• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 1,036 Views, 9 Comments

Speak Not, The Chaos Words - JusSonic



Even there are some words that Discord cannot say, which the Cutie Mark Crusaders are about to use to cause disaster in Equestria.

  • ...
18
 9
 1,036

Chapter 05: Lesson Learn, Watch What You Say

Chapter 05: Lesson Learn, Watch What You Say

The scene opens up to where the castle of the Rainbow Kingdom was seen. As it turns out, Fred & Barney, two Royal Guards under Twilight’s command were finishing up the last cleanup work in the castle. They had just finished the mess Discord made when he popped in so suddenly and now it looks like it was pretty clean.

“Well Barney, the castle is clean as a whistle.” Fred smiled off proudly to say this in what they’ve managed to achieve here.

“Yep Fred, I say we did a bang up job.” Barney smiled off to nod in agreement over this manner.

“Absolutely nothing could mess up this job. Heh, I’ve had lectures from Wilma about keeping places clean.” Fred laughed off to say that from the times his wife told him to be much cleaner, this was the proof of it.

“Same thing with my Betty, Fred; why it has to take a charging draconquus to undo all of this!” Barney laughed off a bit to say his wife is the same and now nothing could make this place get messy now.

Then suddenly without warning, Discord is seen arriving near the castle of the Rainbow Kingdom. But as he tried to put a brake on his speed, he forgot to stop the extra speed to where his backside collided with him to knock everyone he had around the tail into the castle. Thus they knocked against a whole bunch of stuff before it wending up looking like a really bad mess like a twister hit the place.

“Wow, what do you know? It DID take a charging draconquus to undo our cleaning work.” Barney spoke off in being completely stump that it took his simple words for an event to come true here.

“Nice going wise-guy, while you’re at it, why not ask for a bull to drop on in?” Fred made a stern face that thanks to Barney’s rhetorical statement, they may as well have dealt with a bull then a draconquus.

“MWOOORUUOOAAAAAHHH,” Then Justin the MechaBull was seen popping out of the pile of scattered clutter between the two guards.

“I think it just did Fred, you hit the Bulls-eye right there. Gwuhuhuhuhuhaahhh….” Barney made a slight joke to laugh off in trying to look at the brighter picture of their dilemma.

“Hey wait a second, Barney look. The prince, princess, her family and her Council pals are here. We better help them out.” Fred spoke off in seeing the Mane Six and their pals were scattered around the mess; they better help them out.

Soon Fred & Barney were helping to get much of the group that came with Discord out of the rubble of clutter; Took about 5 or so few minutes before everyone that was there was lying on the stuff.

“Are you alright, sirs, madams?” Fred asked off in checking to make sure everyone was okay, nothing broken and all that.

“Yeah, I think so.” Ben nods lightly to say, he felt aches, but he’ll manage somehow.

“Ooooowwww, where are we?” Spike moans a bit before asking where they even are.

“Back home it seems.” Nyx stated in looking around, it’s a mess, but this is their Rainbow Castle around.

“And is it a mess, it takes forever longer to clean than the old library.” Phobos complains to seeing that this place gets messy so much, the library was easier; never had so many rooms to clean.

“Well, nothing you can do about it.” Barney shrug off to say that when life gives one lemons, make lemonade, or something close.

“Fred, Barney, could you look for something by our mailbox, I have a feeling we’ll be receiving some urgent reports.” Twilight spoke in what she wants those here to do, having a feeling they must have a ton of compliments over what’s happen since the web show and the unexpected effects of the spoken Chaos Words.

“Yes of course, your highness. Come on Barney, let’s go see what we can do to help.” Fred spoke off to say while getting his buddy to come along with him.

“I’m right behind ya Freddy boy.” Barney smiled off to say in hearing that and willing to come along too.

As Fred & Barney left, the rest of those that had such rough crash courses sat up again to hold their aching heads. And then many eyes were on Discord from the stunt he pulled in taking them away from fighting against Discord II, the more evil version of the draconquus.

“Discord, why did ye up and leave?” Applejack asked off the big question first in what this guy was up to.

“Yeah, we could have taken that evil you.” Rainbow Dash protest to say that they would have been perfectly fine.

“Or more precise, the more eviler version of you.” Rarity stated that they could have handled themselves just fine without the interference.

“Trust me, you don’t wanna fight an even more eviler me who’s more powerful than I am now.” Discord spoke off to state this after re-attaching himself that were mix into places.

“Why not,” Pinkie Pie frowns in questioning why they couldn’t do something like that.

“He’s too scary to face, and from sensing such power coming off of him as I am sure many of you have noticed. Not many of you are ready to fight against that enemy just yet.” Discord explained this out to those here that they aren’t ready to face someone that even he himself, feels it’s un-wise to face.

“So you runaway with us along to protect us,” Fluttershy spoke in feeling like she gets what Discord was doing; it was to protect them from harm.

“Of course Fluttershy, I regret ever having been evil, used for evil, just like with Smaug the Great and even by Tirek.” Discord spoke off in feeling awful about what he’s done in the past. “I don’t want to lose the very first friend…no, first group of friends, I ever had in my long life.” He stated that after he befriended Fluttershy, and became friends with the rest of the Mane Six, he just doesn’t wanna lose that anymore to be used.

That was a touching thing for Discord to say, everyone was starting to feel silly for questioning this guy’s judgment.

“Boy, now I’m sure our Discord is reform now.” Goldie stated in having seen this, Discord here has truly become better.

“Right, but that new Discord; Discord II, he’s all bad to the bone.” Pinkamena sternly stated this off to say in how bad the new Discord is compared to the older version.

“Attention, sensors indicate the Royal Sisters just arriving outside.” Omega responded in having sense where someone they know has just entered the area.

And then just like that, Celestia & Luna arrived from flying from the front door to land in the house. Course seeing that made a few ponies yelp, they were not expecting company, and in a messy castle too.

“Princess Celestia? Princess Luna?” Twilight spoke out surprise to see these two here so sudden.

“Mom; Aunt Luna,” Ben replied off in seeing his mother and aunt of all times.

“Twilight, I suspect you may already know this, but there has been a great cause of harm going around ever since ponies were watching a webcast series.” Celestia spoke off in issuing the outcome of chaotic events that have effected around them.

“We have received reports of countless unexpected events happening all around; spontaneous combustion acts, lightning shocks, ponies suck through a space warp, and even sightings of volcanoes popping out of nowhere.” Luna explained the causes of the events that were very much link to the Chaos Words.

The gang seems hesitated to tell the princesses of what’s actually gone on, but sigh in knowing they will know eventually, may as well start explaining now. And after a good half hour of an explanation were the facts given in, about one of the Three Lords acting up, the use of Chaos Words, and a newer and more eviler Discord being on the loose.

“So, you’re saying some evil force tricked you three fillies to speaking the Words of Chaos and have unleashed a new Discord, one that is the complete evil that was removed from him.” Celestia spoke off a bit stun to image such large scale of events have happened in such a short amount of time.

“We’re sorry.” The Cutie Mark Crusaders apologized for knowing they were the ones to blame for such things.

“This was not your fault, it lies with the Apocalypse Ponies that used you to set free a Discord of pure evil, after the events when Lorcan was active and he seal away that part in thinking it was all of his soul.” Luna spoke to calm and rest at ease the fillies that felt this was their fault, it was none theirs but of their enemies.

“So then, what are we gonna do?” Nyx asked off in what they are gonna do about what’s happened here.

“We’ll have to have every corner of Equestria be on guard for this new evil born.” Celestia sternly spoke in knowing what to do; keep an eye out for a new and dangerous evil on the loose.

“Oh trust me; I’ll give you the description even if I have to change to appear as what he looked like…” Discord spoke off in stating this stuff about helping to show the Royal Sisters what his evil lookalike looks like. “But I’m rather jealous, cause he made himself look ravishing, bulky, more wild-life and even having to show off like he’s a better version, a 2.0 version that’s better than me." He spoke with a frown in feeling that the Discord II, maybe more of a show-off and proving to be a badder and better Discord than he ever was.

“Oh there, there, sure, Discord II seems like a truly hard and powerful foe…but he does have one thing missing.” Fluttershy patted Discord on the back to help ease him of the tension to say some words of comfort.

“Right, he doesn’t got wha ye self got.” Applejack smiled off to say this as there was one thing Discord has his second don’t got.

“And that’s us! Your friends,” Pinkie Pie pops in to state the major fact of what was plainly here.

“Correct. You have friends and he doesn’t.” Rarity nods in agreement, at least the good Discord has friends to depend on.

