• Published 14th Nov 2014
  • 301 Views, 1 Comments

To The Stars - Pogosticksforbreakfast



A pony goes into space by order of Princess Celestia. Crossover with the game Starbound.

  • ...
 1
 301

Chapter II- The Dream

That night, I had a dream. A terrible, horrible one. One that would make even the strongest ponies scared. It was one of those dream-omen things you always hear about in books.

"Night Magykious Star, you are doing a great job on your quest."

I stuck out a hoof, hoping to feel something. Anything. Just then, the place lighted up. I was taken aback by it. The castle. It was changed. It was more majestic somehow, more beautiful. I knew because I had visited the castle as part of a unit on the history of Equestria in 5th grade.

"Princess Celestia?! How did the castle get this way?"
"The magic of dreams."
"Oh. Makes sense, with Luna being able to manipulate dreams and all."

Just then, the castle was attacked. Those two-legged evolved monkeys called Humans. The castle disappeared into hexagons about 3 meters on each side, and I was on one of them. "Please, let this horrible dream end." I took out my gem, the blue-green one. I stared off into the sunset, wondering wether this dream would end.

I awoke with a start. The gem was in my hoof, twinkling in the fire. Made sense, since I had a thing for sleepwalking. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I read some books until the sun came up.

Author's Note:

Hey! Thanks for reading this chapter! As always, feedback is appreciated!