• Published 9th Sep 2014
  • 2,610 Views, 90 Comments

Fall Of Equestria: Out with the Old - Senor Butter



A collection of documents detailing the downfall of the Caribou empire.

Comments ( 7 )

Good story. Only issue I have is all the unanswered questions left. What happened to the Mane Six? Where are the Princess's? What was the plague? Is Dainn really dead?

7478382

Some of those questions may be answered in the sequel.

7478382

Was rereading this story for good-times sake, and I just remembered your comment.

I actually have an answer for what happened to Dainn.

In Document 10

He was taken by Celestia and tossed to a crowd of infected. Due to their disease and Discord's boon, he still gets the full effect of the disease, only /forever,/ Whatever he grows back is just decayed off again. He's basically nothing but a source of food for the infected for the rest of his existence.

Spoilered for minor gore.

wanna tell me what happened to celestia and luna also discord and the main 6?

8067773

Celestia and Luna ended up infected. The whereabouts of the mane 6 and discord are unknown.

I was wondering, is big mac alive or dead? Spike?

I read the whole story all the way to the end. Its a really good fic, I hope you do write a sequel to this because it was amazing. To me this fic deserves more likes than it does dis-likes. Where is spike in all of this, I also wonder where Pinkie disappeared to, I also wonder where Twilight disappeared to.

Login or register to comment