“I doubt anybody would be friends with him, considering how hard it was with you to understand having a friend.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes to say this about the evil Discord having any friends.

“Right now, when you’re feeling down, just ask your friends to help out.” Twilight stated this to help their good friend, Discord, not feel worried now.

Discord sniff his nose to wipe a tear away from his eyes, feeling such new feelings of joy enter his little heart that literally grew three times its size.

“I don’t know what to say, all that makes me wanna…cry for joy.” Discord spoke off to say while wiping away more of his loose tears with a smile.

“So what will the next move be, Celestia, Luna?” Goldie asked off in what they should be doing at this time now.

“For now, the new enemy isn’t acting, which means you can be at ease at the moment.” Luna spoke forth in letting the group know that until something occurs, they can rest for a bit.

“I’m more concern with if maybe Discord II will join up with the Three Lords, like the Apocalypse Ponies since they helped free him.” Pinkamena spoke out this suggestion of what the new evil that’s on the loose will be doing; siding with a powerful enemy force.

“In our hard battle struggle, new villains will most logically go forth in siding with one of the three most powerful forces in all of Equestria.” Omega issued to state what the logical course of any new evil that wants to stay in the business, will do now.

“Yes, we’ll look into it. For now, the rest of you will be busy helping to undo some of the events that are scattered around Equestria.” Celestia spoke in stating such facts while asking Twilight’s group to help fix the damages caused by the Chaos Words.

“Well the only things left around are the volcanoes, right?” Spike rub his forehead in thinking there was one major cleanup they gotta do.

“More like active volcanoes, like what happened to that cabbage merchant guy we pass?” Phobos pointed out in what happened that made a guy’s cart go BOOM.

“Alright every pony, lets scatter out and help repair the damages done.” Twilight sighs to say this to her group, council ponies and all, in what they gotta do here.

“Right,” The gang responded in hearing this and is willing to help.

Soon the group begins to scatter off to look around Ponyville to fix any of the damages that may be around or who needs aid from being a victim of the Chaos Words. Even Discord was given the task to help the Royal Sisters go around to removes the volcanoes all around. And for the Mystics, well they have their own spell casters to remove such works.

---------------------

Meanwhile in another far off plain view, near Macintosh Hills on the very top peak, do we find Discord II looking out over all of Equestria; He was getting a perfect bird’s eye view of everything all around as he was scheming of what to do at this point with his newfound freedom. But it wouldn’t be long until he would soon in the presence…of some company.

“Looks like you’re taking in the view pretty nicely.” Suddenly at that moment, R. Chaos appeared out of her corridor of darkness to approach the new evil Discord.

“Ah, my little benefactor in helping me to escape my confounds of an imprisonment by that foolish Lorcan. I really must thank you.” Discord II smiled forth in seeing someone that wanted to truly get him free, the character has his thanks.

“If you like to show me some gratitude, how’s about teaming up with me and our order; we’re planning to revel in chaos.” R. Chaos spoke off in offering Discord II to side with those that will really stir things up and bring out a lot of chaos.

“You don’t say. Well, compared to other villains, bad guys, the grunts of the world…the Three Lords do hold power that I truly adore.” Discord II spoke with a kin interest, working with the Three Lords that are as evil and powerful as him, wouldn’t be so bad to do.

“Yeah, and if you stick with us, then we’ll really have some fun.” R. Chaos spoke off to say in showing a fiendish smile across under her hood. “Plus, I wanna ask you something,” She spoke in wanting to ask this guy something on her mind.

“Ask away my dear, after all, you did much to release me.” Discord II spoke in allowing what this pony wants, it’s the least he can do to repay for the favor.

“Is it true that if a spirit being of pure chaotic chaos changes himself into a weapon to bring the downfall of chaos would only another being of chaos even wield such power?” R. Chaos spoke off in asking a pretty bold question about forging a weapon of such chaos, that only a wielder of the same stuff, can use it at all.

“Ah yes, that is very true. You must be referring to the creation of a staff that holds such power. It’s true, I could do that and boost one’s power so long as they wield me.” Discord II smiled off to say in understanding the message as he himself can indeed give R. Chaos that kinda power she seeks it seems.

“Then how’s this, when the time comes, I want that. The power to bring absolute chaos and destruction to all things,” R. Chaos requested that Discord II give her something like that, to become a weapon and together; unleash much chaos.

