• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 545 Views, 1 Comments

WAKE UP - mehperson



Twilight has dreams. She needs answers

  • ...
 1
 545

Aftermath

I WOKE UP to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up with a jolt. I remembered having a dream. The same one but I just can't remember. But I felt like somepony had grabbed my arm and screamed at me. Screaming at me but with no words. I try to remember what had happened but it all was just haze. Suddenly, a familiar voice called.

"Twi, get up! The Raising Of The Sun Festival has come and I don't want to miss it!"Spike whined. I sighed. I got up and had my breakfast. Spike tilted his head to the side.

"Something wrong?"he asks. I look up and realised that I had been poking at my food the entire time. I drop the fork. I murmur a mutter of apology.

I go up to my room and sigh. It was another boring day. I picked up my pillow. Something caught my attention. A piece of paper. It was just like all of its brethen. All white with some markings. I read its contents. My eyes widened. IT told me. It confirmed all of my suspicions with three words: Words Have Meaning.

Putting down the paper, I ran out to the library. I needed answers and I need it. Now

Author's Note:

Sorry if the second chapter seemed rushed. My parents were shouting loudly at an already loud movie. It sucks the inspiration out of me.

Comments ( 1 )

I WOKE UP to the sound of the melodious music of the singing bird.

Birds.

I took a stroll in Equestria.

Through.

with no signs of downcast around.

I'd rephrase this as, "With no downcast signs around," so it scans less clunkily.

remember all their of birthdays!

All of their.

But they never seem to able to describe her properly.

"But they never seem to be able to describe her properly."

as he saw me trot towards me.

Toward him.

The thought was chilly.

Chilling.

I scoffed at some of the tittles

Titles.

The same one but I just can't remember.

Nothing technically wrong, but it needs to be clearer that it's the details of the dream she can't recall.

I murmur a mutter of apology.

Murmur or mutter, you don't need both. "I murmur a word of apology," would do fine.

Interesting so far. Curious to see where this is going. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment