• Published 14th Aug 2014
  • 1,188 Views, 51 Comments

Trixie Messes Everything Up - Sleepy Panda



Trixie can never seem to do anything right.

  • ...
9
 51
 1,188

Nightmare Night part one: Costumes

Author's Note:

Trigger warning: contains red and black alicorns.

"I don't get it," Trixie growled, picking at the uncomfortable sheet draped over her body. "What is the point of this?"

"It's Nightmare Night, oh Great and Powerful Trixie!" Snails exclaimed, Snips nodding a bit over enthusiastically. Trixie took a step back out of fear the imbecile's head might fly off and injure her, possibly even bruising her. It just wouldn't do to perform with an unsightly blemish on her body.

"That's not what I meant. Why is it that you two are having me wear a sheet? This better not be from my bed... Oh, it's from my bed. If and afford another sheet! And why did you cut holes in it?"

"The sheet makes you look like a ghost!" Snails explained. "I cut the holes for your eyes so that you could see."

Trixie facehoofed. "I can't see, because the last time I checked, my eyes are not located on my flank!" Trixie shouted at Snails, who was too dumb to register that she was angry. He didn't even flinch when she pressed her nose up to his and- "Oh eww! Don't you ever blow your nose?" Trixie yelled, jumping up and frantically rubbing her nose with her hooves, trying to wipe off Snails snot while Snips followed behind her, examining her flank.

"Snails, you idiot," he muttered, glaring at the holes in the sheet. "I shouldn't have let you touch my scissors."

The other two ponies ignores him, although Trixie was highly aware of the colt staring at her flank.

"Ugh, you're disgusting. Both of you. Anyway, I don't have time for such trivial matters as Nightmare Night."

"But you have to go!" Snails protested.

"Unless I can go as myself, no," Trixie said stubbornly.

"Please? For me?" Snips begged. Trixie didn't really care for the colt, but she humored him anyway.

"Fine," Trixie snapped angrily, "but I'm doing this my own way." Trixie used her magic to transform herself, deciding that transformation would be better than wearing a silly costume. When she was done transforming, Snips and Snails shrieked in horror.

"Wha-what are you?" Snips finally managed to stammer out, taking a step back in horror.

"Is there a problem with my costume?" Trixie demanded, drawing herself up to her full height, which was quite large considering that she was an alicorn. "I am Fanged Doom, a pony who rules over Equestria! I have special powers and even though I was born a poor cripple, I quickly ascended and became great. Fanged Doom is the main character in the book I'm writing," she explained.

"W-well I guess if the Great and Powerful Trixie l-likes it, then so will all of Ponyville. Come on, let's go to the festivities."

The trio walked out of the trailer and into Ponyville.



To be continued...