“My, you are an intriguing character, aren’t you? And come to think of it, I never did get your name…” Discord II spoke in finding this character a bit fascinating to his interest. “But by the sounds of your voice, you remind me of one of the group members that ran off. But you share something that makes you a chaos using being.” He spoke in having to know this hooded cloak pony was like one of the heroes that ran off, but different. “Tell you what, I’ll join your league and be a good ally to them, and allow myself to be a weapon of pure chaos for your every little wicked heart’s desire to spread chaos….if you show me what you look like under your hood, your tiny background of coming to using chaos magic and a name.” He requested this little much for a deal, and that afterwards, he’ll be an ally to the Apocalypse Ponies for sure; he only wants to see who’s under that pretty little hood of who R. Chaos TRULY is.

Hearing those terms of the arrangement, the cloak hooded pony slowly lifted her hood to reveal….a shocking notice of her character and features. She appears like Rainbow Dash, but her coat’s fur has a more lighter/darker work of being very light cerulean. Her mane & tail colors seem to be the same, but they are only bright in the light, and grow darkly dim, even around her Cutie Mark of a lightning bolt out of a cloud that should be a colorful rainbow, but its dimmer near gray. Her eye color of being moderate cerise may still be true, but….it’s said to change to a light brilliant yellow with brilliant crimson color, almost looking like….Discord’s eyes. Another major new addition, is a deer antler & goat horn, in addition to a right bat wing with the Pegasus wing on the left side, and possibly have one sharp fang tooth that is underneath her left side mouth. Such different additions make some feel like she almost has the same look as Discord; And even Discord II whistle at seeing a pony that was so chaotically put together; in a manner of speaking.

“My name is Rainbow Chaos, also known by alias name; R. Chaos, Rank 10 of the Apocalypse Ponies, known as the Disloyal Traitor.” R. Chaos revealed herself as another being that looks like Rainbow Dash, but is actually from another alternate world entirely. “I come from an alternate world, where after the Mane Six overcame Discord and once he was beaten, he slips his own essence into my old self as Rainbow Dash. Which slowly turn a loyal pony to question those around her,” She explained off as much as she could about her background, enough to satisfy Discord II.

“Ah, I see. As Rainbow’s loyalty grew weaker, the other Discord’s essence grew stronger, slowly beginning to warp Rainbow Dash’s mind until unknown change effects began to manifest.” Discord II spoke off in becoming intrigue, to think there is now a Rainbow Dash of being both evil and having the power of Chaos, it is to marvel at really.

“Correct, her attitude towards those she believed to be loyal & then crushing loyalties made her lose the loyalty of her other fellow ponies. Thus began the physical changes into what I am now.” Rainbow Chaos stated how her transformation was performed, all because a loss of trust and an awakening of evil within her.

“Well you got my attention, so you’re a chaos creature, not a spirit, but a flesh one. Ohhhh, how twisted my other alternate self was to fuse his essence and turn you….into a little darling.” Discord II spoke in being all the more interested in Rainbow Chaos, the two can use Chaos Magic and share the same desire.

“So now that you know, shall we get going.” Rainbow Chaos issued off that with such matters settle, if they’ll be going now.

“Oh yes, if you need me, just call my chaos number right here.” Discord II spoke to snap his fingers that made a phone number card appeared in R. Chaos’s hoof. “It’s a private line, so no one else will ears drop.” He explained that it’s a line that none can find or track, thus giving them security measures.

“Deal,” Rainbow Chaos smiled off with a cheeky grin in liking how this turn out.

Soon the two chaos user beings vanished by their own portals or teleportation spells. Looks like we have seen what is another new face of evil in the chaos world, and both does it look pretty bad. What evil feats will be shaken up before the storm even calms…nobody knows.

------------

Meanwhile, it was very late at the Rainbow Castle as much of the Mane Six and their pals were plum tuckered out. Even the CMC, Nyx, Spike, & Phobos were all fast asleep in the Council of Friendship throne chairs. Discord reappeared and he was so tuckered out that he fell on the table to feel tired enough to sleep there.

“Well darling, it’s getting late.” Applejack spoke off in looking at the late time it seems.

“We really should be getting back.” Rarity stated in knowing they best be heading home about now.

“Yeah, we’ll take these three off your hooves.” Rainbow Dash stated to Scootaloo, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, they will take them off Twilight’s hooves.

“Boy, after that much work….I might not go to a late party….well, maybe just one.” Pinkie Pie sighed to say this, but then rethought again of another matter.

