• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 333 Views, 44 Comments

I.D.D.B. End of the Era - Shadows Reborn



Another match is on ther herizon the realms are ready for combat. But no could have expected what such a event will hold. This could be the end of all realms as the lord of insanity falls the Loc will rule all.

  • ...
2
 44
 333
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Damn then where is the real me?! What is this scorcery?! Omg the cliff hangers!!!!!

5341884 A writers tool tool keep the hype going...

5341907 where am i?! Who made that copy of me? What the hell man I hate it when you use cliff hangers!

5341912 I can't tell you that will be spoilers.

Hmm no it seems frostbite has disappeared without a trace, interesting, very interesting

5343439 Build suspense just wait and see what I got up my sleeve next. This is simply the warm up.

poor poor Marcus he's never gonna get to kill something at this rate lol good work shadows i cant wait to see what happens next

This makes me excited for when my character Geoden finally appears. I wonder when, hehe.

5375520 I know and I think you for the pacients.... I am taking a little break my editor is in the middle of another project. But I ask you keep your eyes open. You character will make an appearance that much I promise you.

5375634 It's fine, my editor is on break too. Dealing with finals or something.

5375942 Well Peewee started this big project because his GF's birthday is coming up soon. I told him that I will hold off on the stories to give him more time to complete it. After all who am I to put myself between the work he does for the one he loves. Don't have it in me to do that.

5375956 Indeed, although you and I have different views on that front. What needs to get done needs to get done. That is only my opinion though and obviously there are acceptions, like that which Peewee is currently working on. Huh, maybe I would be good in a business standard... No, I hate school work enough, a week of paperwork might just kill me, not my cup of tea. Anyway give Peewee my regards on whatever he is doing and tell him to watch out for me in the arena. Hehe.

When will the next chap come out and where did frost go

5463517 it is a still to be seen young one just wait trust me it will be worth it.

Whens the next chapter coming

5598644 Well I put this story on the back burner for a bit when some issues began to rise. Personal and un.. Then I just kind of moved onto other projects after those was sorted out. But not to worry I been planning on taking this back to the top of my list for a while now. So I will try and get another out real soon.

Login or register to comment