• Published 13th Nov 2014
  • 4,416 Views, 112 Comments

Transformares (Not So) Animated - neorenamon



When an energy wave washes over Equestria and ponies start turning into robots, they panic until robots arrive to explain things along with a human.

  • ...
13
 112
 4,416

(36) Twilight's New Groove

by neorenamon

A day passed while Ponyville wrapped up the Summer Sun Celebration and ended their winter of discontent. With Princess Luna in tow, Princess Celestia stepped majestically before the chariot waiting to whisk them back to Canterlot. Twilight followed at their heels, but she didn't seem happy about walking away from Ponyville. Without even looking back, she knew that the other Elements... Her new friends were following behind. The new Autoponies (formerly Autobots) were with them as well.

Celestia paused to look back as she asked, "Does something bother you?"

"Yes," she replied, "Just when I've made some friends, it's time for me to go back to studies in Canterlot."

"I see," she replied. Then she called into the crowd behind and said, "Would Spike the Dragon please step forward?"

"Sure thing," he said as he came towards Celestia.

"Please take a note," she said, and then shifted to a more official sounding tone, "Twilight Sparkle's current assignment may be over, but I have decided to give her a new mission."

Twilight looked up.

"She shall from hence forth live in the town of Ponyville, making the Golden Oak Library her new home, as she undertakes her new studies in the magic of friendship."

She smiled at her mentor as her friends rushed up to hug her. With Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity all pressing in, it was quite the friendly pile around Twilight.

"Feel free to come back to Canterlot at any time to see me," she continued, "I shall always make time for you. Or at least send me a report on your progress regularly."

"Of course!" she replied cheerfully.

"Well now that that is taken care of, I shall return with Luna to the Palace. We have so much to catch up on."

Celestia turned and continued towards the chariot with Luna at her heels.

"Just remember Luna," said Twilight, "They'll forgive you if you just give them the chance!"

Luna paused to look over her shoulder back, but then returned her gaze forward without comment.
...
Meanwhile, back in Canterlot...
...

Princess Cadance looked at her Guard Captain as he knelt before her. She was dressed up as befitting a Princess, and yet had said nothing about the reason for calling him in off his normal duties.

"Captain Shining Armor," she began, "I, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, have received an official proposal of marriage from you."

He looked up with his eyes wide from hope. But she turned about and looked away from him.

"While your status with the Guard is considerable," she continued, "You are hardly the most eligible stallion in Canterlot."

He began to worry about where this was going.

"And while we have been friends for quite some time, I fear that friendship is hardly the same qualification for marriage as it is to those... who are not of noble blood."

He smile faded quickly.

"We of the noble class must always put the affairs of the state ahead of our own personal interests."

Now the poor stallion was positively crestfallen.

"Therefore, there is only ONE possible answer to your query," she said pausing for dramatic effect.

He braced for the worst. Then she turned back with a wicked little grin.

"And that answer is... YES!"

By the time he got to his feet and turned around, her words suddenly sunk into his brain.

"YES?!" he asked as he spun back to face her.

"YES YES, A HUNDRED TIMES YES!"

He rushed forward to kiss her.

~ Fin ~

Comments ( 13 )

That ending was adorable. :twilightsheepish:

Cadence that was cruel teasing.:twilightsheepish::rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy::yay::trollestia::raritystarry::moustache:.......:facehoof:

Ii feel so sorry for Rachet :-D

this story was so awesome please make a sequal to this story

We need more stories with Sari in them.

8067152 Because there are no planets that can be seen through her telescope? It's not nearly powerful enough to see to another star to search them for planets.

Oooh, I want a sequel!:raritystarry::pinkiehappy::ajsmug::rainbowdetermined2::twilightsmile::yay:
I'm planning on my own TF/MLP crossover fit, also inspired by the art of Inspectornills!

8359536
Thank you. I'm considering one.

8359627
Are you going to write the sequel to this story with The other seasons like two, three, four, five, six, and seven?

hey when are you doing a sequel for this story?

5906220
Cosmic Rust, Scraplets.

i wouldn't mind a sequal either this was a very good story

Login or register to comment