• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 7,446 Views, 59 Comments

The Courageous and Awesome Trixie Lulamoon - SuperChaosKG



Life is never dull in Equestria. Join Trixie Lulamoon as she gains new powers and make new friends.

  • ...
7
 59
 7,446

The Long Party w/ The Mane Six

Trixie Lulamoon, disguised as Starshine Brightlight, and her companion, Pinkie Pie, were heading to The Sugarcube Corner for a welcoming party. Trixie was, of course, nervous that she was going to be found out, but she wouldn't let that distract her, even if she was shouting in her mind, <i> RUN!! RUN!! ABORT MISSION!! ABORT MISSION!!</i> (<b> Chaotic Note: SO MANY COMMAS!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!</b>)

As they neared the place, Trixie was REALLY starting to sweat. She asked the pink earth pony, "Um... you sure about this?" asked our disguised, lime-green mare. "Of COURSE, I'm sure! What did I say, Party... What did I say? Oh well. Anyway, I bet you're gonna be the life of the party, Starshine!!" said Pinkie Pie, obiviously oblivious to "Starshine's" plight. And, before "Starshine" could protest any further, she opened the door and walked in.

The party was in full swing. There was cake, ice cream, soda, and of course, booze. The town drunk, Berry Punch, was dancing around with a lampshade on her head whille her sister, Cheerilee, tried to stop her. "Wow! Chaos was right!! The party IS in full swing!" said Pinkie- wait, what?

Pinkie Pie lead "Starshine" to a table of which a few mares and a stallion sat. Trixie, when seeing who they were, almost felt he blood run cold and her face get pale. She did not quite know who the yellow pegasus with the pink mane was. However, of course she knew who the rest were.

They were the ponies from her nightmares.

The first one was an orange pony with a blond mane and a brown hat. She remembered her. She did the rope thing on her. It MAY have caused that pony to rage so if she was found out, there would be blood. It would be on Trixie and it would be Trixie's own.

The next one was a marshmallow-white unicorn with a purple curly mane. That one was the one with the green hair. Trixie didn't want to meet her in a dark alley.

The only stallion at the table was a cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane. Trixie remembered all to well what she did to him. She turned his own rainbow trail against him and tied him up with it. THAT one was so angry that when Trixie was running, he pretty much led the charge!! Yes, there was no doubt about it. He wouldn't hurt Trixie if she was found out.

He would MURDER her.

The last one, oh, the last one. That one was one where Trixie felt true fear. This was the mare with more power than she. The one that saved Ponyville, even while she was simply cowering. She had the ability to banish the creatureo(who she now realized was Percy) back to the forest of which it came from. At least she had a slimmer of a hope that she could escape before she was beaten. With this mare, she didn't stand a ghost of a chance.

In her thoughts of what would happen if she was discovered, she didn't notice that Pinkie Pie was speaking to her until the earth pony said, "STARSHINE!"

"GWAH!! STAY BACK!"

"?" said everyone at the table as question marks appeared over their heads. "Oh, um... never... mind?" said a sheepish "Starshine" "Dear, whatever are you talking about?" asked the white unicorn. "Nothing. Never mind." "Hmmm. Well anyway, Pinkie Pie, are you gonna introduce to your fancy new friend?" This time, it was the orange one who spoke.

"Okie Dokie Loki!! This is Starshine Brightlight everypony!" said the premier party pony. "Starshine", trying to be polite said, "Hello mares and stallion." "?" said everypony again as more question marks appeared. "What stallion?" asked the, surprise,surprise, rainbow-maned pegasus. "Why, you sir." "Umm, I'm a mare."

"Starshine's" grew a smile. "Oh a see. You're a transgender!"

The Pegasus's grin immedieatly dropped.

"No." he said

"Starshine" tried again.

"Transvestite?"

"No!"

"Starshine" took a look at the mane.

"..."

"..."

"Gay?"

"<b> NO!! I! AM! A! STRAIGHT! GIRL!</b>"

The force of last line sent "Starshine" crashing to the ground. "SORRYSORRYSORRYITWILLNEVERHAAPPENAGAIN!!JUSTDON"THURTTHEFACE!!"

"... Um... okay. Sorry for yelling. I'm just... frustrated that everypony asks that!" "I...see." said "Starshine" struggling to speak in the first-person. "Anyway, what's your name?" "Oh, mine? Why I am Rainbow Dash! The fastest flier in Equestria!" the pegasus said, this time with a cocky grin. Trixie immdieatly thought, <i>Oh sure. When TRIXIE brags, its a crime! >-:(</i>

"Anyway, how about you?" asked "Starshine", asking the orange earth pony. "Well, howdy. Ma name's Applejack. Ah work and live at Sweet Apple Acres wit' my friends and family." said Applejack with a south-western accent.