“Are you guys coming?” Fluttershy looked to Goldie’s group if they are coming with them or not?

“Yeah we are, we gotta get back to our friends waiting for us.” Goldie nods his head while saying this manner of business.

“I hope I remembered to turn the stove off before we left.” Pinkamena spoke off in hoping she didn’t leave the stove in her secret dungeon on or else that could equal problems and such; like a burnt cake, etc.

“Then we best get going, until next time.” Omega spoke off to say this in knowing it’s time they be heading off now.

After saying some goodbyes to the Sparkles, AJ got Apple Bloom, Rainbow got Scoots, and Rarity had Sweetie Belle to head out. The others soon followed before Omega shut the door. Now that left taking the younger members of the Sparkle Family up to bed, it was very late and many were tired.

“Hey Fred, Barney, could you guys help get Nyx, Spike & Phobos to bed.” Twilight asked to request the Royal Guards nearby to help get their family’s younger members to bed.

“We’ll be up in a moment to wish them goodnight in a bit, & then you guys can head home, kay.” Ben stated that they’ll be ready in a moment or two to say their goodnights.

“Yes sir, we shall do so. Okay Barns, you grab the baby Dragons & I’ll handle Nyx.” Fred saluted to say while he and Barney came near the tuckered out youngsters.

“Hey wait, how come you get the filly and I get stuck with two Dragons?” Barney asked off in feeling that he was getting the short end of the straw here.

“What Barn, I’m giving you a two for one deal?” Fred asked off in thinking he was giving his pal a better deal.

“Well yeah, but that’s only useful in markets, not carrying folks.” Barney spoke off to say as the stallions pick up the little pony & baby Dragons.

“What’s wrong, you’re a strong guy. You have a kid who’s very strong too.” Fred stated off in reminding Barney that he’s strong enough to raise a strong colt, this should be no problem.

“So are you, why not you take the baby Dragons and I’ll handle Nyx?” Barney stated off that Fred was also strong and that they should switch.

“Cause I called dibs, that’s why.” Fred pointed out that he made the calling so he gets Nyx and Barney gets Spike & Phobos.

“Well, what if they sneeze in their sleep and I get the burn end of it?” Barney stated off that holding two baby Dragons in their sleep, one sneeze and he’s roasted.

“Look, Barney I’ll prove to you that you’re overreacting.” Fred spoke to say before grabbing Phobos off his back to hold him. “See, now I have Nyx and her pet Phobos, and nothing’s wrong.” He smiled to say that he’s got the two that are really good friends.

“But wait, why isn’t he like a son to Twilight as Spike is?” Barney questioned a subject that was on his mind at the timing here.

“Now don’t start a conversion that’s none of our business while changing the subject here, Barney.” Fred sternly spoke softly that his pal was changing the subject one to many times as it is.

“Achoo!” Then Phobos sudden let off a sneeze from Fred’s mane that tickle his nose and let off a flame that left the guy’s face looking black smog.

“Gwuhuhuhuhahahhh….look on the bright side Fred,” Barney let off a chuckle in seeing this funny action that was to laugh about.

“What bright side?” Fred narrow his eyes at his pal for thinking that this was funny.

“That it could have been worse and I got it.” Barney stated the fact while letting off another chuckle at the joke.

“Why I outta…” Fred was gonna pulverize the guy for that remark until…

“And that your big head kept the flames from harming Nyx, Twilight & Ben wouldn’t want her hurt, you know.” Barney spoke off quickly in stating a more better fact, that Fred managed to block Phobos’s sneeze, from burning the daughter of the prince & princess.

“Hugh, good point; Guess taking a baby Dragon’s fire for a young princess would earn one point.” Fred slowly spoke off in starting to smile; maybe it’s good he took the blow, now that should earn him some credit at least.

Soon Fred & Barney were finally able to reach the room where Nyx, Spike & Phobos would sleep in before going in there.

“Hugh, those two….if they were in an act with Pinkie Pie, they make some comedy trio.” Ben sighs from what he saw, Fred & Barney, if they work with Pinkie Pie, make a great comedy act to make folks laugh more.

“Hmph-hmph….” Twilight let off a giggle from seeing this action that made her let off a laugh; that idea sound pretty funny.

