• Published 19th Apr 2015
  • 549 Views, 9 Comments

What the...HAY ??? - FireFizz



Cedix loses herself in her thoughts. And now she must restart her entire life as...a pony in equestria.

  • ...
3
 9
 549

Change, Learn...

"So, did you appreciate my offer?"

"Huh? What...who are...you?"
I sat up on my haunches, looking from side to side.
I saw a big black forest, with a tall white blur in front of me.

The blur was getting clearer...it was...an animal ?!?

"WHAT THE... HAY ??? WHAT WAS THAT? HAY ? WHY DID I--"

"QUIET !Calm down please. I have to give you some explanations."
The white... animal was sitting too, just in front of me, a serious tone on her face.

"You did the right choice. What's your name ?" She asked me, smiling.
"Huh... I'm Cedix Burn." I said, confused by all this...world and this tall... cartoonized pony who was facing me.

"Great ! Great, great great... So, Mrs. Burn, you wanted to fly away from your life, fly by your own wings ? Here you go."

"Wait... What do you mea--AAHHH !" She...she disappeared !
And this forest... I'm so cold... why do I...

"What... I'M NAKED ?????? SERIOUSLY ??? AND WHAT IS THIS FORM ? I'M A...PONY TOO ??? AND I HAVE WINGS ???
STOP THE MADNEEEEEEEESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urrgh...uurg...ah..ah...ahhhhh..." *BUMP*
------------------------------------

"Hey ! Wake up ! Are you alright ? Please, please, answer meeee...."

"*kof kof!* HHHUrh... What...happened ?! Who are you ?" I shouted as I returned to my senses.

"Oh, thank goodness ! You're okay !" She said, a sigh of relief escaping her mouth.
"Yes, I'm okay, I just...freak... Wait a minut, who are you for caring so much about my sanity ?"

"Huh ? It's normal to help anypony in need."
"Any...Pony ? You mean..."
"I'm Twilight Sparkle, and I was walking through the Everfree forest 'cause I had to find a book at the Princesses' old castle about...a certain spell."

"Mpf... I think I don't have choice. I'll get use to it.
You're...a Unicorn ?"

"An Alicorn, to be precise. I was a Unicorn when I became a princess, wich gave me my --"

"--Hey, could you please stop talking and help me getting on my...hooves ?"

"Oh, of course." She grabbed my shoulders with her magic, and I felt the aura taking me into the air, turning me upside down, then backing me down.

"Y-You...can I come with you ? I...am kinda lost right now."

"Lost ? You mean... In the Everfree forest ?"

"No, I meant lost...in my head."
"In...your head...right."
I could see in her stare that she wasn't trusting me.

"Listen, it's like if I were a stranger, a traveler. I came here, with no idea of what I am supposed to do... and what to think about...all this."

"Oh, okay. I guess you have your reasons, I can comprehend this. So, you wanted to come with me ?"
"Huh... Yes, please. Where are you going already ?"

"To Princess Celestia and Luna 's old castle. I need to find a book."

"Oh, okay."

After few minutes of silence, Twi...light Thing decided to engage the conversation.

"Um... What's your name, if I may ask?"
"I'm Cedix. Cedix Burn."

"Okay, so... Where do you come from, Cedix ?"

"Me ? Hum..."
Oh. No. Crap.
I was afraid she would ask this. I didn't have time to think about an "invented"answer.

"Uh..." I started, as some blush started spawning on my cheeks.
"Do you know Manhattan ?"

"Oh ! You come from Manehattan ! You're a lucky pony..."
"Is...this so cool, Manha-- I mean Manehattan ?"

"Are you joking ? If my friend Rarity was here, she would speak a lot about the Generosity's presence in Manehattan..."

"Generosity ? Is...this... the Manehattan I know?"

"What do you mean ? You didn't come from this town ?"

"Yes, Yes ! I did ! But I lived...somewhere else, and... some friends told me Manhattan was filled of peep-- ponies not so generous..."

"...Are you sure? It's... Manehattan's caracteristic... Generosity."

"... I don't know. Maybe I misunderstood."
"And... How old are you, Cedix?"
"18."
"Oh, you look younger."
"Uhh...thanks, I guess."

We then stopped talking about this non-sensed stupid subject when we arrived at destination.

"Ah ! Here we are !"

"Wait... That's the castle you told me ?"
"Yes! What do you think it was ?"

"I.. I don't know, maybe a CASTLE ! Those things are ruins!"
"Hey, calm down !" She took a step back."Luna and Celestia lived there when they were...huh...10 years old I think..."

"Huh, sorry, I overreacted..." I apologized." How old are they now ?"
"Um...I'm not sure...I think the Princess of Sun is 1050 years old...and--
"Waitwaitwaitwait, WHAT ?" I shouted eyes wide open.
"...What what ? Her sister is ...huh...1024...But I'm not--
"But !... But!!!..." I was looking for words.

Okay, Cedix, calm down...

"Umm... Is Cel..Celestia a tall white....Alicorn ? With a...green/blue/pink/ sparkling mane and a yellow crown ?" I started to wonder.
"Uh yes, It's exactly that... Have you met her ?...

Cedix ?"
"Heheh..." *BUMP*

"Oh here we go again..." I heard Twilight sighing before I passed out.
I think my spirit loves passing out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------