"Applejack? Hmm. Thought...I... heard that name somewhere before. Say, do you know the Oranges?" Immediately, Applejack's face fell. "Um...Uh... Well-"

"Yes or no?"

"Um... SAY!! How 'bout you talk to Rarity!" said the cowpony quickly, pushing the white unicorn into "Starshine's" face.

"Oh, hello darling! I am Rarity Belle, a fashion designer here in Ponyville. I live and work at the Carousel Bountique-" "Sorry. Did you just say... carousel?" asked "Starshine". "Yes."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What?"

"Nevermind." said "Starshine as she moved on to the yellow pegasus. She would save the lavender one for last. "Hello there." she said. "Um... hi. My name's Fluttershy Waifu. I live in a cottage outside of Ponyville." "Okay. What do you do for a living?" "I...um, I take care of the animals, miss Starshine." The pegasus said meekly. "So where outside of Ponyville do you live?" "Um... outside of the Everfree Forest."

<i> WHAT?! THIS MEEK LITTLE THING LIVES THERE?!! WHAT THE FREAK?!! </i>

Out loud, "Starshine" said "Wow. That must be SOME place to live right?" Fluttershy didn't say anything. She just shrank back. "OOOkay, so. What is your name, good mare" asked "Starshine" to the last of the mares.

"My name's Twilight Sparkle." <i> Twilight Sparkle. The unicorn that showed Trixie up. She'll remember that. </i> I'm the town librarian and am also studying friendship." <i> What? This is the mare that bested Trixie. One who studys... friendship. Again, what the freak? </i>. "Well that must be a... pretty diffulcultt subject." "Yeah, Twilight here is our resident egghead." said Dash, lightly ruffling Twilight's mane, annoying the mare in the process. Suddenly, Twilight started staring at Trixie.

"Did I meet you before? I could have sworn that I seen you before." A physical representation of Trixie appeared in Trixie's mind. Let's call her, Imagine-Trixie. Imagine-Trixie was shouting <i> NO!! NO!! YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN TRIXIE BEFORE IN YOUR LIFE!! </i> "Yes, you look just like-"

"I hope you have a great time in Ponyville!!" said Pinkie Pie. "Everyone LOVES Ponyville!! I love it! Twilight loves it! Cranky Doodle learned to love it!! Everyone!! Except for the meanies but they never stayed!" she continued. Imagine Trixie said <i> Trixie has a baaaad feeling about this. </i>. "Like who?"

"Like my ex-friend Gilda!" said Rainbow Dash. Everypony at the table except "Starshine" agreed. "Oh, and Flim and Flam! They tried to run ma business outta the market!!" Crys of "Yeah" and "That's right" and "Oatmeal" came from the table. "And let's not forget <b>HER</b>" said Rarity.

"Starshine" REALLY had a bad feeling about this.

"Who?" asked the lime-green mare cautiously "Why, that no good braggart Trixie!! No one liked her and most agree that if they ever saw her again, then her flank would be planks!" said Applejack. Starshine asked "How much is most?" "The poll said a whole 98% of Ponyville." responded AJ.

Imagine-Trixie was curled up into a ball, lightly brushing her mane saying, <i>It's fine. Everything's fine. All fine. Fine. Fine. Nothing wrong here.</i>. She said it like she was going to cry any second. "Y'know I was just thinking that Starshine looked like Trixie." said Twilight. "Starshine" paled. Everypony looked her. "Yes, I do say they look similiar, Darling." said a curious Rarity.

Imagine-Trixie was now flipping out. <i><b> NOOOO!! NOOO! NOO! THEY FIGURED IT OUT!! TRIXIE"S DOOMED! DOOMED!!</i></b> This time, she really was crying. "Naw." said Dash. "She doesn't have the bad personality."

<i> Thank you, Rainbow Dash </i>. "Oh, hey! Look at the time!! Gotta go and... feed the dogs! See you girls later!!" said "Starshine" as she ran to the door. "Yeah this chapter is getting rather long." said Pinkie Pi- I thought you to stop. "Sorry." That's better.

And so, Trixie Lulamoon, in her clever Starshine Brightlight coustume went home to Star Fortunes where the Ursas were playing Mario Party 6. They all went to bed soon after.

______________________________________________________________

<b> Chaotic Note: O.O' I think this is our longest chapter, everybrony, pony and Trixsters especially. O.O' Wow.

I must say, a short chapter before and now a long chapter! Don't see that everyday... even if that short chapter was the 4th longest(How is it the 4th longest if nothing got done?)

Anyway, the next few chapters will be filler. Don't expect anything important to happen since this is where the Slice of Life tag comes in.

I'm Super Soni-Chaos Kinesis Gaia, and I remember so YOU don't have to. PEACE!! </b>