• Published 14th Aug 2014
  • 606 Views, 10 Comments

30 minutes story challenge - fluttercord4ever



I find myself in the Everfree Forest and I am injured. What is going to happened to me? Will I live or will I die?

  • ...
1
 10
 606

Epilogue

When I woke this time I was not in any pain. I looked around and instead of the darkness of the Everfree Forest but the light on the Ponyville Hospital. I pulled off the cover on my bed and look at my wounds. There are bandages around where the wound were. I was about to get out of the bed, when the door opened. I looked up at the door to see Nurse Red Heart.

"Oh, I see you are awake. How are you feeling Miss. Sweetheart?"

"Much better, then I was before. Um.. how long was I out?"

"The whole day. It's now 10:30 pm."

I nodded and looked around the room hoping to see Discord, but sadly he wasn't there.

"You are looking for Discord are you?"

I heard Nurse Red Heart said. I can feel my cheeks heat up. I can hear Nurse Red Heart soft giggled. At first I though she was laugh that I was blushing, I was about it tell her to stop it when i heard a familiar voice.

"Well stop your looking Sweetheart. Your hero is here."

I looked around the room to try to find where the voice is coming from. I heard Nurse Red Heart giggled when she said with a smile.

"Look behind you, Miss. Sweetheart."

I did what she said and looked behind me to only see the yellow red eyes looking at me. In shock I jumped backwards, I would had fall off the bed when I felt hooves a claw and a paw holding me. I looked up to see Discord smiling down at me.

"Now, is that anyway to reacted to the pony that saved your life."

I smiled at Discord and said.

"No, no it isn't."

I then attacked Discord the a hug.

"Thank you, Discord, for saving my life."

"Your welcome Sweetheart."

Comments ( 9 )

You wrote this in 30 min amazing i love it:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

bravo bravo

took you 30 mins... :pinkiegasp:
man all the 30 min challenges I've done are either alcoholic or engineering or both. :applejackconfused:

4851804 I'll take that as a complement?

4851839 either way its fun to do ... I should do that... a writing challenge with a couple of buds...

4851619 did you decide this challenge

4852381 I was reading some other 30 minutes story challenge. So I thought I give it a try.:twilightsmile: And I have to say I did really good.

4854646 yeah you did was thinking of the story part of the 30 min or was it separate do you some other 30 min story challenges so i could read it

Login or register to comment