• Published 20th Apr 2012
  • 769 Views, 11 Comments

I became a chibi thingy - Hightmaster



this is my first story so please tell me if i made some mistakes so that i can improve myself :)

  • ...
10
 11
 769

Where the hell am I?

In Everfree Forest

"Why do i feel as if my intire bones have shrunken in a very painful way? And why am i in a dark giant forest? And why in the hell does my voice sounds so...so...mini? that's how i'm gonna put it,no way in hell i'm gonna say i sound like a chipmunk and damn i just did." I Looked around to see where i'm at and from my point of view i see some really really big trees.I started to walk around the forest to find a path."Darn,this forest is long but i doubt that this place is huge."

(1 hour later)

"I stand corrected,THIS FOREST IS FREAKING HUGE!Wait a minute,What's that sound?"I hear something growling in the giant bushes behind me.Then this HUGE and i mean HUGE monster came out of the bushes.I looked at it closely and this monster looks like a lion with wings and is that a scorpion tail!?I thought that i was about to become food to this lion thingy, but it looks like it hasn't seen me yet and is sniffing around.So i ran somewhere to hide before it finds me.I hid under a giant leaf that somehow fell on me.I waited until the lion thingy left.After the beast left i continued walking in this evil forest."I'll say it again."I doubt this place is huge."

(4 hours later)

Right now my clothes are in shreds,i'm tired,i'm hungry,and i'm thirsty,Just like the time in boot camp but that's a different story.I'm still walking and praying to every god out there to let me find a stream cause my mouth taste like dust.Just to humor myself i started to pray to troll god hoping it mite work"Oh mighty Troll god please give me wa..."When i was doing that i fell into a big puddle.Getting out of the big puddle while cursing to the Troll god for getting my clothes wet.I started drinking the water and washing face off the dirt, after doing that i look at myself in the reflection and saw that i had a big change.My eyes are big and shiny like those anime shows i watch sometimes when i'm bored,my hair is still the same just like the rest of my ruined clothes,and my body is short and cute looking.After looking at myself i said to myself in a deadpan statement."Wow Brian you never notice that everything looks like a cartoon, especially that lion thing was a cartoon."After a few moments of silents i started to panic"Where the hell am i!"

After running in circles for 14 minutes i realize that i attracted some giant wolfs made of wood and i said one thing."AAAAHHHHH
HHHHHHH" I ran like weegee was chasing me,while i was running i saw some light ahead of me.Seeing that there still hope
for me I ran with all my strength,i look back to see if they're still following me but there was no one there.Looking back ahead of me i saw i was close to the entrance of the light i covered my eye from the brightness,i trip on a rock falling down on the grass breathing in and out deeply, i heard someone gasp.I look up and saw a giant yellow horse with pink mane looking at me with wide eyes and somehow i got a feeling that i'm gonna be hug to death if i tilt my head in confusion at it and i just did.And now it's looking at me with wider eyes before fainting from exhaustion one thought ran through my mind "i think the forest is safer than out here."

Fluttershy's point of view 3 minutes ago

I was looking for Angel after he ran off refusing to eat his food that i made for him,he's very picky of what he eats.i was going to see if he ran into Everfree forest since he always hides in there sometime.Before i went in i heard something running ahead of me,as it got louder i can hear tiny footsteps and high pitch heavy breathing.Just as i was about to make another step a tiny creature came out on the left side of the path falling down on the grass.i gasp when i saw its um clothes all shred up. When it heard me gasp it sat up and looked at me with its cute big eyes, seeing it look at me like that i try to not hug it with all my strength but when it tilt his head with confusion it just made it harder for me to resist but then it passed out.Worried i ran up to it to check if it was injured,there was no wounds but i can tell that this creature was male and from the looks of it he's exhausted so i put him on my back and went to my cottage to let him rest.On my way, i can hear him snoring lightly on my back,looking behind me i can see it was sucking on his thumb now."Oh i can't wait for him to wake up."

Brian's dreams

"OK where am i now?"As i look around through the fog i spot a a large figure.I don't know why but it was calling me to
come closer.As i get closer i hear holy music playing in the background.I stop when i saw the large figure clearly now
He wears those knight armors and he also has wings (a\n it'sa a me! hightmaster :D)I walked up the knight and said
one thing "What the freak are you?"the knight looked at me and i can tell he was not pleased of what i said."I am the one who sent
you to this place."said the knight.Now knowing who sent me to this hellhole, i asked him"why would you do that?"He looked
at me with a deadpann expression"Cause i'm bored,but there's another reason why i did that but i can't tell you now, until
we meet for the third time, i'll explain every thing."Before i could ask him what he meant he flew away.Seeing that i can't fly
after him cause i got no wings,i just continue on walking until i smell something familiar, i followed the scent and i was right,
it was a giant twinkie!Without hesitation, i dived into the holy pastry,eating it like there's no tomorrow.

while in the real world

Fluttershy was trying to get him off her hair cause for some reason he just start eating it.

well there you go my first story and chapter so please go easy on me on my gammar but also tell me of my mistake so that i can do better because i'm a beginner but also there's one more thing i think i'm not prepared for and that is ..........
WRITER'S BLOCK!But that won't stop the master of hights so see you broskys next time with a new chapter and some cookies :)

Comments ( 10 )

idk i kinda like it

Oh god...
I can't read this.
I'll maybe try and fix it.... no. I can't bear the thought of trying to.

the plot seem kind of outer worldly to me,
i read it, it was okay :rainbowdetermined2:

I read the story in 10 seconds. Because I skipped through ALL OF EQUESTRIA. :rainbowdetermined2:
Also, this is the second story I have read in 5 minutes with very harsh language and these two are rated TEEN.... But anyway I'm not complaining much; You need to improve your spelling and grammar. :raritycry:

Grammar Nazi and Spelling Soviet disapprove.

I'm not even going to go into the lack of proper grammar or punctuation (swearing doesn't improve it) because frankly, It'll take me way too long.

Your story is ALL telling, rather than showing. Devoid of any descriptions of when and what, it's hard to tell just what is happening. You need to convey his emotions and thoughts rather then a brief "he thought it was scary." and moving on.

I'm going to pass on this. Keep trying bud.

ok thanks for telling me about my grammar so i'm gonna fix it later on and make it better and make my story have more showing then telling
since this is my first story i ever made.

p.s Hater's gonna hate, hater gonna hate :pinkiecrazy:

Oh my gosh that's so funny! :rainbowlaugh:

we need more chapters!!:yay::yay::yay::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment