• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 668 Views, 8 Comments

Exchanging Letters - Jingle



Seeing Hearth's Warming Day is coming up quickly, Apple Bloom writes out a letter to Santa Hooves.

  • ...
1
 8
 668

Exchanging Letters

Hoofwritten
Pencil
December First

Dear Santa Hooves,

My name is Apple Bloom. You probably don't know me well, but I've heard tons about you. This year, I decided I should write to you proper. You're always bringing me gifts and such, so I thought it would be nice to let y'all up in the North Polo know that I've been getting the gifts and I'm right glad to have them. My friends tell me that if I write to y'all, I might get what I want for Hearth's Warming, rather than you just sending me what you feel I might want. This year, I figure I'd like my cutie mark. Now I realize y'all ain't running a miracle service, but it would just be nice, ya know? Anyway, Thank y'all for the gifts and I'd really appreciate it if Santa Hooves could get me my cutie mark.

With Love,

Apple Bloom (Age 8)

Typed
Bold Black Ink
December Fourth

Dear Miss Apple Bloom ,

We are so glad to have revived your letter! We get letters here from many fillies and colts, so we're very sorry if we don't get the chance to process your request for a Cutie Mark in time for Hearth's Warming. We hope you have a wonderful season.

Happy Holidays,

Santa Hooves and Crew

Hoofwritten
Pencil
Stained with Tears
December Fifth

Dear Santa Hooves,

Gosh Darn It! Y'all didn't even read my letter, did you? I bet you just took my address and sent on back a pre-done letter. Y'all don't even care about me or what I asked for. When I tell Applejack what bullies you are being, she'll be all over you. Now, I'll give y'all one last chance before I tell my sister on you. Read my first letter and write me back a proper response.

It's Better To Give,

Apple Bloom (Age 8)

Typed
Bold Black Ink
December Eleventh

Dear Miss Apple Bloom ,

We are so glad to have revived your letter! Unfortunately Santa Hooves is far too busy to reply to your complaint. All of us here in the North Polo give you our best regards.

Happy Holidays,

Santa Hooves and Crew

Hoofwritten
Black Felt Tipped Marker
December Sixteenth

To Y'all in the North Polo,

What do you have to say for yourselves, making a little filly cry. Hearth's Warming Day is supposed to be fun and full of love and caring. Y'all are so gosh darn COLD that I don't even know what to say. Shame on y'all-Any of y'all that had anything to do with that nasty letter. Listen here, I'm trying my best to be civil, but my sister is one of the sweetest fillies in all of Equestria. All she wanted was a letter from Santa Hooves, and her cutie mark too. I know y'all can't give her the second one, but is it too much to ask for a nice letter? I don't think so.

From,

Applejack

Hoofwritten
Pencil
December Twenty-Third

I'm Sorry Santa Hooves,

Remember me? Apple Bloom? I just wanted to tell y'all that I'm real sorry for what I wrote last time. I understand y'all are too busy to be bothered with me. I won't bother you with my letters anymore, seeing as you don't really want them anyways. Have a good holiday everypony, I hope I will too.

Yours Truly,

Apple Bloom (Age 8)

Hoofwritten
Neat Calligraphy, Black Pen
December Twenty-Fourth

Dear Applejack,

My name is Frost Dust and I am the Second in Command here, just behind Santa Hooves himself. We have gotten very busy lately, so we began sending pre-typed letters to the young foals. Miss Apple Bloom of yours is rather clever, most foals don't even notice it's pre-done. I knew what we were doing didn't feel right, but we could get everything done so much quicker. You have my deepest apologies about what happened to your sister. Tomorrow, I believe we will have made it up to her. I can assure you, we will go back to hoof writing each and every letter.

Thank you,

Frost Dust

Hoofwritten
Effortless Cursive
Silver Pen, Red Paper
Set on Top of Apple Bloom's Presents
December Twenty-Fifth

Dear Apple Bloom,

I'm glad I could finally get some time to write back to you, young Apple Bloom. I'm very sorry that I didn't personally write to you at first. Wanting to make sure you at least got a letter, I had some of my helpers type you up a letter. Now that it's finally Hearth's Warming Day, I hope you'll enjoy your presents and your letter. I'm quite sorry I could not get you your cutie mark, but I hope what I got you will be of some consolation. You were a very, very good filly this year. Not only were you good yourself, you helped all of us up here remember what was important to us. For that, I thank you, dear Apple Bloom, and I wish you a Merry Hearth's Warming.

My Best Regards,

Santa Hooves

Hoofwritten
Gold Marker
December Twenty-Sixth

Dear Santa Hooves,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Oh my Celestia, did I have the best holiday! I was worried that I wouldn't get anything this year because y'all didn't seem to care for me too much. Now I know I was wrong. I loved every single one of my presents, especially the gold markers and the sled. After having breakfast with my family and opening present, I played all day with my friends! They say thanks for the sled too. (They would be more than happy to get one next year.) Anyways, what I really wanted to thank you for was the letter. That couldn't have been a better way to start my holiday. I really am just glad to see you do care about me, and every other filly and colt in all of Equestria. Thank you, Santa Hooves.

Thank You for the Best Hearth's Warming,

Apple Bloom (Age 8)

Comments ( 8 )
PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

oh my god, Applejack absolutely would run up to the North Pole to kick Santa's ass XD

Greetings. I hope you don't mind but I did a reading of your story, which can be found below. I hope you enjoy.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Login or register to comment