• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 440 Views, 6 Comments

Adventures in Time and Space - Timesmashaperil



Time Turner is not a normal pony. After a crash-landing in Equestria, it's up to him to save the world.

  • ...
4
 6
 440

Magic is Friendship- Part 2

It was the night of the Summer Sun Celebration, and all seemed fine. But it would not be for long...

Lyra was nearly to the celebration. She was very excited, as this was the first time that Ponyville hosted the Summer Sun Celebration in a long time. She was about to enter the town hall when-

"Excuse me, is this where the Summer Sun Celebration is?" Asked a pony that seemed familiar.

Lyra turned around in shock. "A-are you...?"

"The pony who came out of a cabinet a little while ago? Yes. I can't wait to see this celebration! Most celestial masses move on their own!" He smiled a ridiculous smile.

"Celestia- what?" She was quite confused.

"Never mind, I'll explain later..." They entered, and waited for it to begin. "So, what's gonna happen?"

"Princess Celestia will come out, and then raise the sun." As she was speaking, a gasp came from the audience.

"What does she look like?" He asked, unaware to what was happening.

"She's a white alicorn, and her cutie mark is a sun."

"Ah, thank you."

"Oh my gosh!" She looked at where Celestia was supposed to stand.

"Oh, there's the- That doesn't look like how you described her at all..." A black and purple alicorn was where Celestia should've been.

"...And the night will last... FOREVER! MUAHAHAHAHA!" Yelled the ominous-looking alicorn.

"Sorry, what's your name? You never told me." The earth pony asked Lyra.

"It's, uh, Lyra." She replied.

"Just call me Time Turner, Lyra! Let's go! Avante!" The pony now known as Time Turner ran out the door.

"Wait for me!" Lyra ran after him.

After a while, he reached a blue cabinet sitting on the street. It looked exactly the same as the one before.

"What's that?" Lyra looked at the strange thing.

"I'll tell you later." Turner entered the cabinet, then came out with an old book. "Here we go. Let's see... E for Equestria... Eccelston, no... E-Space, definitely no... Aha! Equestria!"

"Sorry, what is that book?" Lyra tried to read it, but it was written in some strange other language.

"It's a book about the Artefacts. They're... Oh never mind, I'll tell you later."

"You've been saying that a lot, you know."

"Yes, yes, I know. But I know where we are going! We must find the Elements of Harmony!"

"What are those?"

"The Elements of Harmony are a group of six element that represent virtues. When they are brought together, they can unleash incredible power! With that much power, we can stop this eternal night!"

"Whoa... That sounds pretty cool." She had a look of awe on her face. "But where did they come from?"

"I thought you'd never ask! Time for a history lesson!" He gestured to the cabinet. "Come on!"

"In there?" Lyra looked at it. "It's not exactly that large."

"Or is it?" He clapped his hooves together, and the doors opened. "Take a look."

Lyra looked inside it, and was greeted by a large room, filled with tools, grapes, and a large central console. "B-but... It's..."

"Bigger on the inside?" Prompted Turner.

"How?" Lyra was gazing in awe.

"See that tree over there?" he extended a hoof towards a tree in the distance.

"Yes, I do."

"It looks smaller than this cabinet, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess... But what does this have to do with-"

"If it was over there and here at the same time, it would fit inside, wouldn't it?"

"Uhh... Yes?" She wasn't quite sure where he was going with this.

"Ok, now forget everything I just said, as it's a horrible explanation. Come on!" He walked inside the cabinet.

"Whatever you say..." She walked inside, and with a clap of Turner's hooves, the doors closed, and with a gust of wind, the strange machine disappeared...

Author's Note:

Hope you guys like the personality of the Doctor. My big challenge for this story, by the way, is that I'm trying to make it fit into the canon, so please give me your feedback. Also, I am planning to make this into an audio series, so that is why you are seeing a lot of dialogue.