? You Lima bean shape headed, whack-ass old...fart!"

Now that got Stinkmeaner worked up.

"Burbuburuburle- WHAT DID YOU SAY NIGGA?!"

"You know what motherfucker, I'm tired of this shit nigga-"

She couldn't say another word as Stinkmeaner jumped into the air and kicked Celestia in the chest with both feet. As she fell to the ground, Stinkmeaner landed gracefully on both feet.

"Oh yeah! Look at chu! You was poppin' all that good shit a second ago! Now you got kicked in yo chest!-"

Celestia felt sad for letting Twilight and her friends down...when suddenly, the mane six found a giant rope and tied it around Stinkmeaner while he was busy gloating over the ass-whooping he handed out to Celestia. She got back up painfully, and then looked at the rather amusing site before her. There laid the struggling Stinkmeaner-in-Discord's-body all tied up, and she wondered why they didn't do that in the first place. She shrugged it off as the smiling six mares rejoiced as they, barely, defeated two villains at once.

"Okay girls." started Celestia. "Lets get him to Canterlot so we can turn "it" into stone.."


During the train ride.


As they transported Discord/Stinkmeaner on the train to Canterlot with the intention of turning them to stone, they had a few laughs on the train with themselves while the struggling "Discord" continued to harass them...with words at least.

"So did you hear about my new date i'm going on in the near future?" asked Rarity, trying to break the ice.

"YOU GOT A DATE RARITY? DID YOU TELL HIM THAT YOU HAVE TWO SETS OF GENITALS, A GUCCI, AND A VAGINA?!"

"Really? With who?" asked Twilight, ignoring Stinkmeaner's vulgar outbursts.

"With a fancy man who lives here in Canterlot, that who." she gushed as the five others giggled among themselves.

"Hey, I heard the Wonderbolts are having a airshow celebrating us for defeating Stinkmeaner too."

"LADY LIBERTY'S GOT BALLS!"

"Interesting." responded Fluttershy.

"YOU GOT BAD CREDIT HOOTERSHY!"

Fluttershy blushed at the comment on how big her tits were...which were huge.

~~~

Finally they arrived at Canterlot, and unloaded the steaming mad Stinkmeaner from the train. As they pulled him to Canterlot, he yelled various vulgar things at the citizens there.

"OH YEAH, I THINK I WANT SEXUAL RELATIONS!" he yelled at a relatively busty mare, making her being led away quickly by her husband.

"WHAT'S GOOD, NYUKAAH?" he yelled again at a pitch black stallion eyeing him in funny fashion.

When at last! They arrived at the Canterlot gardens, where Celestia and a few other bored citizens who wanted to know what the heck was going on were waiting. They put "Discord" on a stone perch and made him look directly forward at the crowd. Then Celestia cleared her throat and spoke up:

"Stinkmeaner-slash-Discord, you are hereby sentenced to be turned to stone for your...niggatry. (This made the crowd gasp at the language the Princess was using.)

"FUCK YOUR COURT, NYUGAHH!" he yelled, as Celestia assigned the mane six their elements and as they took position to turn him to stone, he said these final words:

"Y'ALL EAT SHIT! Y"ALL MOMMAS EAT SHIT! YOU ALL EAT SHIT!"

*Whoosh!*

The rainbow beam washed over Stinkmeaner, and he was no more now than a stone statue.

The mane six lowered from the air, just happy that it was over...finally.

Author's Note:

Just wanted to be over and done with this story. So there you go, a happy ending. :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 3 )

5314050

I un-cancelled it, and finished it.

When you find time to read it, you can now.

5315063 Thanks. Just glad I could change your mind. And about the ending: Jesus H. Celestia, that was funny! X)

5300288
What are we testing for? Your stupidity?

Login or register to comment