• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 278 Views, 10 Comments

Discord's Imprisonment - Dawn_Gem_CPHP



A journal containing a unicorn's, Dawn Gem's, path trough Discord's rein.

  • ...
 10
 278

First Kill

Oh god… NO! No. No no no. NO! I’m sorry I can feel the madness creeping up on me; I can feel it trying to take over my mind. Recent events aren't helping. I’m now more of a personal slave to Discord. It’s worse than you could ever imagine, he radiates pure chaos. Just Imagine the most chaotic feeling, times it by a million and you might get an idea. I have to write everything he does. In detail. Like I said a horrid, horrid, history. I have now moved a room away from his room. He has taken a liking to me. I don’t think that this will end well…

What’s this?
A diary?
Who’s is this?
Ooohhhh…
Well Dawn, I’m fine with this my bride…

What was that odd I wonder… Wait. Bride? And that handwriting… No… No no no no no no no no!!! This can’t be happening. No. NO! Calm down it-it’s not that bad. Right? RIGHT?! An-and b-br-bride… No I-I w-wo-won’t I won’t do it. I refuse to be his bride! He can go pick out a new- a different bride!

Oh come now that’s no fun.

But if you wish that…

there is another pony I can take…

Discord!?!?! What? How? I’m so utterly confused.

Oh it’s nothing I
simply linked my mind
to your little journal.

S-sorry for not updating you for- What is it now? A month. Wow really sorry about that. It’s just that now I have to be careful on what I say in this… Any way a designer is coming to make a magical dress for whom ever turns out to be Discord’s bride. She is a white unicorn with a curly purple mane. She is rather lovely if I do say so myself. Her name is Rarity. Only downfall: If she fails in making what Discord wants, she will be killed, violently, by Discord himself. Discord has become more, violent… It’s truly starting to scare me. At least I don’t have to be Discord’s bride anymore. Oh yes another pony is coming too. To be Discords bride. He is almost guaranteed that this one will not die. A day after Rarity had come he- Discord killed her. She apparently messed up- big time. Discord tore her limb from limb feeding her parts to Cerberus. After a few weeks Discord had the dress finished.

The new pony has come to the castle, she is a pink pony with a puffy pink mane and tail. She had brought a orange pony with a cow-colt hat and a ponytail for her main and tail. There name’s are Pinkie Pie (The pink one) and Apple Jack (the orange pony). Well we’ll see what will happen to Apple Jack… Uninvited guests are not very welcome here…

Well hello again. Like I said uninvited guests aren’t welcome, so to speak Apple Jack is dead. She died via Discord turning her inside-out, literally. He made me keep her alive longer than she should have. What I don’t understand is why he made Me do it. He has more than enough power to do it himself… Perhaps he just likes to watch me squirm. I don’t know what’s going on, but, I’m starting to stop feeling sympathy for those ponies that are dying, that I’m helping to kill.