“Hugh, you laugh just now Twilight.” Ben raised an eyebrow in starting to feel their tense behavior was lifted a bit. “And here I thought you be too stress out to enjoy yourself.” He smiled in being glad his love is not feeling depress over what has happened.

“Somehow, when Fred & Barney are around, they help lighten the attention.” Twilight smiled to state the manner of a little medicine to help her out. “Huuugh, still, better to not let something bad keep you down, right?” She sighs to still smile in knowing that being upset over something too long never solves anything.

“Right, that only makes it harder to get on in life. I’m glad you’re not letting what happened get you down.” Ben nods in feeling happy that his love isn’t gonna let this get to her.

“No, and to make sure of it, we’ll make sure….that we keep our home, our family and friends safe, even against a new evil.” Twilight smiles to lean her head against Ben’s shoulders, wanting to make sure everyone is safe from harm.

“Why don’t you two go and tuck in your young ones, I’ll be….teleporting to Fluttershy’s in a moment after a….few restful moments.” Discord spoke off in opening his eyes from where he was to tell the two rulers of this kingdom what they can do before he leaves.

“Okay, goodnight Discord.” Twilight nods to say in agreement there.

“Sleep well, okay.” Ben nods off to say in wishing Discord a good night.

Soon Ben & Twilight went up to bed while going to check up on Nyx, Spike & Phobos. Barney & Fred left while saying their goodbyes and goodnights with their shifts being over. Discord lifted his head up from where he was resting, seeing he was alone to let off a sigh of relief stress in himself; this has been a very long and hard day even for the Spirit of Chaos.

“Huuuugh….I do hope we’ll be fine, I suppose now that I’m a good guy, I have my own arch nemesis to tend to.” Discord sighs in feeling that with all that’s happen, now Discord has a nemesis to battle with Chaos Magic, and it won’t be an easy fight. “Well for anyone that is watching, best stay tune….this will surely not be the last we’ll see of an evil me around.” He broke the forth wall to tell this to the viewers watching this with a message.

Then like that, Discord snaps his fingers to vanish from his spot while heading back towards Fluttershy’s home to rest. Appears that with one day’s end comes a new beginning, especially from a new threat, but that’s for tomorrow to be handled. And with that, this day’s unusually chaotic moments…come to an end.

The End

Author's Note:

Major Cast

John de Lancie: Discord, Discord II
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Chaos, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Liarjack
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Moon
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Psycho Pie, Fluttercruel, Pumpkin Cake, Daisy
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Derpy Hooves, Princess Luna, Crarity, Granny Smith, Pound Cake
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, Mayor Mare
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Vic Mignogna: Omega

Minor Cast

Tim Curry: The Superior
Monica Rial: Warring Malice
Kathleen Barr: Trix Lulamoon
Meredith McCoy: Suffocator Jill
Eric Stuart: Wilco
Cree Summer: Starven Fran
Tom Hiddleston: Deadly Rager
Jayson Thiessen: Bulk Bicheps, Dr. Hooves, Rare Find, Havis the Light Elf
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon
Jim Cummings: Maxin Talos
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem
Jim Miller: King Sombra
Jayson Thiessen: Havis the Light Elf
Michael Dobson: Crescent Moon
Trevor Devall: Thunderlane
Scott McNeil: Tough Apple
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Danny Cooksey: Tech
James Sie: Dragon Kick, Cabbage Merchant
Peter New: Big Macintosh
James Arnold Taylor: Fred Flintstoneward
Jeff Bergman: Barney Rubblestone
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia

So whatcha guys think? Looks like we got a new version of a former foe; now for the next fic...

"Pinkamena the Sea Pony: takes place after 'Speak Not, The Chaos Words': After everything is fixed, Twilight decides to go to Ponyville lake along with her friends and family. To their surprise, Pinkamena reveals a little secret and a tale of how she could breathe underwater and how she stops a warlock from poisoning the waters of Ponyland
Villain: A warlock (he planned to poison the waters of Ponyland), Sea Beast (a bulky like brute he conjured with his magic)"

Wow, sounds like a flashback to the past. So until next time, read, review and suggest!

Comments ( 4 )

Oh, christ!

<turns to pirate crew>

Men, ready the nines to fire! We're going for a review.

<turns back>

En garde, ye beasty!

4926898
I take exception to your exception.:trollestia:

5469722

Seriously? Read my other fics for more.

It was not bad, not as good as some of your others. But it is ok.

Login or register to comment